Cosmetic Ideas!
Hey all.
I just had some cool ideas that i would like to see in dbd in the future. wanted to see what you all would think:
-shoes become an independent option separate from legs.
-array of hairstyles become available for survivors
-feng min gets a Chinese Kimono dress
-jewelry becomes an option
i know some of this sounds really crazy, but it’s just something to look forward to as this game progresses.
:)
Comments
even though I'm someone that want bug fixes and more important stuff first I totally agree for shoes being separated. I also would love if we could just change hair colors, but I guess that will never happen, cause money you know ;)
I just want a cowboy killer gotdamnit
Huntress in a Kimono would complete me
Feng Min already has a chinese dress.
After 1 year, I still waiting Feng's bunny outfit.
I wanna pay money for Dev. Please do it.
More outfits for my lady kate and im happy survivor.
Until new survivor unless voice is as annoying as feng. Then Kate it will stay
What I’d also like to see is being able to remove accessories and use the headpiece without hats, glasses, etc.
That would be cool af i would like to pull partsof different pieces and wear them
i was thinking of something like this:
i like!
Costume idea for Clown: "World's Worst Mime"
Mime face paint and hat, suspenders and striped shirt, invisible knife, still goes "HUEHUEHUE"
Hanfu dress?
yes yes yes!!! i love it so much. it’s beautiful and would make feng min so pretty.
Hillbilly has cowboy/farm boiiii cosmetics
Kimono is actually japanese, has nothing to do with chinese.
@Shi
Still waiting for it... for soooo long....
✨ Bunny Feng When? ✨
can I get likes now.
In all seriousness, when can we get bunny feng? 😔 I’d rip a sold 20$ out of my wallet just for it. It wouldn’t be that difficult either tbh.
Wolf huntress please, the hound mask is pretty weak.
Stupid idea time:
Dumb ideas, I know, but I think they'd be cool
He said Hanfu, which is like a chinese kimono (sorry i said kimono it was an accident)
Adidas Huntress when?
Still Waiting for more cosmetic in category green and yellow...
Would people be happy with feng in a bunny headband? I would imagine that could be incorporated into a cosmetic. Although may well clash with the Piggy Hat...
As cool as this sounds, it would kill the very little horror atmosphere this game has left.
I want this for the spirit
I absolutely love this