Whos the biggest stoner and can they get weed?

the way i see it this we can break this down into 3 categories, Straight edge, maybe, and stoner. I will be looking through everybody and placing them where i think they go. But also, bill has cigarettes. I think David does too. SO if they get that, weed must be a possibility unless the entity is an #########

STRAIGHT EDGE

Feng: Shes focused on winning games, shes a tryhards she aint about to dilute her sense. I was thinking nobody was gonna be in this category but from her lore yeah, shes straight edge.

MAYBE

Meg: They drug test but shes also kind of a rebel. We know she gets off on her runners high but she may smoke and detox for the test

Tapp: True hes a cop, but everybody likes to get high. He had a stressful ass situation after he got fired too, trying to solve this impossible case. He may have needed more than coffee

Jane: I dont have her so i haven't read her lore yet but shes bad so most likely, cant say for sure tho

STONER

Dwight: Obviously, all his outfits are about how his life sucks and hes always snacking. You know hes getting high

Claudette: Shes a botanist. And a day dreamer. Enough said.

Jake: Hes rich and living out in the woods and got a calm spirit? Hes probably growing weed out there

Nea: She probably gets high before every tag. Teenage rebel, 100% a stoner at BEST

Laurie: We already seen her get down

Ace: I feel like ######### doin coke tbh, weed aint ######### to him

Bill: He was in Nam, the 60s, probably needs something to calm him down and hes old so he got pains. Maybe he dont got a cigarette at all

David: Again, this ######### is most likely on coke so weed aint ######### to him

Quentin: I aint even got to say ######### look at him

Kate: She a musician and she wears booty shorts.

Adam: Hes a teacher and academically focused, but hes also a Jamaican. Actually im removing him from maybe and putting him in stoner because this ######### walks around in a lab coat. He would light up a blunt in front of the Japanese police and they wouldn't do a god damn thing im sure of it.

Jeff: Again 100% hes getting high while hes jamming out. Listening to full albums blazed

Ash: I think it talks about him being high in his lore. Ive only seen Evil dead 1&2 but theyre a bunch of kids going to a cabin in the woods to do what? ######### and get high

Nancy and Steve: Mannn this ######### got me in my feels. We know Steve smokes and kind of know that Nancy doesn't but between Barb Steve and Jonathan someone has lit up with her. And she liked it, but maybe shes too scared to do it often. BUT now that its just her and steve, if they got weed they smokin weed

Yui: Biker gang feminist racer. You goddamn right. Unless i dont understand japan shes smoking big time, gives her that courage and edge in the races.


I was going to do killers but ######### it, anyway top stoners? Jeff, Dwight, Quentin, Nea, Yui. But whos the biggest stoner out of them?

And more importantly...can they get weed. I can almost promise you that the Devs are blazin up too so that's probably why theres so many stoners lol

Comments

  • Did you make this post while high?

  • @AAAAA said:

    Did you make this post while high?

    yes sir

  • Still high matter of fact

  • Hey @Peanits can we get the devs to comment on this?

  • @AAAAA said:

    Hey @Peanits can we get the devs to comment on this?

    If this isn't important enough for the devs to comment on I just dont know what is

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941073#Comment_941073

    If this isn't important enough for the devs to comment on I just dont know what is

    Do you know that devs are on holidays?

  • 100% Jeff and all of Legion.

  • even if they weren't I doubt they would take the time to reply to this lol

    @Keene_Kills said:

    100% Jeff and all of Legion.

    Legion for sure but I bet Clown could out smoke them all under a table


  • where did you get that Steve smokes? Is it mentioned in the series?

    And kate its like taylor swift, 0 drugs:)

  • ######### did I just read?

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    where did you get that Steve smokes? Is it mentioned in the series?

    And kate its like taylor swift, 0 drugs:)

    At one point hes in a daze and says "No dad its just weed" or something to that effect. Even if he didn't tho I think you could easily guess from most of his first scenes

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    ######### did I just read?

    High brow discussion of DBD lore and trying to get a better understanding of who the survivors are as characters outside of the fog

    So far we figured out Jeff is MOST LIKELY the biggest stoner in the group

  • @VoodooChild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/942143#Comment_942143

    High brow discussion of DBD lore and trying to get a better understanding of who the survivors are as characters outside of the fog

    So far we figured out Jeff is MOST LIKELY the biggest stoner in the group

    Me: an interesting thing about auras...

    The community: Jeff smoked weed

  • @AAAAA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/946673#Comment_946673

    Me: an interesting thing about auras...

    The community: Jeff smoked weed

    He didn't just "smoke weed" he is canonically the biggest stoner in DBD. This is a very important fact that the community has come together to figure out. Maybe it was obvious, but maybe it was obvious that gravity makes us stick to the earth, but we dont know until we ask the question. And for the first time right here on this board, we asked.

    Light one up for Jeff yall

  • Ash smoking weed and getting high is what sets of the events of Ash vs Evil Dead, if that means anything.

  • @PresidentDinosaur115 said:

    Ash smoking weed and getting high is what sets of the events of Ash vs Evil Dead, if that means anything.

    That's what i thought, i need to get around to watching that but i need to pir- go out and buy a VHS copy of army of darkness first

  • @VoodooChild said:

    the way i see it this we can break this down into 3 categories, Straight edge, maybe, and stoner. I will be looking through everybody and placing them where i think they go. But also, bill has cigarettes. I think David does too. SO if they get that, weed must be a possibility unless the entity is an #########

    STRAIGHT EDGE

    Feng: Shes focused on winning games, shes a tryhards she aint about to dilute her sense. I was thinking nobody was gonna be in this category but from her lore yeah, shes straight edge.

    MAYBE

    Meg: They drug test but shes also kind of a rebel. We know she gets off on her runners high but she may smoke and detox for the test

    Tapp: True hes a cop, but everybody likes to get high. He had a stressful ass situation after he got fired too, trying to solve this impossible case. He may have needed more than coffee

    Jane: I dont have her so i haven't read her lore yet but shes bad so most likely, cant say for sure tho

    STONER

    Dwight: Obviously, all his outfits are about how his life sucks and hes always snacking. You know hes getting high

    Claudette: Shes a botanist. And a day dreamer. Enough said.

    Jake: Hes rich and living out in the woods and got a calm spirit? Hes probably growing weed out there

    Nea: She probably gets high before every tag. Teenage rebel, 100% a stoner at BEST

    Laurie: We already seen her get down

    Ace: I feel like ######### doin coke tbh, weed aint ######### to him

    Bill: He was in Nam, the 60s, probably needs something to calm him down and hes old so he got pains. Maybe he dont got a cigarette at all

    David: Again, this ######### is most likely on coke so weed aint ######### to him

    Quentin: I aint even got to say ######### look at him

    Kate: She a musician and she wears booty shorts.

    Adam: Hes a teacher and academically focused, but hes also a Jamaican. Actually im removing him from maybe and putting him in stoner because this ######### walks around in a lab coat. He would light up a blunt in front of the Japanese police and they wouldn't do a god damn thing im sure of it.

    Jeff: Again 100% hes getting high while hes jamming out. Listening to full albums blazed

    Ash: I think it talks about him being high in his lore. Ive only seen Evil dead 1&2 but theyre a bunch of kids going to a cabin in the woods to do what? ######### and get high

    Nancy and Steve: Mannn this ######### got me in my feels. We know Steve smokes and kind of know that Nancy doesn't but between Barb Steve and Jonathan someone has lit up with her. And she liked it, but maybe shes too scared to do it often. BUT now that its just her and steve, if they got weed they smokin weed

    Yui: Biker gang feminist racer. You goddamn right. Unless i dont understand japan shes smoking big time, gives her that courage and edge in the races.

    I was going to do killers but ######### it, anyway top stoners? Jeff, Dwight, Quentin, Nea, Yui. But whos the biggest stoner out of them?

    And more importantly...can they get weed. I can almost promise you that the Devs are blazin up too so that's probably why theres so many stoners lol

    I'm doing just fine bro. Not weed.

    Coke.

    IMG_20191230_131240.jpg


  • Feng isn’t straight edge. It’s mentioned in her lore that she turns to self-destruction when on a losing streak. Along with drinking, I wouldn’t be surprised if she turned to drugs too.

  • It hurts me so much that there isn't a young ash skin and seemly no one even cares

    @UrbanEvading said:

    Feng isn’t straight edge. It’s mentioned in her lore that she turns to self-destruction when on a losing streak. Along with drinking, I wouldn’t be surprised if she turned to drugs too.

    I actually forgot about that but I dont think it changes it mind because drinking is something almost everyone does and a lot of people will do angry. I dont think its possible to smoke weed angry, after a blunt she wouldn't even care that she lost. I also dont think she would turn to anything like coke either because hard drugs are addictive, meaning she couldn't stop even after getting out of a losing streak and they would also have long term effects on her. I dont actually know anything about e sports or even computer games in general but I feel like drugs that make you slower like pills and codeine or drugs that make you twitchy like coke and meth would ######### with her fingers and she couldn't do all that spider hand at the speed of light #########.

    But like I said I dont know anything about those games, coke or something like Adderall might actually give her an edge. I mean so could weed but I dont she her as the relax typed if shes angry drinking and on a path of self destruction

  • Lol.

    This is old, but didn’t Jake used to have a backstory based on this?