Please?
Unhook tech is fairly stupid.
@Bravo0413 said:Please? Unhook tech is fairly stupid.
@Bravo0413 said:
No
Could you explain why?
Incredibly annoying because you can't punish it. The grab needs to be fixed to. A survivor should NOT be able to interrupt a grab.
bring old hook tech back):
no
Doesn't seem too problematic to me so far.
Also bring back old hook tech.
@JC316 said:Incredibly annoying because you can't punish it. The grab needs to be fixed to. A survivor should NOT be able to interrupt a grab.
@JC316 said:
I don't think they can interrupt hook grab mate.
@Waffleyumboy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936017#Comment_936017I don't think they can interrupt hook grab mate.
@Waffleyumboy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936017#Comment_936017
sometimes the killer will get the grab animation for a split second, but if the survivor let go in time it doesn't grab them and results in a hit.
@humanbeing1704 said:bring old hook tech back):
@humanbeing1704 said:
This, hook tech is a perfectly ok tactic against camping.
I'm guessing he is talking about the "new unhook" tech which has failed 1/2 when I've seen people do it, so I think fine.
Nah keep meat shield on
@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936063#Comment_936063sometimes the killer will get the grab animation for a split second, but if the survivor let go in time it doesn't grab them and results in a hit.
@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936063#Comment_936063
Happened to me last night. Hit the button, grab animation started, then stopped. Didn't even give me a hit.
@JC316 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936063#Comment_936063https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936083#Comment_936083Happened to me last night. Hit the button, grab animation started, then stopped. Didn't even give me a hit.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/936083#Comment_936083
Must be a dedicated servers thing I get successful hook grabs consistently on console.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
Could you explain why?
No
Incredibly annoying because you can't punish it. The grab needs to be fixed to. A survivor should NOT be able to interrupt a grab.
bring old hook tech back):
no
Doesn't seem too problematic to me so far.
Also bring back old hook tech.
I don't think they can interrupt hook grab mate.
sometimes the killer will get the grab animation for a split second, but if the survivor let go in time it doesn't grab them and results in a hit.
This, hook tech is a perfectly ok tactic against camping.
I'm guessing he is talking about the "new unhook" tech which has failed 1/2 when I've seen people do it, so I think fine.
Nah keep meat shield on
Happened to me last night. Hit the button, grab animation started, then stopped. Didn't even give me a hit.
Must be a dedicated servers thing I get successful hook grabs consistently on console.