Chapter 9 Predictions?
Anyone wanna have a guess on what chapter 9 will be like?
Licensed or Generic killer?
Good or Bad killer?
Good survivor perks or survivor perks equivalent to surveillance?
Anyone wanna have a guess on what chapter 9 will be like?
Licensed or Generic killer?
Good or Bad killer?
Good survivor perks or survivor perks equivalent to surveillance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That could be like a pirate killer, where he lures you in with an anchor or something like that. Also YES, hex perks are neat so I hope we see at least 1 new one.
I really don't want to see a licensed killer. Why?
They don't have control over them as much as they have control over their own creation. Generally, their licensed killers are really weak except for myers and even he is not that good. Creating cosmetics and all the related stuff is also another problem.
They need to create another top tier killer that is difficult to play but rewarding like nurse. She/he shouldn't be more powerful than nurse but something close to her would be very nice. The new killer's perks should be game changing and allowing us to play in different styles. For example, although freddy is not a good killer, his perk set is unique and allows different gameplays.
I think that both survivor's and killer's perks should be powerful and useful enough for us to give up our own perks.
If I were them, I would go with church and killer priest concept with a good christian boy or a girl as a survivor. Yes it is overused and predictable but it feels like this community already wants generic killers like priests, clowns etc.
IDC if its a licensed killer or not. I'd like a licensed killer for chapter nine just because it seems it would be a good time for one. It just depends on what the gameplay concept is for it. Remember Freddy when he first came out? He was amazing! My point being is that if it is a licensed killer, then I hope it's like ATLEAST Leatherface or Clown equivalent in terms of tier.
I predict salt.
New original killer, B tier, One stall killer perk, Niche survivor perks, Female killer.
Survivor is a Chinese male with something that compensates the exhaustion nerf. Maybe a perk that lets you regenerate exhaustion while running.
They have expressed a concern with how people feel games are going by too quickly, so they want to add more meaningful things to do outside of gens. They also have been trying to create perks/characters that counter the current metas.
Idk at all what the killer will be lore/story wise, but it is very possible that we will finally see a flying or climbing killer that can look for survivors from a high vantage point. The perks will almost certainly focus on rewarding you for not camping and playing differently from what the current meta is.
I know this is vague, but these are the only things that I am confidant in with what we have so far.
As survivor, a male one. I want a more alternative male, with colored hair like feng, and a leather jacket. And some tattoo. A rockstar kind of survivor, or someone who used to be a magician, with skills based on that.
Bad killer as usual. The fact that they buff survivors rlly hard wont make it better for the new "clown".
You can call me cancerous but a person on the DbD dev team said they wanted a FNaF killer in the game. I don't expect that to happen but I would be perfectly fine if it did!
I hope the next killer is good. My expectations aren't very high though. I'd like a killer that kicks one of the top 3 out of their spot.
So a Nurse/Billy/Huntress tier killer.
Licensed killer would be cool since its the only killer coming before Halloween and we traditionally get licensed killers around that time.
He won´t be good. Even if he´s good, he´ll get the Freddy threatment after the first 2 weeks.
Or a killer that is pretty slow, but in a chase, the faster she gets (BL) the slower the survivor is. Like if she is a ghostly thing that paralyzes you with fear the more you are in her presence. Either you get away or you pay the prize. That could be a good anti looping power for a killer. And yes, I say she, because I really want a female killer. Pale and creepy.
and getting nerfed after week
I predict killer that has near useless power at the first glance, mildly useful after closer look, can't do anything against gen rush or looping but can show survivors nice pictures.
New survivor skin with 3 perks from which one is in the middle tier of usefulness.
And ANOTHER SWAMP MAP. BECAUSE WE LOVE SWAMP MAPS.
The dev team said that they are only gonna do humanoid killers, sorry
I found him!

I want just a good killer with useful perks with good power also survivor with useful perks
I think it'll add a new Survivor, Killer, map and 6 new Perks, but don't quote me on that.
I wanna Ghostface (Licensed killer) and survivor (Sidney Prescott) I would like this killer has small terror radius to scare survivors.
I think it would be fun with new perks, for example:
(Do you like horror films?)
You become obsessed with one Survivor.
You can get a maximum of 6 tokens.
Always any survivor is hit by each token that u gain, increases the repair time an 3% to a maximum of 18%.
The Obsession is not affected by Do you like horror films.
If you sacrifice your obsession u lose all tokens.
(Only one Obsession per trial.)
Welcome to the final act. (Hex Totem)
When the last Generator is fully repaired, all the Survivors' Auras are revealed for 8 seconds and the terror radius is 0.
If a survivor is hit, successful attacks trigger Dying State automatically.
Grants immunity to screening benefits
The effects of the Hex Totem persist while the Hex Totem related totem standing.
(Even the main character can die)
You become obsessed with one Survivor
Grants the ability to kill your obsesion who has been hooked by your hand during the next trial.
Your Obsession's all action speed is increased by 40%.
(Only one obsession per trial).
I think I have good ideas xD
I hope for an irish farmer killer, with a pitchfork as a weapon and a strategic power like a trap which slows you down when stepped into
That hex kinda sounds op tbh. Totem placements should be addressesd before adding any more hex perks.
It's a Noed 2.0 + insidious
The killer doesn't has terror radius but also don't have more speed and neither cool-downs on successful and missed attacks.
In my opinion is reasonable, is a very strong finisher but is easy to counter.
And Yes..the hex totem system need a change..
I think it's gonna be comparable to cancer
It probably will either be another non-licensed killer or a surprise.
1. Id love for it to be Jason Vorhees aka The Slasher. Especially now with friday basically dead, the door is wide open to pull in those fans. Not to mention the devs said Jason is not off limits, so next licensed killer i predict The Slasher.
2. As far as original killer goes, id love a vampire who can tele like nurse or a werewolf who can sprint on all 4s(like billy chainsaw sprint). I think that will bring 2 popular beings as far as myth goes and the gameplay will bring a remix of Nurse and Billy.
3. Survivor? Honestly...id love a dev pack of survivors . Maybe a raffle among those who stream, and a raffle amongst those behind the scenes who dont get as much limelight. The 2 chosen from each raffle respectively come in a "duo dev survivor pack". Think about it, all the bbws or heavier set players who would love to play as a not_queen, or a cool guy like Stefan Horvath with the lamb chops. Seein as how Dwight looks like Mclean and Cote made an offspring, id like an official dev pack. Id play as Horvath no doubt lol he would be like a remix of Ace swag wise.
I'm gonna predict that one of his 'perks' will be Bloodlust. Since they're nerfing it by default, i imagine the original version will become available if purchased. Wait till they nerf 'gen repair' and regular speed becomes a survivor 'perk'. Lol. Greedy ass mother*******s.
Bu bu bu but @Nickenzie asked for a killer who could hook the survivors.
But well, let's move on and get some more ideas that are bulletproof.

https://youtu.be/Gq7iYtkj0DM
And there we have it!
Next killer is this boi:
Like how Freddy got nerfed into Dumpster tier?
Too soon to know which direction or theme they are going to go with for Chapter 9 but it could be a Japanese style killer due to the recent release over there.
It's best to wait for the teases again.
So basically you want Roadhog to be in the game.
I’d love a werewolf from American werewolf in London/Paris
Or a vampire from something like nosferatu or maybe the Lost Boys
I’d like an original called The Seamstress, who uses her needles and thread to torture and terrorize.