How far are you on the rift?
I am currently level 64 but I’ve only played about 1-2 matches a day since the USA’s Thanksgiving. I haven’t finished all my level 3 challenges either (4 left)
Tagged:
Trusted
I am currently level 64 but I’ve only played about 1-2 matches a day since the USA’s Thanksgiving. I haven’t finished all my level 3 challenges either (4 left)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
47 hopefully get to tier 70 by the end
Tier 70.
I think like 56? or 55 Im a survivor main so i find it really hard trying to play trapper and killer challenges at higher ranks its literally impossible so i haven't touched them
Tier 66
55 or something. It’s not that hard to level up by just playing. It’s actually much more relaxed than other battle passes I have experienced.
40 - I'm thinking I need to start playing more :P
I’ve gotten through the whole rift, but still have the three flashlight archive challenges yet to do. I try, but I just can’t seem to aim right! (I’m on Xbox.)
I believe I'm like at 28 or 29... yeah I'm super lazy, sorry.
Just hit 66 after not playing for 9 days. I want my Vial Charm!!
Finished weeks ago.
I did start on tier 27 though.
I wish that the challenges would offer shards instead of useless blue shizzles once you reach the end.
59 :)
Tier 70 for like a week now.
67.
When is the next tome level available?
62, no auric cells spent other than the pass.
Would have been 70 already but I didn't play for 2 weeks last month.
I believe Wednesday, Dec 18th.
Too far.
Tier 40 :/ I feel like it’s taking forever !
Tier 39 baby lets go.
Like 40 I quit playing dbd for weeks now.
48
i was unable to play for over a week, so im pretty far behind :(
50, i expect to be able to complete it if i do all the challenges
Thanks 🙏🏻
Lol. I'm like level 19.