Does anyone else suddenly get really bad at the game out of nowhere?
I took about a week off from playing dbd and I'm honestly so bad now it's kinda embarrassing playing with friends.
It's a mix of my bad decisions, bad reactions, killer desperation and killer idiocy which determines how bad I've been doing.
I don't get it but I'm still on point as killer but Survivor is just suddenly more troublesome.
Comments
Just a little rusty, or just a bad day. After I took a couple days off killer and played mostly survivor, I kept missing easy hits that I really shouldn't of.
I've been able to 360 at least once every match. Now it's once in a blue moon and I've been playing consistently.
Sometimes i end up playing exclusively survivor or exclusively killer for a long time and when i switch to the other i make embarrassing mistakes. As a survivor getting back to back skill checks and messing both up or as a killer getting juked by someone running in circles in the corn field.
I get like that every few months with one or the other. I’m glad I’m not alone
It happens with everything you invest time into and want to get better.
It's a natural thing and a sign that you're actually learning. Give it some time and you'll see, eventually you'll be back stronger than before.
I'm just bad in general so eh
Usually depends on who you’re versing too, I won a few games in a row as GF, then got destroyed by swf later.
All depends on how the stars align 😂
Only when I play with out Iron Will, and whenever I don't play GhostFace
Everyday my man. Literally one game I throw my team, especially after a week-ish of not playing, and another game someone compliments me or isn't pissed at me. It's like lost practice. No worries. Just need a warm up for the day or something.
I am useless at the moment. After being teamed with potatoes and not escaping for about 8 matches I thought Id get in on the killer action but my first game doing a wraith daily they all escaped. The next game as Doc I only got 2 cos I caught one right at the end.
Actually as solo survivor its very frustrating. No-one wants to do gens (except when I play killer). Half the time I have no idea what the rest of the team are doing...
I go through this with Nurse all the time. I'll have two games where I feel like a demi-god, end chases in 15 seconds, nail every LOS prediction, etc. And then I'll have 3 games where a survivor runs me for 3 gens and speaks authoritatively in postgame chat about which killers I should be playing
yeah i just recently went from around rank 8 to rank 3 within a few days and now i’ve started to lose pips every game and idk why, it’s like i just suddenly got bad
Had a match about an hour ago where I missed practically every skill check. It was horribly embarrassing.