Shirtless Oni
title :>
title :>
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look man, we're still waiting on Shirtless Myers.
Isn't Trappers nip slip enough?
Only after Claudette gets a bikini.
But in his skin he's wearing a hospital dress and and just boxers, technically he is Shirtless
Yeah and I'm shirtless too if I wear a hoodie with no shirt.
I'm talking seeing those bulking muscles.
the daddy myers muscles
I'm more into legs myself, so pantless Myers is my jam
You mean with a bra?
Oni is spirit's mum...
Sadly I don't think it'll ever happen. With the fact that he's licensed and all.
How about, now hear me out...
Loincloth-less Oni!
Demon Strike is just when he turns around too fast
He'll hit you with a different club this time.
Hex: Ruined
It goes Shirltess Myers, Shirtless Clown, Shirtless Ace, and now Shirtless Oni in that order.
this sounds interesting
sHIRTLESS CLOWN?? aCE? no only Myers and ONI
shirtless dwight pls thanks
This game offends me because Shirtless Clown is not an option.
the clown feels oppressed
I WANT TOO SEE THE 6 FLAP YOU MONSTER!!!
Oni is the worst killer to ever be in DBD. I can't believe I spent $5 on that literal garbage. And I know I cant get a refund, which Is stupid I've had Oni for like 40 minutes If I could return him I would no exceptions, he needs a buff or something.
I think hes pretty good, if you can nail his sprint and keep pressure,
what's a 6 flap?
Basically a 6 pack, but instead of muscles, it's fat. Honestly, screw this whole debate, just remove any and all shirts in the game.
instead of a 6 pack, it's 6 fat rolls.
Only after Dwight gets a Speedo outfit.
What about Shirtless Leatherface or Ace Visconti?
Like I always say, I want shirtless killers as much as the next guy but where's my fully clothed Demogorgon BHVR?
he needs more skins, but idk what else could be other than the chain one
It all really depends on how much free room Netflix gives BHVR to be creative, that's how I view it anyways.
You should save up shards next time :c
Shirtless oni, when he runs into you his nipples cause blindness status effect when they poke your eyes out.
HAHAHAHAHAH
Shirtless Leatherface and Clown would both be amazing. They'd really have to nail the jiggle physics though or else it wouldn't be worth the $10.