I'm only familiar with Tru3Ta1ent and Ochido, but I want to start watching more people and learn from their playstyle. Tru3 is really fun to watch and does well to voice why he does certain things.
I like Monto, he’s a fun YouTuber with different liller builds and survivor matches. Another is Bricky. He plays DBD occasionally now, but he has some really nice tips in his past videos
These are my personal favorites: I can't watch them all the time because I like to watch all of them and my list is long.
Vinc3ntVega
Angrypug
AdmiralBahroo
Noob3
Zubat
Generator Jake is the best dbd youtuber to me. I don't see many people mentioning him, maybe because he doesn't make very "serious" videos showing a whole gameplay but they are funny as hell In the same category there's Sir Rodion, he's not my favourite but I like him a lot. Watching funny videos of dbd helps me not to take this game to seriously and prevents me from raging. I'm thankful those guys exist
HybridPanda got me to try the game, Space Coconut is the reason I'm good with the Hag, and Tru3 is the one I watch when I feel like being entertained without actually playing.
I was actually surprised - and genuinely grateful - that this post wasn't full of replies that only said "OchiDO" and "dud".
That being said, I enjoy watching Monto's videos, but I don't watch too many Dead By Daylight YouTubers or Streamers.
I watch Tru3Ta1ent, Monto, Puppers, Noob3, Vincent Vega, Marth88, AngryPug and Ochido (what I mean is, I like his funny moments... I personally think he's a boosted jacka$$)
Monto, and that's all. Tru3's gameplay makes me cringe because he sometimes does completely illogical things, and then turns around and bitches about how survivors are too strong because of his own obvious mistake. Marth is too good, so his matches are really one-sided.
panda
tru3 when i feel like getting some hate out but cant do it ingame as killer
angrypug cos he just makes me laugh with his nonsense
tyde not so much. He talks too much
monto cos he explains things the way he sees them like panda does
HybridPanda! A very positive killer main, he is the reason I got into DBD.
SirRodion, his videos are hilarious and fun to watch!
Puppers!
Monto!
Noob3!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hexy 100% the best dbd streamer,
Another is Bricky. He plays DBD occasionally now, but he has some really nice tips in his past videos
These are my personal favorites: I can't watch them all the time because I like to watch all of them and my list is long.
Vinc3ntVega
Angrypug
AdmiralBahroo
Noob3
Zubat
Hybridpanda
Tru3ta1ent
PaulieEsther
And Hybridpanda or monto.
In the same category there's Sir Rodion, he's not my favourite but I like him a lot.
Watching funny videos of dbd helps me not to take this game to seriously and prevents me from raging. I'm thankful those guys exist
HybridPanda got me to try the game, Space Coconut is the reason I'm good with the Hag, and Tru3 is the one I watch when I feel like being entertained without actually playing.
HybridPanda
I was actually surprised - and genuinely grateful - that this post wasn't full of replies that only said "OchiDO" and "dud".
That being said, I enjoy watching Monto's videos, but I don't watch too many Dead By Daylight YouTubers or Streamers.
Monto, and that's all. Tru3's gameplay makes me cringe because he sometimes does completely illogical things, and then turns around and bitches about how survivors are too strong because of his own obvious mistake. Marth is too good, so his matches are really one-sided.
Entity's left hand if you like role playing.
Gen Jack is the best
Tru3Ta1ent all the way for me.
panda
tru3 when i feel like getting some hate out but cant do it ingame as killer
angrypug cos he just makes me laugh with his nonsense
tyde not so much. He talks too much
monto cos he explains things the way he sees them like panda does
When I start up Twitch and want to watch DbD, I look for the following streamers in this order
TheEntityLeftHand
Admiral Bahroo
Tru3Talent
If I don't see those 3, I'll usually check out some of the smaller streams like Diana, Moonie, ect...
That's assuming I'm not streaming it myself, usually on Sun-Tues
Me. Other streamers bore me.
Paulie Esther
Monto
No0b3
TydeTyme
Puppers
HybridPanda! A very positive killer main, he is the reason I got into DBD.
SirRodion, his videos are hilarious and fun to watch!
Puppers!
Monto!
Noob3!
Vinc3ntVega,Meeeows,Marth,Crunchyeggroll,Kandi,SophisticatedOtter and TheNeonGeisha
Old thread but,
Streamer:not_Queen
Youtuber:Monto
Paulie, SirRidon, and of course Generator Jake, wonder where he has been
Paulie and noob3 are my streamers