Dream cosmetics
As the title says what is a skin you wish will get added?
For me it's a Cowgirl hat Kate.
Tagged:
Trusted
As the title says what is a skin you wish will get added?
For me it's a Cowgirl hat Kate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know it'd be stupid looking but I really want straight up suit for jake
Swimsuits for a summer collection. Idk why, but I want swimsuits.
Entity Freddy from Wes Craven's New Nightmare.
I would pay hundreds for it.
Wolf huntress
Blight Licensed Characters. I can imagine the Ghostface already.
Audrey 2 Demogorgon.
That is a real possibility since only the mask is Licensed for Ghostface so I guess only the body and weapon will be Blighted. Wouldn't expect Freddy, Michael, Pig, Demo or Bubba to get one tbh.
Kate with pigtails, kinda fits the cowgirl theme.
I want Robert Englund Freddy too be a thing, and new Nightmare Freddy, but I know it's a long shot for those too happen.
I want Dwight to have a onesie pajamas. Seriously it would be amazing and I want them to be animal based. So like a dino or a dog or maybe even a bird. I'll even settle for the ones they wore on stream!
This would actually upset me lol.
How come? D:
I want a girl to have a cosmetic with a long pony tail or braid like down to lower back length. We have no long hair survivor hair like that.
Imagining it, the creepy and weird design (my opinion. I just can’t see it being funny or whatever it’s suppose to bring off) and my brain tells me straight no. I might have a fear of humans dressed in animal suits D:
Then maybe just make them plain colors or a pizza design on them. :P
Considering how lenient the rights holders have been for artistic liberty regarding Pig and Ghostface cosmetics, I could definitely see it being at least worth discussing with the rights holders about it.
Bunny Min obviously
But if I want to list some other than the generic one.
1) Beach Feng
2) Saw 1 Amanda her skirt her fishnet stockings All That Jazz
3) Prom Susie/ Dapper Joey
4) cosplay Feng. Cosplaying something from her favourite video game would be great.
5) winter coat Amanda. Basically based off hoffman's version when he's wearing a pig head but on Amanda
6) Gothic Feng
Spirit with hair covering her face similar to Samara from The Ring series.
Swimsuit Quentin! :thirst:
You're gonna love the new Clown outfit.
Zombie survivor skins
You want to scar Bill?
Trust me, I’m really looking forward to it. 😶
I could possibly see Pig getting one due to the fact that the license holders for saw seem to be a lot more co-operative than the other license holders. I think Pig aside from ghostface has the most cosmetics for a licensed killer.
Rugby uniform for David, preferably with a beard.
I’d love a rugby outfit for David. We want to see that beefcake wearing tight shorts!
🥀This would be marvelous! 🥀
Feng main detected 😋 Honestly though cosplay Feng would be awesome.
Feng: Bunny Feng, Cosplay Feng(Voltawott' idea), Feng with glasses, School Feng, Night Out/Club Feng, Swim suit Feng and Feng dressed as Huntress.
Kate: Cowboy hat with Guitar on her back, Mechanic Kate(She might fix her truck a lot so) and Death Metal Kate(Piercings, tattoos and colored hair. She had a phase)
Claudette: Garden Claudette(Straw hat) and Nurse Claudette
Dwight: Shirtless Dwight and Football Dwight( The cosmetic could even say, 'He only wore it once' Lore wise he wanted to try for it, but was cut. I want to see the could have been)
Jake:Shirtless Jake and Tuxedo Jake(Lore wise, what could have been)
Quentin: Better face Quentin
Jane: Evening Dress Jane and Intern Jane
Nea: Chole Price(Life is Strange, they kind of look similar, if you squint.) and Clubing/Dress Nea.
Yui:Dress Yui, Clubbing Yui and relaxed/at home Yui(I know she hasn't been out yet, but this is my wish)
It'll never happen, but I want something mermaid themed, preferably for Claudette, I could see a mermaid costume or dress happening, but I'd love for them to go all out. Scales on her arms and legs, a dress made of seaweed maybe? A coral headband? That or a mermaid-esque skin for Spirit.
Track runner skin for Hillbilly, pretty lady for Leatherface, and a Captain Spaulding skin for Clown.