60 days left. Share your progress?

Mostly curious as to where everyone seems to be on the rift grind.

I just reached lv 23.

So finally had enough putrid serum for a full blight skin.

As far as the tome.

I cant for the life of me complete "Plunder King" and havent yet attempted "This is Happening" or "Empathic". I only started playing survivor for the tome challenges and play on ps4. Every single time someone opens the last chest i need.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 24 and been done with the tomes for about 4 days already.....

  • I'm currently level 29. All challenges done from the first tier.

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821851#Comment_821851

    I find myself getting into matches quicker and ending matches even faster as a survivor.

    With Killer I feel like matches can go for far too long and I can't just jump into another match right away.

    With Survivor I can get a new Rift Tier in 12-15 games.

    With Killer I can theoretically get a new Rift Tier in the same amount of games, but it's much longer.

    I just play Wraith and spend most of the match cloaked use noed to down a couple survivors then use blood warden to make sure other survivors are stuck in there for a while. Whether they leave or not it's not too much of a concern it just make sure I can get 500 XP very quickly also survivors are more inclined to get the hell out of there if no one escapes death is in play

  • Finished tome 1 on first day, currently tier 46 of the rift, but I paid for 5 of those tiers.

  • Finished level 1 on second day. Currently on tier 59, none of them were paid. I just don't have a life right now :(

  • A level in the tome is bugged for me (I can't select it to do the challenge)

    rip

  • Currently tier 26, I got all the challenges for tome 1 done a while ago.

  • @Rydog said:

    I'm currently at Rift tier 23, with all level 1 Tome challenges done. My advice for the ones OP is still working on:

    Plunder King: Bring some purple coins. I did this on my first try that way.

    This Is Happening: Not too tough, if you can hit great skill checks. I brought No Mither to keep myself injured from the beginning, but I'm not even sure if being injured during the checks is a requirement.

    Empathic: Pairing Empathy with We'll Make It gives you a really strong shot at this one.

    Another suggestion to This is Happening, bring a toolbox with skillcheck increase chances on sabotage. Sabotage some hooks and you should have it pretty quickly, as a killer will not be looking for hook sabotagers. For Empathic bringing Botany Knowledge also helps.

  • @InfinyMage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821673#Comment_821673

    Thank you for the tips.

    Ive pretty much have assumed that the purple coin would make this easier for me to achieve. Ive had no luck with my bloodweb though and have yet to see one on the survivor ive dumped BPs into all the way to lv 37.

    I dont think empathic will be as difficult to achieve so im not worried about that one.

    This is Happening is probably another one i might struggle a bit with. As a fairly new survivor i have struggled to hit great skillchecks and it often seems that when i do its by mere luck.

    Try pairing it with stake out if you gave trouble with hitting great skill checks

  • @HatCreature said:

    I'm on 23 as I just completed 23 and starting 24.

    I am curious to see how far I can get without the Tomes but to be honest most of the cosmetics in the Rift might not ever be used.

    The Trapper skin is bleh, I don't play Wraith and it's bleh, I don't play Hag and I don't play Nurse. Meg's outfit is bleh and I don't play Jake or Dwight.

    The only cosmetics I'll be using are for Nea, David, and Claudette, ever since the new graphics update she has looked really good and I want to play Claudette for once.

    Wow...you don't play so much of the game you paid for..

  • @DeKillerKiller said:

    Level 26, just found out it's much more easier to farm XP as a Survivor than a killer so I'm snowballing at least 1 or 2 tiers a day. All challenges are also done.

    Those are rookie numbers

  • Just have to escape with Claudette and I’ll be at T16 with all challenges done till they roll in the next batch- not bad for a casual player I thinks x3

  • @InfinyMage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821840#Comment_821840

    Apologies. I was asking Dekillerkiller about farming xp for fragments. Lol not sure why you replied about the tome missions to that.

    That being said. I do think killer ones are easier but thats only because I've played killer since this game has been out.

    Survivor I started playing only when the archives were added. So im having to learn that and do these missions as a solo player with no friends.

    How did you go so long without playing half the game?

  • Tier 37, but I did get 8 levels free when the archives opened and cheated for a 500 cells worth of insta-leveling

  • @InfinyMage said:

    @burntFuse@DeKillerKiller

    Ah i can understand.

    I play on console so its actually much faster to que up as killer. While the matches may sometimes last longer sometimes. it beats waiting for a lobby upwards of 5 mins.

    If i wasnt still unlocking teachables for my killers i might play survivor more for the rift xp gain but I get much better BP gains as killer on top of the full cap for a match more times than not. And finding a lobby on console often takes like15 seconds at most.

    What ######### console takes 15 seconds for killer match?!

  • Lvl 22

    Finished tier 1

    Playing outer worlds grinding for it was boring in red ranks.

  • I'm at 25 but I completed the tome earlier on. I try to play everyday.

  • @thenegativone said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/821767#Comment_821767

    Wow...you don't play so much of the game you paid for..

    This referring to my Tier level or that I don't play those Killers mentioned?

  • @HatCreature said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/823807#Comment_823807

    This referring to my Tier level or that I don't play those Killers mentioned?

    The list of characters that you ignore.. Even survivors which are all the same if you change their perks

  • 13, I have been a bit busy with my chores.

  • 23, tome 1 completed, jeezz! How are there ppl that are already past 40!? 😂

  • I am currently level 32 but a few things have impacted this.

    I got 15 levels of progression right away... but then I was gone for 4 days during it. So... in my mind I feel like I would be around 40-50 if I had been home during those 4 days.

    I am sort of wondering if I am going to be able to complete it. If it keeps pace I certainly will as I have leveled 17 levels since it dropped. However, I certainly feel that people who didn't start out at 15 will have a heck of a time completing it as it appears to be much much more than the "hour" a day that was originally implied.


  • @thenegativone said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/824058#Comment_824058

    The list of characters that you ignore.. Even survivors which are all the same if you change their perks

    Well I transferred from the PS4 to the PC, on the PS4 I have everything unlocked and even have several P3s. When I switched to the PC I knew what I liked and I knew what I didn't so this is all from experience. On the PS4 I mained Tapp and Nea for Survivor and I switched through all the Killers periodically, on the PC I'm starting over and now I'm getting into David and Claudette for Survivor as well. As for Killer I realize that the types of playstyles I enjoy are pretty focused on a few select Killers, I enjoy stealth and I enjoy juggling Survivors. I can list why I don't like most of the Killers but I can list dozens of reasons why I enjoy a few select.

    Trapper, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Ghostface, those are the ones I enjoy the most so far. I don't really see it as a waste of time since I focus on so few but more like saving time by knowing what I like. Also since I work and live at a motel wasting my limited time on something I don't enjoy is counterproductive.

  • 19 and the tome was finished long ago, so im super slow on the progress now

  • Tier 19. All Tome challenges complete.

    Very slow grind...

  • As a casual player, I personally haven't gotten past... The front page ;)

  • 18 and done with lvl 1 of the tome. My goal was 20 before lvl 2 dropped, but don't see that happening.

  • *me being busy with MW*

    I got some fragment thingies when I first logged in, so pretty good maybe..?

  • @Star99er said:

    23, tome 1 completed, jeezz! How are there ppl that are already past 40!? ?

    $$$$$

  • Tier 16 with all challenges done, I’m just a casual player though

1 2 3 ›