He could use a slight buff. But i personally dont have problems with him.
why does the title say “nerf myers”
then you say “he could use a buff”
??
Why do you keep baiting us D:!
I was about to say no nerfing daddy myers. He could use some better lunge addons for scratched mirror users though, but once again, not a nerf.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:Why do you keep baiting us D:!
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
Lol sorry.
If you keep baiting me you little slag, I will eat you goddamn soul
@Bigbootiejudy666 said:If you keep baiting me you little slag, I will eat you goddamn soul
@Bigbootiejudy666 said:
Theres still a bunch of killers i havent done yet though.
@Gravewalker200 said:I was about to say no nerfing daddy myers. He could use some better lunge addons for scratched mirror users though, but once again, not a nerf.
@Gravewalker200 said:
Boyfriends Memo does that.
This dude
@Liruliniel said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/929844#Comment_929844Boyfriends Memo does that.
@Liruliniel said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/929844#Comment_929844
I mean like upgraded versions when i say better.
you got jebaited
It was not a complete day if you didn't get baited by this guy atleast once
OP: Nerf Myers
Also OP: "Got 'em!"
Everyone else: 😱
Nerf Daddy Meyers shirt. It should be completely destroyed. He needs to show David who the real swol boy is.
@AvisDeene said:Nerf Daddy Meyers shirt. It should be completely destroyed. He needs to show David who the real swol boy is.
@AvisDeene said:
Your phrase is the reason I play Daddy Myers. He needs enough support for the confidence to show his beautiful sculpted abs.
Whenever I see your name and nerf, I know it’s bait. 😂
multiple stalking at a time and stalk should not be limited per survivor would be the best buff for him
@Gravewalker200 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930238#Comment_930238Your phrase is the reason I play Daddy Myers. He needs enough support for the confidence to show his beautiful sculpted abs.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930238#Comment_930238
Yes, I want to see his abs glistening in the moonlight, while he penetrates my body with his tool of choice.
<_<
@Drazen said:multiple stalking at a time and stalk should not be limited per survivor would be the best buff for him
@Drazen said:
Yeah they should make that so evil incarnate is possible without making a deal with the four demons you need to kill.
@AvisDeene said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930243#Comment_930243Yes, I want to see his abs glistening in the moonlight, while he penetrates my body with his tool of choice. <_<
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930243#Comment_930243
That was very hot.
Sounds like this one is begging for the pipe.
@Gravewalker200 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/929985#Comment_929985I mean like upgraded versions when i say better.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/929985#Comment_929985
I kinda like how his addons are tho extremely versatile. Even popular ones are not always 100% guaranteed.
@The_Second_Coming said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930249#Comment_930249Sounds like this one is begging for the pipe.
@The_Second_Coming said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/930249#Comment_930249
Yes, the long, straight, hard pipe.
Aaaaaaand this got weird.
Yesterday was huntress guess ill wait till tommorow to see who to do next.
@supersonic853 said:Yesterday was huntress guess ill wait till tommorow to see who to do next.
@supersonic853 said:
Do Nea.
Nice bait OP, but I don't really want any nerfs EVER. I mean they already nerfed EW1, his weakest state chase-wise.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why does the title say “nerf myers”
then you say “he could use a buff”
??
Why do you keep baiting us D:!
I was about to say no nerfing daddy myers. He could use some better lunge addons for scratched mirror users though, but once again, not a nerf.
Lol sorry.
If you keep baiting me you little slag, I will eat you goddamn soul
Theres still a bunch of killers i havent done yet though.
Boyfriends Memo does that.
This dude
I mean like upgraded versions when i say better.
you got jebaited
It was not a complete day if you didn't get baited by this guy atleast once
OP: Nerf Myers
Also OP: "Got 'em!"
Everyone else: 😱
Nerf Daddy Meyers shirt. It should be completely destroyed. He needs to show David who the real swol boy is.
Your phrase is the reason I play Daddy Myers. He needs enough support for the confidence to show his beautiful sculpted abs.
Whenever I see your name and nerf, I know it’s bait. 😂
multiple stalking at a time and stalk should not be limited per survivor would be the best buff for him
Yes, I want to see his abs glistening in the moonlight, while he penetrates my body with his tool of choice.
<_<
Yeah they should make that so evil incarnate is possible without making a deal with the four demons you need to kill.
That was very hot.
Sounds like this one is begging for the pipe.
I kinda like how his addons are tho extremely versatile. Even popular ones are not always 100% guaranteed.
Yes, the long, straight, hard pipe.
Aaaaaaand this got weird.
Yesterday was huntress guess ill wait till tommorow to see who to do next.
Do Nea.
Nice bait OP, but I don't really want any nerfs EVER. I mean they already nerfed EW1, his weakest state chase-wise.