There really needs to be something done about killers that lobby dodge

#1's excuse out of #7 (So far)

20191226_040150_HDR(1).jpg

#7 takes the cake on entitled killers

20191226_062845.jpg

Since I didn't, he quits out. Why is this allowed to be a continuous thing honestly?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Jesus Christ, @DBDIT I went through and read most of your responses in this post? Dude, I can't even tell which side you're ARGUING about, man. Your points make no sense at all and I'm seriously wondering what your point even IS now.


    Lobby dodging is acceptable in my book because if that person doesn't wanna play? Even if they leave and the timer hits 0 and the lobby doesn't start? Fine by me. Let the cowards be cowards. No skin off my bones. If they leave DURING the match, then they're a whiny little brat who deserves to be punished (and I can't WAIT for BHVR to implement the matchmaking DC punishment :D ), but I'm not gonna give up simply because some little punk decided he'd be a piece of garbage and try to ruin my fun. It's whatever.


    TL;DR? People are #########. This is the Internet. You can't control them, no matter how hard you try. If you don't like it, disconnect from modern life and go live in the woods. The world will move on.

  • @IceCreamPrincess said:

    Lobby dodging isnt a problem. A killer should be able to just bow out and since no match has started theres no harm no foul. Until everyone presses ready in the lobby anyone should be able to leave as they fancy. But leaving once the game has started is lame, and will always be lame

    Also, messaging people like you did, in PMs and what not, is also real lame. Just move on to the next game

    Stop trying to play passive, your not smart. Saying it isn’t a problem is the problem. Delete the game

  • @DBDIT said:

    #1's excuse out of #7 (So far)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/050/11226OQGYJQP.jpg

    #7 takes the cake on entitled killers

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/055/LKUK3THSQBY3.jpg

    Since I didn't, he quits out. Why is this allowed to be a continuous thing honestly?

    Do you have anymore messages to show. Cause you say there were seven DC's but for all we know you just had two in a row and called it seven. It don't really matter just wanna know if your being overdramatic or not. Killers shouldn't quit matches if everyone already clicked ready. If there was even one person who didn't click ready yet then it really isn't any more of problem than if a survivor quits. In the end all you gotta do is start another match. Texting them back isn't serving any purpose other than to show it pissed you off. It's better just to move on to the next match. Then again from seeing ur comments on this u obviously are the type of person that'll argue with anyone who doesn't agree with you so my words are most likely falling on deaf ears, or blind eyes ig in this case. Well hope u see reason and calm down.

  • @Waldorf_2R3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/945697#Comment_945697

    Your argument is invalid, survivors are basically skins after a certain point, you can use all perks on any of them. However, different killers do different things. It's not like if you play claud you get x ability. Most of the comments that you are getting upset about is people telling you to calm down, lobby dodging isn't bad, DCing after the match starts is. Don't take everything so personally, everyone else is just sticking up for the people who probably won't see this post and can't defend themselves.

    If you have nothing of use to add and can't follow what's going on then skip the post.

  • Messaging them makes you worse than they are. Unless they leave a match in progress then you need to get over yourself. You're not entitled to anyone else's time just because you had to wait a bit for a lobby.

  • @Shyphlosion said:

    Jesus Christ, @DBDIT I went through and read most of your responses in this post? Dude, I can't even tell which side you're ARGUING about, man. Your points make no sense at all and I'm seriously wondering what your point even IS now.

    Lobby dodging is acceptable in my book because if that person doesn't wanna play? Even if they leave and the timer hits 0 and the lobby doesn't start? Fine by me. Let the cowards be cowards. No skin off my bones. If they leave DURING the match, then they're a whiny little brat who deserves to be punished (and I can't WAIT for BHVR to implement the matchmaking DC punishment :D ), but I'm not gonna give up simply because some little punk decided he'd be a piece of garbage and try to ruin my fun. It's whatever.

    TL;DR? People are #########. This is the Internet. You can't control them, no matter how hard you try. If you don't like it, disconnect from modern life and go live in the woods. The world will move on.

    Ok. You can read and the points I've made make sense regardless if you agree or not I don't really care.

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/945709#Comment_945709

    I disagree but that's fine, it's your opinion. If the game had a challenge to specifically target certain characters (and it doesn't) then maybe I could see why. You, as a killer, TELLING me to play a certain character is bogus and not what this game is about. Surely you understand that.

    Tell that to the survivors that disconnect when they hear a nurse screech or a billy chainsaw. I don't personally dodge lobbies but getting this gassed up about says something about you.

  • @TitanByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115428/there-really-needs-to-be-something-done-about-killers-that-lobby-dodge

    Do you have anymore messages to show. Cause you say there were seven DC's but for all we know you just had two in a row and called it seven. It don't really matter just wanna know if your being overdramatic or not. Killers shouldn't quit matches if everyone already clicked ready. If there was even one person who didn't click ready yet then it really isn't any more of problem than if a survivor quits. In the end all you gotta do is start another match. Texting them back isn't serving any purpose other than to show it pissed you off. It's better just to move on to the next match. Then again from seeing ur comments on this u obviously are the type of person that'll argue with anyone who doesn't agree with you so my words are most likely falling on deaf ears, or blind eyes ig in this case. Well hope u see reason and calm down.

    I'm done talking to people who failed to pay attention. I've already stated why I pointed out these two specifically. Believe what you want. Have a good one.

  • @Polychrome_Baku said:

    Messaging them makes you worse than they are. Unless they leave a match in progress then you need to get over yourself. You're not entitled to anyone else's time just because you had to wait a bit for a lobby.

    I'm done talking to people who failed to pay attention. I've already stated why I pointed out these two specifically. Have a good one.

  • Sweet Jesus this thread got out of hand fast

  • Killers have way too much info on the survivors. It is ridiculous.

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    That's because killers are fed up with getting bullied by SWF's on broken maps that give them the complete advantage that they choose on purpose, running coms with tool boxes, insta-heals, keys, and clicky-clicky.

    "getting bullied" = not getting 4k

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/945843#Comment_945843

    Oh God so now you're a fortune teller now, lmao. You DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT know why these guy quit out other than not playing Yamakoa and wanting a specific survivor. "Stop whining" - says the guy currently whining who has no idea what he's talking about. If you're not making an excuse then use your big boy words and explain exactly how 1. Yamakoa is a problem map and 2. What was our purpose of using that map? I can't wait to hear your next assumption 😉

    God you remind me of a guy in my discord server that just insults people and gives wrong facts jeez.

  • @RecklessApple said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946153#Comment_946153

    God you remind me of a guy in my discord server that just insults people and gives wrong facts jeez.

    Facts = insults?

  • @DBDIT said:

    #1's excuse out of #7 (So far)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/050/11226OQGYJQP.jpg

    #7 takes the cake on entitled killers

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/055/LKUK3THSQBY3.jpg

    Since I didn't, he quits out. Why is this allowed to be a continuous thing honestly?

    oh right because killers are clowns here to entertain you. I don't wanna play a game of 4 survivors running all object that are clearly decked out in add-ons with a map that hinders me. this is why survivors are considered entitled.

  • @SyntheticAesthetic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/115428/there-really-needs-to-be-something-done-about-killers-that-lobby-dodge

    oh right because killers are clowns here to entertain you. I don't wanna play a game of 4 survivors running all object that are clearly decked out in add-ons with a map that hinders me. this is why survivors are considered entitled.

    Yes, because you clearly knew what me and my two teammates were running.

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946616#Comment_946616

    Yes, because you clearly knew what me and my two teammates were running.

    .....killers can see it in the lobby since it's in your hand, wow you really are a entitled survivor main aren't you?

  • @DBDIT said:

    #1's excuse out of #7 (So far)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/050/11226OQGYJQP.jpg

    #7 takes the cake on entitled killers

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/055/LKUK3THSQBY3.jpg

    Since I didn't, he quits out. Why is this allowed to be a continuous thing honestly?

    Looks like that killer got his kicks from you, I'm jealous.

  • Anyone who sends a bitchy PM after the fact is a crybaby or a brat. Just get over it and move on. Being a cooch doesn't make anything better.

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/945709#Comment_945709

    I disagree but that's fine, it's your opinion. If the game had a challenge to specifically target certain characters (and it doesn't) then maybe I could see why. You, as a killer, TELLING me to play a certain character is bogus and not what this game is about. Surely you understand that.

    Unless the killer was Leatherface looking to kill Clauds so that he could earn her face cosmetic, that's the only reason I could see a killer asking for a certain survivor.

  • You got your offerings and items back so you didn't lose anything. It's Christmas try not to be a miserable ######### for a few days.

  • I agree. I don't care what kind of dodging or disconnecting that's happening, it needs to be handled. I wait longer in the lobby just for someone to DC shortly after it's started. It's ridiculously annoying. I still win sometimes as survivor main, but that's besides the point. Lol. Sometimes the match is way longer or really short without all players. Just makes me sad.

  • OK locking this now because it seems a lot of you are unable to have a discussion without being aggressive and throwing out insults...and we will not tolerate that on the forum. This is warning to all of you on this thread to cool it and discuss things civilly!

1 2 ›