Is the new killer to strong ?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely not on console buddy. I'll put my own vote in.
Too early to tell
This poll is disgusting.
He isn't super powerful, I'd recommend Corrupt Intervention on him.
He takes a while to get a good start up and start his Blood Fury snowball/hook/slug deal.
Honestly killer is too new to tell yet for sure but currently leaning towards a no.
He may seem that way, but I'm inclined to believe that it's only because no one has had enough experience with him yet to know how to play either as or against him. And all killers seem overly strong when no one knows what they're doing (see grey ranks as an example).
I feel like he powerful but he can be counter. You could say he suffering from success
I don't think you know what a poll is.
Most definitely not TOO strong. He's strong, but counter-able.
No.
Not on console
. . .
Int 1 post right here
No, he is not. Stop ######### complaining about everything.
Not at all.
Funny how no one who commented took a vote.
He is not at all on console he barely gets 2 kills
Boo ๐
When making a poll thread, please give people the option to actually choose an option. The whole point of this sub forum is a quick way to garner people's opinions - you can't do that with such a one sided poll.