Uhm why?
Why are people saying Jane is "thicc" she is very much of a normal and accurate shape in the population so i am not getting it...Jane is more of the proportinl size to many then others..o.O
Tagged:
Trusted
Why are people saying Jane is "thicc" she is very much of a normal and accurate shape in the population so i am not getting it...Jane is more of the proportinl size to many then others..o.O
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny?
She's thicker than everybody else. To me, that's why she got the title. Nobody else in the game got booty like that.
Her ass is enormous. Like my God it's impossible not to notice Thickums McGee as she runs around. Her bottom has its own gravitational field.
Too right ππ
datass
Well, sheβs much bigger than any other (female) survivor model weβve seen before.
Thank you for this lmfaoooo
Tha
Perhaps the average population that you observe is overweight
Lol! - no....actuall Janes build is how the Ladies were back in Roman like times, their appearance was what was considered just "normal" and i wouldn't say Jane is overweight......
What country do you live in where all the ladies look like Jane?
It might be what the beauty standard was back then and I agree that many people find it appealing today as well, but that doesn't mean it's healthy. It comes with all sorts of health issues
"Back in Roman like times"
Women during this time didn't have the body "standards" we have today. Most modern counties adhere to the belief that being thin is the only sure way to beauty, which is a damn shame.
Or...people are trying to live long and be healthy?
I hope someone tells Bill smoking is bad for him. I'm worried about his health.
And even though Dwight seems to be a healthy weight I'm concerned about how much pizza he eats.
very very true
i dunno i mean look at the ninka turtles they ate it all the time and still fought against shredder! ahh i miss the old TMNT
I'm most concerned for the clown. The dude sounds like he's falling apart
I love teaching kids to play in the sewers with sharp weapons living off of junk food. Now I see why you think Jane is a healthy weight.
Her name is not Jane itβs miss thickems :)
some people are blessed with a good booty and good thighs like JLO, Beyonce etc, doesn't mean they are fat....or unhealthy....big bottom girls is what makes the world goes around.....o.O
Shes just a bigger model with a flat AF booty.
We need a furry survivor.
Change my mind.
π’π’ππ’π’π
Dude can move fast for someone his size. What's his secret?!
######### is this woke ass thread lmao
Chill with the tumblr stuff. Jane is a thicc grill. Water is wet, the sky is blue, and Jane is thicc.
Woah bro you're so not woke it's impressive. π³π³π³π³ Keep fighting the good fight! πͺππππππ€
I think people underestimate Claudettes thiccness. Take a gander at her βassetsβ when a killer has her over their shoulder. Nice and plump.
Sure, chief lmao
Lol I'm dead π€£π€£π€£β οΈβ οΈβ οΈ
Pretty sure that's not the normal body size.
Nothing against it, just sayin'.
Lol same fam π― lit π₯π₯π₯
Depends on your definition of normal. And depends on what country you're from lol
Hmmm, i'd say she's slightly thicker, but there's also a few skinny peeps as well.
Thank you for that. π
Couldn't have said it better.
those pictures made my day *s
Normal depends on someones like and wants in body shapes, doesn't mean anyone is mean or insensitive just people have preference....
Also anyone else watch Janes boobs jiggle at the end when she is running cos i am guilty >.<
I mean, being overweight can cause health issues, no doubt, but I seriously doubt jane is overweight. Is she average? No, I think she's bigger than the average, but that doesn't mean unhealthy.
Lmao. Nothing wrong with that.
Like what? She's got a big booty. That's it. She's the epitome of little in the middle but got much back.