Phantom Chainsaws as billy

Does anyone experiences these more often since the servers are out? I know that they EXISTS BEFORE but when I did my billy daily yesteday I had 4 of them in 1 game, that is honestly really annoying and gamebreaking...

Phantom chainsaws are the weird hit animation you do when you are about to hit a survivor but nothing happened to the survivor, just like you didnt even hit him. But you still stopped with the chainsaw just like you would hit. I DONT MEAN WHILE THEY ARE IN SPRINT BURST ETC. No dead hard or other perk, just a regular chainsaw hit. Because of this you can lose a entire chase because the survivor has a plenty of time to run to a new window or pallet. I like billy but since the phantome chainsaws are getting even worse I am forced to stop playing him...

So my reason for this post is if you guys experience these Phantom saws aswell as I do?

Comments