Nerf the nurse
can we make 2 blinks max for the nurse, also can you keep her from blinking through pallets, put a cross on it and call it sacred I don’t know. It sucks to not be able to really use the pallets vs her
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stop trying to pallet loop the Nurse and use her real counter - stealth.
You absolutely don't need it to survive, try losing the killer for once in your life instead of relying on 0 skill looping
Maybe they should buff her so we can see her more often!! She is my favorite to go against but I go days without seeing her :'(
wired 0kill looping only happen yellow killer vs red survivor now
Or mindgames or Lery's or Dead Hard or play console or corn or bad ping or disconnect or...you get the idea.
To be fair, with the aura reading perks (bbq & chili, bitter murmur), make your choice, tinkerer (if you swing that way), and some other stuff, the only thing that's stopping the Nurse from curb-stomping survivors are bad nurse players, not running hex ruin and survivors with toolboxes are actually working on gens rather than trying to pallet loop nurse (and failing), and actually good jukes from decent survivors. So... I don't actually have anything to contribute to this conversation.
A maximum of 2 blinks is what she needs. 2 blinks really do require skill and knowledge of the game. 3 blinks and more is too much and does not require any skill. Everything else in this killer should remain as it is now, with 2 blinks (and some weakening of addons for range and speed), it can be considered balanced.
Nurse is on the watch list of the devs and will be nerfed in the mid chapter patch of chapter 14.
"stealth"? what is that? can i eat that?
No, but if you don't use it, you'll be eating a hook through your shoulder.
lol if only more people knew about that. I just hope she won't be using any tinkerer or bitter murmur. So you are one of those who think the nurse is balanced, huh ?
The nurse in her base form does not need any nerfs. Some of her addons however should be reworked. The 4 and 5 blink nurse in my opinion should be removed and then changed to something that helps optimize the 2 blink nurse. Longer lunge, lower fatigue, faster base movement speed as some ideas. Fragile wheeze should then be made an ultra rare so that 3 blink nurse is still a possibility but not as common.
That is the only changes i would make to her.
if i cant eat that, i dont want it!
Iron Will: As a nurse player, I reply on sound to know where to blink at if I don't have LoS on you. Without any audio for me to listen to... I'm doing a blind guess on where you are at and can make me lose you.
Calm Spirit: Again, I struggle when survivors use this because it mutes the survivors' scream when I injure them and I can loss you during the fatigued time.
Dead Hard: You can survive a swing from her and can extended the chase slightly! However usually when I know someone has Dead Hard, I'll blink directly behind them, wait, they use Dead Hard, then I'll blink again to down them. <== Try your best to not get baited!
There's your problem if your getting rekt by nurse, DO NOT PALLET LOOP HER LIKE EVERY OTHER KILLER!
Nurse requires more skill to beat, knowing where LoS breakers are and utilizing them to lose her mid chase is the key to juking her, not the usual brain-dead run around stuff 3-4 times before dropping the pallet, rinse & repeat.
Iron will & urban evasion also gives average nurses a hard time so try mixing those in your builds.
NO.
Dont pallet loop....just go to a place full of walls!
I agree.. nerf her hard.. So annoying..
Try actually countering her.
git gud
You can juke the nurse by running behind the obstacle and move in unexpected direction...
Also you can stop the nurse mid-blink with pallet drop.