Dramatic but this is how I feel now...

@Almo @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) (Community Managers, Rely this to the Devs. Not blaming the community managers at all. Just tell the Devs what they have done.)


I can't believe you did it. Good job. You have successfully made me lose all faith in BHVR and any hope that you listened to your community. All of this feed back and what do we get? The Deep Wound Changes... the Legion getting all that taken from them with just some movement speed to try and make up for it... even the Oni nerf in a small way, since you gave him no time to settle in like you said you would. Giving Legion the movement speed while removing all threat of Deep Wound... what? It's like you are giving us maggots to eat and expecting us to be happy cause "At least it's something." Are we supposed to be happy about the movement speed cause "At least it's something"? All these "Buffs" are just nerfs you slapped on Legion for no reason and are reverting. The Add-on changes are negligible.

Survivors can get hit with Feral Frenzy and just run around. Something that is supposed to be them bleeding out from a wound deep enough they have to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding... and they can run around no problem. Survivors run around anyway in matches so this is literally harmless, it's basically a free health state. You didn't even reduce Deep Wound Timer, You didn't even revert the reduction to mend times... You made Legion even weaker, cause none of you know how to handle their power or the Deep Wound mechanic which was flawed to begin with. You couldn't just replace Deep Wound. No, you just made Legion's power literally a punishment to ever use. You made walking after people and M1ing the best strategy.

So yea.... You did it. You made me give up. You killed The Fanatical Legion Main. Congratulations. I no longer want to play. I no longer want to support this game at all.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888585#Comment_888585

    Every Legion player wanted this change? Really? I didn't. I doubt many others did too looking at all the threads asking the Devs the heck were they thinking doing this. The speed doesn't make up for everything else. Legion's power does nothing other than injure people which most ignore anyway. They have been made more add-on dependent and useless. Most perks do nothing for them anymore. You might as well just m1. Heck, my two Legion rework threads didn't have this crap in them and they were massive. You can't just say "Every Legion player" wanted something.

    Yes, their power injures people. Exactly what a basic attack does. Incredible! Absolutely incredible!


    But it doesn't stop there! It also buffs survivors with the borrowed time effect.


    Wait! It's supposed to stall right? Nah, that was nerfed when it wasn't even a useful part of their power to begin with.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888521#Comment_888521

    They can run to the other side of the map, unhook someone, get mended for 8 seconds and move on. They can get on a gen, wait till the timer is close to done then run behind something and mend for 12 seconds. OTZ got an 8 man Feral Frenzy streak cause mending is so quick now. Now they can literally just run away and mend, or mend after Legion leaves. The slight speed boost is HEAVILY outweighed by all the nerfs.... and the speed boost is just a reverted nerf. Legion's power is literally a punishment now

    Be honest. It's been a punishment since the rework. I actually prefer survivors mending quickly compared to them just ignoring it. Plus, if they mend during your FF, killer instinct activates on them and you can inflict the button statuses on them. Now, if only said status effects weren't garbage...

    I do miss og Legion, but it seems their purpose is now to just slow the game down, which they do just a little better now than before.

  • I gotta agree, the trade off for slightly faster speed wasn't worth it. The button changes should have been on first stab with feral frenzy, legion's power already incentivized chaining by highlighting people that haven't been stabbed and chasing after the same person you stabbed with FF is a huge time waste if they know how to loop. The argument that the buttons incentivize chaining, I can see where there coming from but getting looped for chasing the same person is enough of an incentive imo because they get a burst of speed in a direction that is probably a loop plus you have to deactivate the power to go into a 4 second stun. They also just nerfed the little stall mend had as well. I think Legion needs a complete rework and Borrowed Time reverted to pre DW.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888575#Comment_888575

    I don't see how when every Legion player ever wanted this change. 😕

    Just tested this. Scratches and blood don't come back until AFTER the 4 second stun. Amazing! So fast and so speedy but where did they go?

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888537#Comment_888537

    Be honest. It's been a punishment since the rework. I actually prefer survivors mending quickly compared to them just ignoring it. Plus, if they mend during your FF, killer instinct activates on them and you can inflict the button statuses on them. Now, if only said status effects weren't garbage...

    I do miss og Legion, but it seems their purpose is now to just slow the game down, which they do just a little better now than before.

    I don't miss OG Legion. OG Legion was an exploiting mess. I just want Legion to be good. Not give BT to survivors as @Kabu pointed out. They don't even slow the game any now. It's not even a little better. It's much worse.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888537#Comment_888537

    Be honest. It's been a punishment since the rework. I actually prefer survivors mending quickly compared to them just ignoring it. Plus, if they mend during your FF, killer instinct activates on them and you can inflict the button statuses on them. Now, if only said status effects weren't garbage...

    I do miss og Legion, but it seems their purpose is now to just slow the game down, which they do just a little better now than before.

    No, they don't stall better than before. Mend time was reduced and the knife add ons were nerfed.

  • Well, if you didn't intend to offend me, then I apologize for insulting you. I try to be respectful to people, even when I disagree with them.

    @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888585#Comment_888585

    It's a sidegrade. Survivors can still loop Legion after being buffed from a frenzy attack. It only helps with preventing survivors from doing interactions when their DW bar is low. They're free to do gens, run around, or whatever until then.

    Get this, deep wound and borrowed time are the same effect. Only difference is in how it's applied right? Borrowed time is considered to be a powerful survivor perk. So, why does a killer apply a buff to who they should be trying to kill? Might as well play survivor rather than playing as Legion.

    All you get from frenzy is information which is only marginally useful. Legion can't even stall anymore.

    Before you argue that their faster now. Great, you can catch up to the survivor. Now what do you do? Eat a 4 second stun while the survivor runs away.

    The main difference between Borrowed Time and Feral Frenzy is that Borrowed time prevents you from going down a health state, while Feral Frenzy applies the Deep Wounds debuff in additon to injuring the survivor, thus forcing them to waste time mending, in addition to healing, when they were previously healthy.

    Also, when playing Legion, I often find that the increased vault speed allows me to land first hits that I otherwise couldn't. So I don't think he's useless, or even the worst killer. I think that title belongs to Clown, because at least Legion's power lets him bypass windows and pallets, slow down objective completion, detect survivors instead of just relying on guesswork, and chase them down faster than the normal 115% movespeed. The only thing Clown has is a mediocre tool to shorten loops slightly.


  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888587#Comment_888587

    Well, if you didn't intend to offend me, then I apologize for insulting you. I try to be respectful to people, even when I disagree with them.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888642#Comment_888642

    The main difference between Borrowed Time and Feral Frenzy is that Borrowed time prevents you from going down a health state, while Feral Frenzy applies the Deep Wounds debuff in additon to injuring the survivor, thus forcing them to waste time mending, in addition to healing.

    Also, when playing Legion, I often find that the increased vault speed allows me to land first hits that I otherwise couldn't. So I don't think he's useless, or even the worst killer. I think that title belongs to Clown, because at least Legion's power lets him bypass windows and pallets, slow down objective completion, and detect survivors instead of just relying on guesswork. The only thing Clown has is a mediocre tool to shorten loops slightly.

    I might be in a mess of anger, disappointment, frustration, and sheer depression cause of all this, but I'm not gonna take it out on you. You had nothing to do with it.


    But Legion is still one of the WORST killers, and this change will only make it EVEN worse.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888587#Comment_888587

    Well, if you didn't intend to offend me, then I apologize for insulting you. I try to be respectful to people, even when I disagree with them.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888642#Comment_888642

    The main difference between Borrowed Time and Feral Frenzy is that Borrowed time prevents you from going down a health state, while Feral Frenzy applies the Deep Wounds debuff in additon to injuring the survivor, thus forcing them to waste time mending, in addition to healing.

    Also, when playing Legion, I often find that the increased vault speed allows me to land first hits that I otherwise couldn't. So I don't think he's useless, or even the worst killer. I think that title belongs to Clown, because at least Legion's power lets him bypass windows and pallets, slow down objective completion, and detect survivors instead of just relying on guesswork. The only thing Clown has is a mediocre tool to shorten loops slightly.

    No, they are the same thing. You're always injured when under the effect of borrowed time. It's the middle ground between injured and being downed.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888587#Comment_888587

    Well, if you didn't intend to offend me, then I apologize for insulting you. I try to be respectful to people, even when I disagree with them.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888642#Comment_888642

    The main difference between Borrowed Time and Feral Frenzy is that Borrowed time prevents you from going down a health state, while Feral Frenzy applies the Deep Wounds debuff in additon to injuring the survivor, thus forcing them to waste time mending, in addition to healing.

    Also, when playing Legion, I often find that the increased vault speed allows me to land first hits that I otherwise couldn't. So I don't think he's useless, or even the worst killer. I think that title belongs to Clown, because at least Legion's power lets him bypass windows and pallets, slow down objective completion, and detect survivors instead of just relying on guesswork. The only thing Clown has is a mediocre tool to shorten loops slightly.

    Except clown can end a loop faster then average at least. Legion's power can get a hit...and then wait 4 seconds while they get away and possible duck around a corner and loose them because you can't see scratch marks or blood.

  • I try, but today's update/chapter has left me... feeling less reasonable. Between the frame drops on PS4, the new map (huge, covered in obstacles and foliage,and dark as hell; tracking survivors is damn near impossible on it), Oni's nerfs/clunkiness on console, all the nerfs to Spirit, the changes to DW, and the leaked upcoming changes to Doctor... All of this together? I'm struggling to not be venomous in my posts.

    Or maybe I just need more sleep, I dunno.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888575#Comment_888575

    I don't see how when every Legion player ever wanted this change. 😕

    No I didnt. Theres like 8 people who exclusively play legion in this forum. Me being one of them. But I'm with ulven on this one. I've stuck through thick and thin but I legitimately have no interest in playing legion anymore. I would rather play clown. At least he cant help it.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888673#Comment_888673

    Except clown can end a loop faster then average at least. Legion's power can get a hit...and then wait 4 seconds while they get away and possible duck around a corner and loose them because you can't see scratch marks or blood.

    Just tested this. Scratches and blood don't come back until after the 4 second stun

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888618#Comment_888618

    I try, but today's update/chapter has left me... feeling less reasonable. Between the frame drops on PS4, the new map (huge, covered in obstacles and foliage,and dark as hell; tracking survivors is damn near impossible on it), Oni's nerfs/clunkiness on console, all the nerfs to Spirit, the changes to DW, and the leaked upcoming changes to Doctor... All of this together? I'm struggling to not be venomous in my posts.

    Or maybe I just need more sleep, I dunno.

    No, I feel your anger and frustration at this is exceptionally reasonable.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888618#Comment_888618

    I try, but today's update/chapter has left me... feeling less reasonable. Between the frame drops on PS4, the new map (huge, covered in obstacles and foliage,and dark as hell; tracking survivors is damn near impossible on it), Oni's nerfs/clunkiness on console, all the nerfs to Spirit, the changes to DW, and the leaked upcoming changes to Doctor... All of this together? I'm struggling to not be venomous in my posts.

    Or maybe I just need more sleep, I dunno.

    Well, at least you didn't go full on depression like I did when I saw them.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888693#Comment_888693

    Well, at least you didn't go full on depression like I did when I saw them.

    I refunded the new chapter and uninstalled the game myself.

  • @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888673#Comment_888673

    No, they are the same thing. You're always injured when under the effect of borrowed time. It's the middle ground between injured and being downed.

    Well, let me put it to you this way:

    If you just press m1 and hit a healthy survivor once, that survivor is now injured.

    If you use FF and hit a healthy survivor once, that survivor is now injured and also has Deep Wounds.

    If you press M1 on an injured survivor without Borrowed Time, they go down.

    If you press M1 on an injured survivor with Borrowed Time, they get Deep Wounds instead of going down.

    So, if you're hitting a healthy survivor, using FF is better than just pressing M1, because FF has a secondary effect, in addition to injuring the survivor. And if the survivor just stays injured so you can't injure them again with FF, then they're essentially giving you a free NOED; even for a killer with no power, that's strong.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888710#Comment_888710

    I refunded the new chapter and uninstalled the game myself.

    I didn't buy Oni and uninstalled the game.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888656#Comment_888656

    I don't miss OG Legion. OG Legion was an exploiting mess. I just want Legion to be good. Not give BT to survivors as @Kabu pointed out. They don't even slow the game any now. It's not even a little better. It's much worse.

    I meant aside from the exploits. I didn't even know about them til after the rework was announced.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888585#Comment_888585

    No I didnt. Theres like 8 people who exclusively play legion in this forum. Me being one of them. But I'm with ulven on this one. I've stuck through thick and thin but I legitimately have no interest in playing legion anymore. I would rather play clown. At least he cant help it.

    I seen so many people suggest that the Deep Wound meter depletes when a survivor does an action such as repairing generators. 😕

    I think I can find multiple threads of people suggesting so.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888689#Comment_888689

    Well, let me put it to you this way:

    If you just press m1 and hit a healthy survivor once, that survivor is now injured.

    If you use FF and hit a healthy survivor once, that survivor is now injured and also has Deep Wounds.

    If you press M1 on an injured survivor without Borrowed Time, they go down.

    If you press M1 on an injured survivor with Borrowed Time, they get Deep Wounds instead of going down.

    So, if you're hitting a healthy survivor, using FF is better than just pressing M1, because FF has a secondary effect, in addition to injuring the survivor. And if the survivor just stays injured so you can't injure them again with FF, then they're essentially giving you a free NOED; even for a killer with no power, that's strong.

    Then why does no one cleanse against Plague?

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888695#Comment_888695

    I seen so many people suggest that the Deep Wound meter depletes when a survivor does an action such as repairing generators. 😕

    I think I can find multiple threads of people suggesting so.

    And you also had a bunch of Legion players just tell you that they didn't want it. Sure it depletes when they are on Gens now, but guess what? IT pauses when they run or mend. So they get on a gen, wait till it's done and either mend then or run to a LOS blocker and mend. It stops NOTHING. Oh and i'll also tell you directly I watched OTZ get an 8 man Feral Frenzy Streak cause mending was done so fast. This change only HURTS Legion.

  • @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888656#Comment_888656

    No, they don't stall better than before. Mend time was reduced and the knife add ons were nerfed.

    Yes but they HAVE to mend now. The only way to get the timer to stop is to either loop the killer or not be useful.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888668#Comment_888668

    Yes but they HAVE to mend now. The only way to get the timer to stop is to either loop the killer or not be useful.

    They HAD to mend before too. It changes nothing.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888673#Comment_888673

    Except clown can end a loop faster then average at least. Legion's power can get a hit...and then wait 4 seconds while they get away and possible duck around a corner and loose them because you can't see scratch marks or blood.

    Eh, against experienced survivors, Clown should consider himself lucky if his power has any significant impact on a chase at all. He's actually the weakest killer in the red ranks; even Legion performs better than him in terms of kill-rate.

    Mostly because it's better than the alternative: Giving Plague a spammy, hard-to-avoid version of Huntress' hatchets, without the audible warning from the lullaby. It's really easy for a good Plague to snowball if someone cleanses.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888690#Comment_888690

    Eh, against experienced survivors, Clown should consider himself lucky if his power has any significant impact on a chase at all. He's actually the weakest killer in the red ranks; even Legion performs better than him in terms of kill-rate.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888724#Comment_888724

    Mostly because it's better than the alternative: Giving Plague a spammy, hard-to-avoid version of Huntress' hatchets, without the audible warning from the lullaby. It's really easy for a good Plague to snowball if someone cleanses.

    Performed. Its past tense now. And the alternative you speak of is a plague with no more power, reduced to an M1 killer. But thats fun for survivors everyone right?

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888689#Comment_888689

    Well, let me put it to you this way:

    If you just press m1 and hit a healthy survivor once, that survivor is now injured.

    If you use FF and hit a healthy survivor once, that survivor is now injured and also has Deep Wounds.

    If you press M1 on an injured survivor without Borrowed Time, they go down.

    If you press M1 on an injured survivor with Borrowed Time, they get Deep Wounds instead of going down.

    So, if you're hitting a healthy survivor, using FF is better than just pressing M1, because FF has a secondary effect, in addition to injuring the survivor. And if the survivor just stays injured so you can't injure them again with FF, then they're essentially giving you a free NOED; even for a killer with no power, that's strong.

    The secondary effect is negligible....

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888690#Comment_888690

    Eh, against experienced survivors, Clown should consider himself lucky if his power has any significant impact on a chase at all. He's actually the weakest killer in the red ranks; even Legion performs better than him in terms of kill-rate.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888724#Comment_888724

    Mostly because it's better than the alternative: Giving Plague a spammy, hard-to-avoid version of Huntress' hatchets, without the audible warning from the lullaby. It's really easy for a good Plague to snowball if someone cleanses.

    But if they don't, still free NO-ed... but wait! You can loop her! Like you can Legion.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888737#Comment_888737

    But if they don't, still free NO-ed... but wait! You can loop her! Like you can Legion.

    is it bad I'm starting to miss launch? I mean sure infinites, but those where only in certain spots. Looping wasn't a thing before they reduced survivor hitboxes without thinking or testing the consequences.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    While I understand how you feel about a character you love getting gutted even more than he guts survivors in his mori animation, I don't think the CMs are to blame or are even able to make any decisions when it comes to balance at all.

    This. All the CM can do is relate "feedback" too the devs, and it's their choice too ignore us.

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888668#Comment_888668

    Yes but they HAVE to mend now. The only way to get the timer to stop is to either loop the killer or not be useful.

    As Ulven said. Nothing really changed. It's a sidegrade. You can still repair gens, sabo hooks or whatever until the deep wound timer is low. Only until it's low is there pressure to mend.


    Survivors can still loop Legion because the timer stops while they are running.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888197#Comment_888197

    This. All the CM can do is relate "feedback" too the devs, and it's their choice too ignore us.

    As I said, that was just to let them SEE it so they could tell them the community is upset.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888728#Comment_888728

    You keep referring to the FF streak but I'd say that actually makes Legion better. People who decide to mend close to the action get hit again and have to repeat the process, wasting even more of their time. Doubly so if they decide to fully heal and get hit again because of their greed.

    I'm not saying Legion is great or anything, but you're really not seeing this as the sidegrade it is rather than a straight nerf like you're making it out to be. I was extremely skeptical of the change before it went live, and I found it to be better than pre-patch Legion.

    I think what we need now is for the mend timer to dramatically drop whenever a survivor touches a generator. That way no one can do what you think is going to become meta against them.

    They can't do generators while DW anymore. So instant mending will be the standard. Which means either going into a very long cooldown, or chasing after someone else while they mend and potentially heal and maybe not finding them again for a long while.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888728#Comment_888728

    You keep referring to the FF streak but I'd say that actually makes Legion better. People who decide to mend close to the action get hit again and have to repeat the process, wasting even more of their time. Doubly so if they decide to fully heal and get hit again because of their greed.

    I'm not saying Legion is great or anything, but you're really not seeing this as the sidegrade it is rather than a straight nerf like you're making it out to be. I was extremely skeptical of the change before it went live, and I found it to be better than pre-patch Legion.

    I think what we need now is for the mend timer to dramatically drop whenever a survivor touches a generator. That way no one can do what you think is going to become meta against them.

    I'm not seeing it as a side grade, cause it Isn't one.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888728#Comment_888728

    You keep referring to the FF streak but I'd say that actually makes Legion better. People who decide to mend close to the action get hit again and have to repeat the process, wasting even more of their time. Doubly so if they decide to fully heal and get hit again because of their greed.

    I'm not saying Legion is great or anything, but you're really not seeing this as the sidegrade it is rather than a straight nerf like you're making it out to be. I was extremely skeptical of the change before it went live, and I found it to be better than pre-patch Legion.

    I think what we need now is for the mend timer to dramatically drop whenever a survivor touches a generator. That way no one can do what you think is going to become meta against them.

    Bouncing back and forth also wastes Legions time. So, what's the gain?

  • @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888761#Comment_888761

    Bouncing back and forth also wastes Legions time. So, what's the gain?

    Thank you!

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888761#Comment_888761

    They can't do generators while DW anymore. So instant mending will be the standard. Which means either going into a very long cooldown, or chasing after someone else while they mend and potentially heal and maybe not finding them again for a long while.

    Yes they can still do gens while deep wounded. It's until the timer is low that they have to

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888737#Comment_888737

    Performed. Its past tense now. And the alternative you speak of is a plague with no more power, reduced to an M1 killer. But thats fun for survivors everyone right?

    I'd honestly be surprised if these changes were enough to make Legion drop below Clown in terms of kill-rate. If they are, then I suppose I'll eat my words, but I don't see how a 3-second change to mend times (And making it so he doesn't interact with a handful of perks) would be enough to make Legion worse than a Killer whose only power is to slow down survivors' movespeed slightly. Especially when they're also buffing several other aspects of his kit.

    Also, why do people like playing Myers so much if being an M1 Killer with a NOED effect is boring?

    Well, sure, it's not going to cripple the survivor for the rest of the game, but it buys you time (About 12 seconds), and time is a precious commodity for Killers. To put this in perspective, it only takes 16 seconds to heal by default, yet experienced survivors will often choose to stay injured for long periods of time, deciding that doing gens is more important than taking 16 seconds to heal up. And in many cases, that's the correct play. Every second counts.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888745#Comment_888745

    I'd honestly be surprised if these changes were enough to make Legion drop below Clown in terms of kill-rate. If they are, then I suppose I'll eat my words, but I don't see how a 3-second change to mend times (And making it so he doesn't interact with a handful of perks) would be enough to make Legion worse than a Killer whose only power is to slow down survivors' movespeed slightly. Especially when they're also buffing several other aspects of his kit.

    Also, why do people like playing Myers so much if being an M1 Killer with a NOED effect is boring?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888750#Comment_888750

    Well, sure, it's not going to cripple the survivor for the rest of the game, but it buys you time (About 12 seconds), and time is a precious commodity for Killers. To put this in perspective, it only takes 16 seconds to heal by default, yet experienced survivors will often choose to stay injured for long periods of time, deciding that doing gens is more important than taking 16 seconds to heal up. And in many cases, that's the correct play. Every second counts.

    cause they had nothing else going for them at all. They had the only thing taken from them.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    @Almo @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi)

    I can't believe you did it. Good job. You have successfully made me lose all faith in BHVR and any hope that you listened to your community. All of this feed back and what do we get? The Deep Wound Changes... the Legion getting all that taken from them with just some movement speed to try and make up for it... even the Oni nerf in a small way, since you gave him no time to settle in like you said you would. Giving Legion the movement speed while removing all threat of Deep Wound... what? It's like you are giving us maggots to eat and expecting us to be happy cause "At least it's something." Are we supposed to be happy about the movement speed cause "At least it's something"? All these "Buffs" are just nerfs you slapped on Legion for no reason and are reverting. The Add-on changes are negligible.

    Survivors can get hit with Feral Frenzy and just run around. Something that is supposed to be them bleeding out from a wound deep enough they have to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding... and they can run around no problem. Survivors run around anyway in matches so this is literally harmless, it's basically a free health state. You didn't even reduce Deep Wound Timer, You didn't even revert the reduction to mend times... You made Legion even weaker, cause none of you know how to handle their power or the Deep Wound mechanic which was flawed to begin with. You couldn't just replace Deep Wound. No, you just made Legion's power literally a punishment to ever use. You made walking after people and M1ing the best strategy.

    So yea.... You did it. You made me give up. You killed The Fanatical Legion Main. Congratulations. I no longer want to play. I no longer want to support this game at all.

    I totally can relate how you feel right now. First, I was so hyped for the new chapteer but when I read about the planned legion changes on the ptb the hype was almost gone. When I read the actual patch notes yesterday, I felt nothing but disappointment. I didn't even wanted to start the game (and I'm a survivor main btw and don't play killer much), but seeing my most favourite killer, who already was the weakest, getting gutted entirely, literally depressed me.

    Usually I play every single day and I always look forward to it, but yesterday I just felt numb. For me this is probably the most disappointing patch that ever was released. Not even because of the nerfs themself, but for the fact that they seriously nerfed the weakest killer with the most useless power in the whole game.

    I can see why they did these changes, but implementing them without buffing Legion first is just not fair. That he's slightly faster does not make up to it at all. He needs more buffs. Actually all I want is old Legion. The moonwalk exploit is gone, good perks don't work on him anymore, deep wound is useless, so they could at least give him back the multiple stabbing and reduced stun time and he still wouldn't be overpowered, because he never was.

    However, it really hurts me to read that you want to give up. I could understand, the whole thing is just depressing, but I hope you'll still keep fighting with us. Maybe one day they will buff legion again. I really hope they will. And I hope you will be here when they do.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888786#Comment_888786

    cause they had nothing else going for them at all. They had the only thing taken from them.

    What do you mean? They still apply Deep Wounds to waste the survivors' time, they still have a powerful detection tool, and they're still good at getting first hits. What is this "Only thing they had going for them"?

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/109666/dramatic-but-this-is-how-i-feel-now

    I totally can relate how you feel right now. First, I was so hyped for the new chapteer but when I read about the planned legion changes on the ptb the hype was almost gone. When I read the actual patch notes yesterday, I felt nothing but disappointment. I didn't even wanted to start the game (and I'm a survivor main btw and don't play killer much), but seeing my most favourite killer, who already was the weakest, getting gutted entirely, literally depressed me.

    Usually I play every single day and I always look forward to it, but yesterday I just felt numb. For me this is probably the most disappointing patch that ever was released. Not even because of the nerfs themself, but for the fact that they seriously nerfed the weakest killer with the most useless power in the whole game.

    I can see why they did these changes, but implementing them without buffing Legion first is just not fair. That he's slightly faster does not make up to it at all. He needs more buffs. Actually all I want is old Legion. The moonwalk exploit is gone, good perks don't work on him anymore, deep wound is useless, so they could at least give him back the multiple stabbing and reduced stun time and he still wouldn't be overpowered, because he never was.

    However, it really hurts me to read that you want to give up. I could understand, the whole thing is just depressing, but I hope you'll still keep fighting with us. Maybe one day they will buff legion again. I really hope they will. And I hope you will be here when they do.

    Numb. That's a good word for it. Maybe when that wears off I'll be in the fight again... but for now I just can't. I want a full rework and a removal of DW from there power... I've been fighting for months and eating a ban in the process, fighting to keep my threads of Legion rework ideas alive through forum bugs and everything else. I just can't anymore, not right now.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888789#Comment_888789

    What do you mean? They still apply Deep Wounds to waste the survivors' time, they still have a powerful detection tool, and they're still good at getting first hits. What is this "Only thing they had going for them"?

    First hits, not last hits. The detection tool is average to lack luster dependent on the size of the map. And it barely wasted time in the first place, now it wastes even less. Especially without being able to apply Sloppy butcher

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888789#Comment_888789

    What do you mean? They still apply Deep Wounds to waste the survivors' time, they still have a powerful detection tool, and they're still good at getting first hits. What is this "Only thing they had going for them"?

    You keep saying first hits. First hits don't down. Deep wounds is worthless now. KI is only useful if they are anywhere near you, which you wont know till you go running after that guy at the edge that's gonna get away anyway. All the perks getting ripped from them got rid of any real impact they had.

  • @Kabu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888761#Comment_888761

    Bouncing back and forth also wastes Legions time. So, what's the gain?

    To be fair, it also wastes survivor time.

  • it wastes everyone's time and makes no impact. "Boring" and "Annoying"

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888793#Comment_888793

    First hits, not last hits. The detection tool is average to lack luster dependent on the size of the map. And it barely wasted time in the first place, now it wastes even less. Especially without being able to apply Sloppy butcher

    Well, compare Legion to Wraith. In the time it takes Wraith to decloak, get a first hit, cloak again, find another survivor and get another hit on them, the first survivor could have already finished healing. That isn't the case for Legion. In the time it takes you to get two hits on two survivors, the first survivor will be close to finishing the process of Mending, and won't have started healing yet.

    Also, there isn't really a shortage of high-tier perks that Legion can do well with. So I don't think the loss of Sloppy Butcher would be enough to kill them (Especially considering they can now apply a similar effect with an add-on). Spirit Fury-Enduring, Monitor and Abuse, Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, BBQ & Chili, etc.. I think there are still plenty of good options for Legion builds.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888802#Comment_888802

    Well, compare Legion to Wraith. In the time it takes Wraith to decloak, get a first hit, cloak again, find another survivor and get another hit on them, the first survivor could have already finished healing. That isn't the case for Legion. In the time it takes you to get two hits on two survivors, the first survivor will be close to finishing the process of Mending, and won't have started healing yet.

    Also, there isn't really a shortage of high-tier perks that Legion can do well with. So I don't think the loss of Sloppy Butcher would be enough to kill them (Especially considering they can now apply a similar effect with an add-on). Spirit Fury-Enduring, Monitor and Abuse, Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, BBQ & Chili, etc.. I think there are still plenty of good options for Legion builds.

    Why would the wraith be trying to hit a different survivor?

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888802#Comment_888802

    Well, compare Legion to Wraith. In the time it takes Wraith to decloak, get a first hit, cloak again, find another survivor and get another hit on them, the first survivor could have already finished healing. That isn't the case for Legion. In the time it takes you to get two hits on two survivors, the first survivor will be close to finishing the process of Mending, and won't have started healing yet.

    Also, there isn't really a shortage of high-tier perks that Legion can do well with. So I don't think the loss of Sloppy Butcher would be enough to kill them (Especially considering they can now apply a similar effect with an add-on). Spirit Fury-Enduring, Monitor and Abuse, Corrupt Intervention, Ruin, BBQ & Chili, etc.. I think there are still plenty of good options for Legion builds.

    But with Wraith you uncloak and hit, then chase. You play them utterly differently.

    Any on hit effect perk no longer works on Feral Frenzy. Go look them up. It's things like STBFL. Also yay, more add-on dependency is what I want in my Killers.

1 2 3 4 … 6