Chapter 9 Predictions?
Anyone wanna have a guess on what chapter 9 will be like?
Licensed or Generic killer?
Good or Bad killer?
Good survivor perks or survivor perks equivalent to surveillance?
Anyone wanna have a guess on what chapter 9 will be like?
Licensed or Generic killer?
Good or Bad killer?
Good survivor perks or survivor perks equivalent to surveillance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's quite early to say which direction they are going with the upcoming chapter. No hints yet. We can''t even say if it will be licenced or not. On the other hand the fall killer will be released before Halloween and it's sale. So it might be better from a marketing perspective, if the newest killer will be a known licence by then.
Alternatively, what I would love to see to either go into japanese horror setting for the next chapter or do their own take on a public domain like the Legend of the Sleepy Hollow e.g.
New killer will be a doppelganger type thing.
When a survivor is hanging on the hook he takes the form of one other random survivor until that person is unhooked.
Maybe there will be some small clue that he is not a real person – like a slightly distorted face or something.
The great thing about this is that every game where someone is hooked and you haven’t seen who the killer is you have to consider that any survivor you meet could be the doppelganger!*
*SWF disclaimer applies
Generic killers ofcourse, because they want to sell Auric sells. They can only get new cosmetics for their own killers. They put ######### micro transactions OVER dedicated servers. They want money!
The company that made ghost face is in bankruptcy.
I really think Ghostface from scream would be very interesting.
A stealth killer that ignores vaulting and pallets at a cost.
I don't know. He's sneaky, so maybe make him interfere with people's perks and stuff? He would have a sprint burst option as his power, and when he does it there's no terror radium? BUt he's got a cooldown of X time?
I don't know. Just thinking outloud.
I predict a killer having to do with school or a teacher because I found a random picture of a power icon of a ruler and a new perk icon with a donce hat in my dbd files I havent seen before 0.0
Spy checks in dbd lol.
I don't really like licensed killers. Their originals are so much better
Really? I LOVE licensed killers! It seems to make the game have a sense of realism for some odd reason. If it is licensed I hope its Jason. A close second might be Ghostface or Springtrap.
I would love killer that doesn't see survivors normally and to balance it he moves faster and maybe one shot or something like that.
Probably just another killer that puts in even more band-aid in an attempt fix a broken game. Prone to receive the Freddy treatment after launch because survivors cry floods and review bomb the game. It's always the same.
I would say
OG killer, male
Worse than Clown, comes with mediocre perks
Good survivor perks
i predict that i dont spend one single cent until this game is balanced. savecall.
Perk Name: Last Hope
Gain 1 extra life state (Totaling 3 hits to be downed) at the cost of being sacrificed (and giving the killer full Sac points equivalent to 1 survivor being hooked 3 times) on first hook.
Run speed increased 2/3/4%
Healing/Recovery Speed reduced by 5/10/15%
Wiggle Increased by 10/20/30%