BHVR, please, don't give Herman the bad touch
With Doc being next on the c̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ list, Legion's "buff" has got me worried. Doc does not need any nerfs to compensate a buff as he is atm, and if he really might, as his change is that substantial somehow, don't bring him out with nerfs, the worst that happens is that he gets to dominate for first the time in his life during a ptb. Then actually use the ptb to measure his strength and THEN change him accordingly(should've done the same for The Leg, and any other future soft rework as, you know, the ptb is for testing).
That is all
Comments
I think annoying is the more accurate word. Constant max volume heartbeat, screaming periodically (that can interrupt your vault), spark static effects all over your screen, skillchecks in random places, constant red stain on your back, and the odd hostage Doc strat.
These are the kind of things that make him annoying, not strong. Like someone else said they probably want to tone this down, and buff his actual strength.
I agree with that. But i saw peanits answer on a discussion to someone or a dev Q&A on the forums saying that they don't plan on buffing him.
Of course they can change that idea because it was a while ago. But still, it's a possibility.
He needs a buff, like all the lower Tier Killers you only see at low ranks.
Also thank you for saying this far more calmly then I was able too.
I believe they will buff his ability to inflict madness directly (shock attack) and nerf the indirect madness build up (terror radius madness increase) since the most boring/frustrating thing about him is the 3 gen Distressing build.
I don't think they read my reply..... I told them it wasn't a buff at all and explained why but they called it a "huge buff" later on.
Did you read my reply? It wasn't a buff. Increased speed is nice but doesn't help much. Read my previous reply where I go into specifics.
Add on changes won't fix what is wrong with Legion and their power
Not even talking about how good/bad Legion is, increasing speed and vault speed is a buff lol. By all definitions that is what it is.
Just like the decreased mending time is a nerf.
By maining legion i needed to understand when to maintain myself calm. Either way this wasn't one of those cases xD
The guy is friendly so im gonna be friendly too.
Look, guise, they just need to leave the Killers alone. The Survivors aren't supposed to be having fun; the Killers are. That's literally why they're trapped in there for the Killer to play with. The fact that Survivors can end a game in 5 minutes but not a single Killer can do the same is ridiculous. But yea let's keep destroying the Killers so the Survivors can enjoy what is supposed to be their torture.
"fun" for everyone but killers. only make it fun and fair for survivors and over look killers.
they cant make one of the weakest killer even more weak. or wait..i forgot about legion lol
Overall, the changes were a nerf... I already talked about the increased speed and why it doesn't matter much. Oni moves as fast if not faster and can one shot. So can Billy...
Also, I wasn't talking to you
yeah I just get so annoyed that everyone is thinking this is just the best thing ever for Legion when it is overall a nerf.
NO reason to try and make this a side war by being snarky.
"Remove a lot of his power"
Yeah... that effect is a goner. Just like legion's FF counting as a basic attack. Taking that away took a lot from legion too.
#RIP Doctor
Remember when Legion could quickly get 8 stacks of STBFL & thus didn't have to use FF for the rest of that match
i dont have STBFL but that sounds amazing.
"that sounds amazing." Truly a testament to how ######### FF is that people would love to not use it at all
I'm actually going ask BHVR to please not touch the Doctor at all, as I don't want him to be nerfed under guise of a 'buff' which has been seen by the poor Legion gang.
Isn't it already, though? Survivors complain cause they're not having fun and Killers are nerfed so the Survivors can have fun and go "GG ez".
Without a doubt legion will be more fun to play but that doesnt change the fact that he is gonna be nerfed.
They removed most of the fun when removing perk sinergies with their power.
The thing that angrys me the most is that they only gave legion some buffs because they were going to nerf him hard as hell to add consistency.
They didnt want to give him buffs at all. :/
Exactly, and it's not NEAR enough to make them even decent
Yeah I'd be scared too honestly, after the colossal failure of Legion balance wise in the past year I can see why you'd be worried.