What is YOUR current tier?
I'm pretty sure that I can't finish the rift/archives or what this thing is called.... Right now I'm tier 29 I think. What is your tier? I just want to know if I'm far behind.
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm pretty sure that I can't finish the rift/archives or what this thing is called.... Right now I'm tier 29 I think. What is your tier? I just want to know if I'm far behind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope you don't feel far behind, cause I'm sitting at tier 18 right now due to being lazy about it, I think you're on the good trail atm.
Not really, im only 23 and i play a lot of dbd. We still have over 5 tomes, so we can get to 70 before 70 days
70.
19, I think. I am definitely not going to beat the Rift until it closes.
55
43 if you know how to do all the challenges and maximize XP gain per day it isn't really that hard to catch up.
Not sure if you're joking or serious.
Nah im serious i had some money to burn.
I love these challenges and have fun getting them done. Is there anything I need to know (outside of these challenges)?
I was at 23 a week ago and fell off a bit lol
As long as you can get the challanges done, it is going to be easy pz for you if you play most days
I'm at about tier 35 I believe. I've been taking it easy recently, barely played the last couple of days. Don't worry, the Rift has only been open for 21 days so far, so as long as your current tier is higher than that, you're still on track to complete it before the 70 days are up.
Just be aware to play both sides per day for an XP bonus ect is all you really need to know to be honest.
Thanks to all of you! Now I am going to farm XP lol
I'm at around tier 23. Got back into ARK so that's been taking my attention away from DBD.
41
You'll catch up with the challenges.
51
Tier 28.
After completing all of the tome challenges, it just becomes a pain to level up.
I am at Tier 62.
30 something for me. I'm just trying to stay ahead of when the rift closes.
So x amount of days left in the rift has to be more then the levels I need to complete still
26 :(
I missed the first week, but am up to 49. Although I have been grinding pretty hard.
It will be interesting to see how it goes next time around without the starting bonus!
I am Tier 36 with several challenges left in the second Tome. The challenges alone will raise me four levels and the grind to get there will be two levels easily. I will likely be Tier 70 before getting through the fourth Tome. I would have to actually cut back play to make use of its rift fragments.
44
2 challenges left
Like 16 I think. I haven't played much.
29 playing one day then skipping one day
Theres still seven full weeks left of this Rift.
I'm tier 41.