I like playing as and against the Stealth killers most, anyone else?
I'm kind of glad that Ghostface and Wraith are having a surge in play lately, the jump scare/suspense part of the game has always been the part I find most fun. Seeing Leatherface run over to me with a chainsaw and figuring out what loop to run to is interesting in an analytical way, but seeing a face peek around the corner and having to decide right at that moment where to go, that is fun for me.
Likewise on Killer, hitting someone out of stealth on Wraith or crouch on Pig is so fun even if I lose I enjoy the game.
Comments
Wait, Wraith's having a surge?
With his currently bugged, weak asf super-lunge?
Don't remind me :'(
I agree
I understand why they need the terror radious but it massivly takes down the scare factor of this game
I feel that every killer should be able to gain undetecteble or give oblivious in either their base or in one of their addons
No terror radious makes everything that much scarier
I hate stealth killers unless I have spine chill. Stealth killers are universally fun but they're mega frustrating at the same time .
I agree, Monitor Abuse is a good start getting some killers down to 16m is pretty fun if you use walls to block LOS.
Admittedly Spine Chill is part of my build a lot anymore just because I hate spinning my camera while doing gens, healing, etc
Even with that bug a lot of people are playing him because Tru and Otz had their back and forth especially. Once he gets that post uncloak lunge back it'll be gross
They are fun to play as because it’s always a joy to scare survivors and get gen grabs. You also don’t have to worry about them running away as soon as they hear the heartbeat.
Not so much fun to play against though. I probably dislike Ghostface the most out of any killer.
I like playing against Ghostface with his stealth but hate how buggy his reveal is. Staring at him and still getting exposed is frustrating AF
Yee I can understand that. GF can be really fun to play, but staring at one that's leaning and stalking you without being able to reveal him is just a bad feeling.
Sloppy butcher is nasty. I enjoy playing as Wraith running Sloppy butcher and nurse's calling, but everytime a killer is running sloppy I find it so annoying: One of the reasons why I always run We'll make it and one of the reasons why I will start running self care + botany in some matches just in case.
I'm starting to think Inner Strength is gonna be part of my build for a bit.
I play against Ghostface probably more than any killer and I played him to see what all the hype was about. I gotta admit he is pretty enjoyable to play as so I see why people play him.
The reveal mechanic is super buggy. Sometimes you’ll stare right at him and you’re exposed and the next time you’ll reveal him behind a wall.
I universally hate all stealth killers because it makes me anxious when I don’t know when they’re nearby (which is good for a horror game I suppose). Especially Ghostface though. He moves at 115% movement speed and is undetectable and makes little noise and has a small frame unlike the towering Myers you can see from a mile away.
I was also super afraid of the Ghostface mask when I was younger so I am very jumpy around him. Sometimes I spook myself when I load into the match and he is staring at the screen XD.
Ahh, right, the popularity reason.
I love Surge/Surveillance/Discordance on Ghostface. Maybe my favorite build right now. All the stalks
I'd like playing stealth killers. The thing is, none of them is viable.
I wouldn’t say Ghostface and Myers aren’t viable. They’re able to do well in your basic average match.
Against a really good group only a few killers are going to do well.
Loser Face is not viable. At all.
Myers is the best stealth killer in the game... but that's not saying much. Stealth killers don't work in DBD.
I hate playing against them, I prefer more active killers billy and nurse
Ghosty is able to do it. Dont forget Ayrun's 20k hours swf that lost to one on 96 wins
Stealth killers are the only interesting killers in this game because they're the only killers who you won't always feel safe knowing they're on the map. With Trapper you know he's around if you hear his TR. With GF, Pig or Wraith they can hide the TR on demand so they're unpredictable and more interesting to play against.
Of course perks hide TR but who cares about that honestly basekit stealth killers are more fun.
For example: I see a Bubba on the map and now I instantly know he'll never use his power on me unless I mess up because he can't sneak up on me without perks.
Ghostface is broken af. Its annoying to play vs something you reveal even if you dont see him at all and not revealing him 2m away.