I try to hangout with friends and leave them in good locations when were done. They keep getting saved by unsmart people taking them into unsafe environments.
(In all seriousness im a big teamplayer in everything i think of my teammates as family thats why im so passionate about helping other survivors when i can. Of course theres times where its almost utterly impossible to help everyone but goddamnit im gonna try which might be why im not lower rank)
(In all seriousness im a big teamplayer in everything i think of my teammates as family thats why im so passionate about helping other survivors when i can)
I've tried that before, but I was told to "Stop its not working" and that I should "Leave PetCo at once"
Don't know what I did wrong :/
(JUST A JOKE MODS!)
Should have told them it takes around 16 to 20 seconds to take effect. Also i rub backs when they aren't feeling well, i rub butts when they are on the ground and can't get up. I run up saying "wait!" '"I got the magic fingers!"
I've been to one of these before. It was a tractor ride through a corn maze and then you guys jump out with REAL chainsaws sans the chains and scare the crap outta people. This poor girl was screaming so hard, I bet your supposed to go for those ones huh? xD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Teabag = Twerks
š
I open doors?
Teabag to assert dominance, naturally.
I crouch a lot š
Spin in circles.
Go UwU over Jake Park and David King.
Obviously generator repairs with my bare hands
Neat
I try to hangout with friends and leave them in good locations when were done. They keep getting saved by unsmart people taking them into unsafe environments.
Putting meat on hooks.
I am a butcher
Sacrifice unwilling souls to the entity in my basement.
Sometimes I flash a flashlight in someone's face too.
I assume you use massage therapy as your primary method for healing fatal cuts inflicted with a variety of weaponry as well
I collect fingers.
I use Insidious in my basement... its where my room is. Don't own a chainsaw tho... I do have the Shape's mask and Freddy's glove for some reason...
I use the upside down to get around.
I spread infections
( ͔° ĶŹ ͔°)
I feel like I am walking at 4.6 m/s every day when I am about to go home after work.
Or I use Feral Frenzy on rainy days to sprint home.
I slam pallets over serial killer's heads all the time.
Oh yeah, I throw hatchets into people's backs all the time.
Maybe if I'm feeling saucy I'll stalk someone until they go down in 1 stab instead of 2.
i run circles around cars when people chae me on the street Pepega
I put teenagers on meathooks.
Stalk people with a knife
I turn off my terror radius to sneak up on people
I quite often jump off the rooves of buildings for the sole purpose of shattering my kneecaps
I invade my gfs dreams on a daily basis.
(In all seriousness im a big teamplayer in everything i think of my teammates as family thats why im so passionate about helping other survivors when i can. Of course theres times where its almost utterly impossible to help everyone but goddamnit im gonna try which might be why im not lower rank)
relatable lmao
I can't throw hatchets, but I can throw knives.
And I own a sword.
If only there were others huh?
I throw pebbles, maybe me and Adam have more in common than i thought.
You mean massage expert? Need those rubs.
Chase people with a chainsaw
No, actually...
I work at a Halloween attraction š
I phase in and out of reality when Iām supposed to be focused : )
I wrap an invisible bandage around myself constantly while being hunted by an insane maniac with a chainsaw. Normal occurrence, happens most days.
You can play dead by daylight in real life but the trick is not getting caught ;)
Surprised nobody has said they like to camp š
Rubbing someone... wait a second...
I hang people I don't know on meat hooks and violently shake my head 'no' when I catch them.
I mean, wait.
I Flashlight the killer whenever he tries to kill my friends
I teabag killers and spam click flashlights then jump off a second story balcony only to fly away with a great burst of speed.
Suck on people's fingers and lock them in my basement.
Wait a minute....
Bernie sanders is that you? (Reddit joke)
Your fingers are next to be sucked >:l
I hook my jacket... *cough* ...
I rub people's back and butts to make them feel better.
I've tried that before, but I was told to "Stop its not working" and that I should "Leave PetCo at once"
Don't know what I did wrong :/
(JUST A JOKE MODS!)
Should have told them it takes around 16 to 20 seconds to take effect. Also i rub backs when they aren't feeling well, i rub butts when they are on the ground and can't get up. I run up saying "wait!" '"I got the magic fingers!"
That someone is yourself.
I've been to one of these before. It was a tractor ride through a corn maze and then you guys jump out with REAL chainsaws sans the chains and scare the crap outta people. This poor girl was screaming so hard, I bet your supposed to go for those ones huh? xD
I should try that right now, perhaps it would heal my injuries...