I am pretty pumped to visit the forums during the PTB...

The feedback...The Salt...The genuine posts...The troll posts...

It's gonna be better than Suzie's soaps!

Comments

  • Curious what were the forums like when old legion was a thing

  • I don't know, I think it's funnier now.

    Once the PTB is out, some people will have actually tested things and would potentially know what they're talking about, meaning much less ridiculousness, unfortunately!

  • It'll be a whirlwind.

    Looking forward to it.

  • @Accullla said:

    I don't know, I think it's funnier now.

    Once the PTB is out, some people will have actually tested things and would potentially know what they're talking about, meaning much less ridiculousness, unfortunately!

    If I'm honest sometimes the salt from nerfs is hilarious

  • @Accullla said:

    I don't know, I think it's funnier now.

    Once the PTB is out, some people will have actually tested things and would potentially know what they're talking about, meaning much less ridiculousness, unfortunately!

    Ruin will rarely be used after this. There will be absolutely no reason to use it. It's going to have all of the limitations of the old ruin with no upside. They should have deleted it entirely rather than insult our intelligence with this "it's going to be an OP late game perk" bull-shite.

  • A nerfed ruin

    an arguably nerfed and worse Doc

    a post game without ranks to hide their MM system instead of fixing it

    oh yes, I cannot wait :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971524#Comment_971524

    if i remember correctly it was something like...LEGION VERY OP NO COUNTER PLAY DEVS PLS NERF (yes there was no counterplay when you are in chase against legion but the old legion was very weak to gen rush)

    On the contrary, i remember everyone saying they were too weak. Complaints began 1-3 months after their release, when moonwalk exploit started getting popular.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Curious what were the forums like when old legion was a thing

    A bit whiny, but not as funzo/funny.

    There were a lot less forum "personas."

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971545#Comment_971545

    but i think the ptb will be...… mories and camping farm of destruction

    Oooh, I did not think of that. Ok, you're right. People taking out their frustrations on others who haven't necessarily done anything to deserve it. Then both parties coming to the forums to talk about their experience.. I see you. I


  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    A nerfed ruin

    an arguably nerfed and worse Doc

    a post game without ranks to hide their MM system instead of fixing it

    oh yes, I cannot wait :)

    Is the rank removal thing actually legit?!

  • I'm sick of these troll posts. People say my posts are troll posts but I post the truth and say it how it is

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    I'm sick of these troll posts. People say my posts are troll posts but I post the truth and say it how it is

    You keep doing you :)

    If all you have to worry about is what people on this forum think, I think you're doing pretty good :3

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971545#Comment_971545

    Ruin will rarely be used after this. There will be absolutely no reason to use it. It's going to have all of the limitations of the old ruin with no upside. They should have deleted it entirely rather than insult our intelligence with this "it's going to be an OP late game perk" bull-shite.

    I don't know.. I guess I'm a minority on this, but I've always debated that ruin was/is a bad perk and I don't run it anyway. The thing is it helps you stomp bad teams which you would beat anyway and at the same time good teams work through it just fine, so to me it's just a wasted perk slot which could be used for a much more useful tracking/chase perk. I'm actually hoping that killers will now experiment with new builds and see that the whole "I need ruin to do good" is just a placebo. My personal opinion though.

    Regarding the actual change - I might actually use it now with the change - not because it will be strong, but because it introduces a new mechanic that might be fun to play around with.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971545#Comment_971545

    If I'm honest sometimes the salt from nerfs is hilarious

    I agree, but it's also a bit depressing to read sometimes, to be honest.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    A nerfed ruin

    an arguably nerfed and worse Doc

    a post game without ranks to hide their MM system instead of fixing it

    oh yes, I cannot wait :)

    WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!?

    They are going to hide post game ranks......

    This will hurt Solos, and lower rank killers

    I thought this mid-chapter patch couldn't get any dumber, but here we are

  • @Accullla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971565#Comment_971565

    I don't know.. I guess I'm a minority on this, but I've always debated that ruin was/is a bad perk and I don't run it anyway. The thing is it helps you stomp bad teams which you would beat anyway and at the same time good teams work through it just fine, so to me it's just a wasted perk slot which could be used for a much more useful tracking/chase perk. I'm actually hoping that killers will now experiment with new builds and see that the whole "I need ruin to do good" is just a placebo. My personal opinion though.

    Regarding the actual change - I might actually use it now with the change - not because it will be strong, but because it introduces a new mechanic that might be fun to play around with.

    Every time I've tried running without it, one of two things happens.

    1. The gens are done in 5 minutes, gates are open in 6, and even if I get a 2-3K, I still depip.
    2. I get looped by strong survivors and am lucky to get a 1K.

    Oh, I know exactly what build I'm going to be running. Slug noed nurse. The gloves are off.

  • This is funny because the forum was dead these days