Am I the only one who likes the Pig?
I love her ambush attack, and even if the traps don't blow up Survivors, they're decent time wasters. I'm a big fan of stealth, so she really resonates with me.
Tagged:
Mod
I love her ambush attack, and even if the traps don't blow up Survivors, they're decent time wasters. I'm a big fan of stealth, so she really resonates with me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the pig. Even as a survivor. It's fun and challenging to play and also play against. The Pig player can devise it's own strategy, which is unique with every player, so it's playstyle becomes unpredictable. There are a lot of different ways you can play the Pig.
Ignore the derailing and get back on track, please...
I like her. I've always loved stealthy gameplay so I lean more toward the sneaky killers.
My strategy is just ambush, down, trap, hook, move on. With Make Your Choice, I often get to down the rescuer and put a trap on them as well. In the mean time, a generator has been fixed, so they're ticking away.
@Orion
I am using pig with massive wasting time build and its doing very well.
Dont use ambush, just stand up when you hear someone doing gen and catch this filthy survivor.
Perks: thanathophobia, ruin, barbeque + bloody butcher. Put reverse traps as fast as you can. They spend a lot of time doing everything but not gens. Its good because when the game is very long you can have 32k points (2x with barbeque).
I love the Pig everytime I see someone play her or I play her I grow closer to her it may be just because of Saw I really love the story in it I love how they added Amanda and not Hoffman, Logan, Gordon, Or John himself. She just relies too much on RNG though.
Keep in mind my Pig is very low level. I don't have those perks.
Oinkr
I love the pig. Great change up.
I Miss my forum buddy from the Steam forums.
PeppaPigsaw.
I love the Pig! Although I do think she needs a buff, she's fun to play as and against!
Who else do you main? I main Nurse, Hag, and Pig.
I like her, but the Ambush is weak, so she's really not stealthy at all after the beginning of the game. Many games you can't afford to waste precious seconds on sneaking around, or gambling on the really weak and telegraphed Ambush attack.
I dunno, I can usually get off a few ambushes, even at the end of the game.
Her RBTs are weaker than her ambush in my opinion.
She's a decent mid-tier.
Ambush's mindgame is where she's interesting, but they happen rather oftenly sadly.
Oh, definitely. The only buff they need, IMO, is having them start immediately, with a shorter timer (say, 30 seconds less). The add-on that removes the boxes' highlights can be nerfed to increase the timer, to compensate, and the add-on that currently does that (starts the timer immediately) can be changed to have each completed generator shorten the timer by a set amount (somewhere between 15 and 30 seconds would be ideal, IMO; the exact number would require experimenting and tweaking).
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10131/rework-for-amanda-pig#latest
I made a rework list for her since she's not in a great spot and made some ideas on how to make her a upper mid-tier killer!
I love the Pig, she's amazingly fun.
My favourite map with her is Lery's with Nurse's Calling. Even If I can't grab them off a generator by turning off ambush, I usually get a hit and then can stalk them later. Good fun!
i like the pig, she makes cute noises when hit by a pallet :'3
Yes, you are.
No not really. I like the pig. She's on my killer B team. Trapper is my A team, just him. B team is Myers and Pig. They aren't the most powerful by any means, but they're fun to play and can give people some real scares. The thing I really like about the pig (aside from ambushes) is the micro-management of traps. You always have to keep an eye on generator progress and decided when's the best time to use your traps. Using them early on gives you a weak endgame, but will put more pressure on the survivor because their traps are more likely to get activated. If you know a generator's about to go off, that's a great time to use a trap.
I love it. My only gripe is that it's super easy to avoid an ambush just by the sound alone, and if they've got sprint burst, you got no chance.
...Which SWF also nullifies because they essentially have wallhacks.
I love Pig. She underrated honestly. She has one of the best end games, but only her expensive addons are really worth using and none of them honestly make her that much better. However, I love the crate of gears + tampered timer. I swear I get a RBT kill every time I use it. Can't use it often because it's pretty pricey. Pig definitely doesn't get enough love though.
I enjoy her but her traps are a little too RNG reliant for my liking. They can waste a bunch of time or barely any at all.
Her Ambush attack is really fun though and should be much more useful now that Sprint Burst appears to be sliding out of the Meta.
I hate saying this not in the sense that I am ashamed I just hate the word "main" especially for any game that is outside of a fighter but in a sense you can call me a Pig main and I do enjoy the killer and I have played her quite a lot.