Hag players
So I've decided i want to spend some time on the hag cause i really like the playstyle
Does anyone know any good youtubers i could watch for learning how to play her
Like Hag mains or something like that
So I've decided i want to spend some time on the hag cause i really like the playstyle
Does anyone know any good youtubers i could watch for learning how to play her
Like Hag mains or something like that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can suggest Not Otzdarva.
I'm a hag main myself, and I can't find any popular streamer that mains Hag. I don't know if there are any
Space coconut just released a vid of a hag guide not to long ago. U can check him out he plays hag alot
I don't know about streamers, but I can tell you what build is good on her;
Monitor and abuse (she already has a small terror radius) + sloppy butcher + nurse's calling.
Sometimes I switch from nurse's calling to predator. The idea is getting a free hit with the small terror radius; once they're injured and run to a loop just place a trap at the right spot to make the survivor runs away from that loop; he'll probably mess up or run into a trap you placed somwhere else. I think the idea is to get a free hit with M&A and keep them injured with sloppy, lead them to your web or wait until they run to it themselves.
Anyway, I think M&A and SB are really strong on her.
Just search hag dbd in YouTube. There’s a soft spoken guy named space coconut who mains hag and is quite good. I’ve also been playing hag and really enjoying it.
And always use make your choice.
@SpaceCoconut and Otz are the only ones I can think of tbh.
Space Coconut
I'm a Hag/Clown player when I play killer.
My main perks: Ruin, Dying Light, Monitor and Abuse, and Haunted Grounds.
For some fun, I have a build known as Devious/Heart Attack Hag; it is primarily for farming. Perks are Distressing, Insidious, Corrupt Intervention, and Dark Devotion.
Oh yeah, I would avoid the add ons that increase Trap range.
Here's one of the best Hag players I've seen.
She streams as well if you're into that.
If you're on discord you can join the Haggers den. A great place for aspiring Hag mains. Check out space coconut for Hag gameplay, he made an updated guide recently.
Thanks everybody I'll check them out ^-^
It's actually just Otzdarva. Not Otzdarva is just his secondary channel name. He also streams on Twitch as Otzdarva.
OP requested youtubers
His handle is still Otzdarva.
No I don't think that's the name of his YT channel.
Look - I know you live to argue with me at any cost - even when you're 99% of the time always wrong because you like to think you're good at bait, but the handle of the PERSON, which is what he was referred to as, is Otzdarva. Now climb down out of my backside. Thanks.
Like I said you're not going to find someone on youtube without the name of their YT channel. I agree with you plenty but you're stubborn and argue with me when I point out your mistakes. I honestly think you're a pretty chill person but man are you persistent in proving you're not wrong. This disagreement was admittedly pointless, I admit I was just jabbing at you for jabbing at someone else. 2 wrongs doesn't make a right so right now I will hope that both of our wrongs will be righted if you admit your initial statement was just as unnecessary and instigating as my initial statement. Wall rant over.
Did this guy really argue about Otzdarva's nick for the sake of arguing?
I simply made a correction. Hardly arguing. Thanks for contributing though. You sure showed me.
😂
Correction? I just mentioned channel's name. There is nothing to correct. But ok, you won, go tell mommy how well you just made.
I agree, Minute's pretty good :)