Which killer is the most fun for you to play AS? Why? Poll 2.0

Sorry, I accidentally posted the previous form of this poll without all the proper options, here it goes again!

Not who do you get a 4k more often with, but who do you ENJOY the most playing AS regardless of the amount of kills you get?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • *Crowd shouting outloud

    PA - LLETS! PA - LLETS! PA - LLETS! PA - LLETS! PA - LLETS! PA - LLETS!

  • I just yell "COME ERE BOI" when I use shred

  • I just want to go feral and stab everybody >:-)

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    I just want to go feral and stab everybody >:-)

    YES! The feeling of knowing where everyone is as soon as you land the first hit is amazing!

  • it feels so satisfying to win a game with 4K using the demogorgon

  • Difficult to say for me. I really enjoy Spirit, Demogorgon, Ghost Face, Legion and Snare-Freddy. These would be the 5 killers that I enjoy the most, choosing between one of them is very difficult for me.

  • Spirit.

    I enjoy salting my fries.





    It's a joke, calm down.

  • Spirit. I like being able to surprise attack. She's the only killer where it can look like she's doing one thing but she's actually doing another. Look like I'm chasing one survivor but I surprise a different one on a gen. It feels more appropriate to the horror genre than any of the other killers.

  • Myers. Has the best variety in gameplay.

    Jumpscare Myers is amazing. Infinite tier 3 is fun once you earn it. Judieths tombstone is brilliant when you actually grab someone. Dead rabbit has a lot of jumpscare qualities.

    Then theres Burger King Myers..

  • Plague TBH. Puking on everyone is 10/10 would puke again. But seriously Plague is honestly fun to play as, especially if you too her off with Thanatophobia or whatever Nurse's perk is called. Honestly I think the Plague should be a lot higher in most people's rankings especially if you are running Thanatophobia, it basically forces the survivors to endure the reduced speed in stuff or to let the Plague get stronger.

  • LeatherFace at low ranks, i just run iron grasp, agitation, BBQ, and insidious. i bring the first person to the basement and they all follow down thier, its so funny lol. doesnt work at rank 13 and under but other than that its so ######### funny.

  • Only killer I’ve enjoyed playing lately

  • @Hoodied said:

    I just yell "COME ERE BOI" when I use shred

    its like free hugs :D

  • i personally think Trapper is the most fun to play.

    he has very strategic gameplay (something i personally love) and can, if played well, be a very devestating killer to face.

    i also just love the design of the character tbh. that butcher look he has is just amazing!

  • I like stalking (and then, stabbing) people with Ghost Face

  • Spirit, cause she makes rank 1 SWF squads DC

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Spirit, cause she makes rank 1 SWF squads DC

    Damn, that's a good reason, you're quite the opposite of me, I love Freddy cause I can own rank 1 SWF without them DCing

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/827127#Comment_827127

    Damn, that's a good reason, you're quite the opposite of me, I love Freddy cause I can own rank 1 SWF without them DCing

    I love DCs, I have a Spirit DC counter that's in the hundreds (been counting since March)

  • Stalky Ghostface. I love sneaking up on people when they think they are safe, and ending a chase before it can start.

  • Huntress has been so much to play as recently if only I wasn't a bad shot. Demogorgon pretty fun too! His portals are underated honestly.

  • Wraith. I just love being fast and sneaking on people. He's also the only one who can bing bong.

  • Im gonna cheat a bit because I cant pick one. I have three that i love which is Legion, Myers, and Freddy.

  • Freddyyy! The Fredster. The OG. No pallets. (The dream pallets suck imo.)

    "Oooh Dreeeaaammm chaserrr, I believe you've stepped on my dream snare, Ooh dreeaam chaserr, I believe you'll die toniiight..." lol runs through my head each time I play with him.


    Also enjoy playing Spirit, but always have a high amount of DCs when I do.

    Just starting playing w/ GhostFace, he's chill. But also has the DC problemo.

  • The only Killer who doesn't need a power to give strength and fear, just him watching you is scary enough, I love it, I get true fear playing against him, I look away and he's not there, all the sudden he's watching me right next to me.

  • The doctor and hag! There's something so nice about playing both of them :)

  • Freddy of course.

    Dream pallets are hilarious and his ability to teleport and mind game with his teleportation ability is one of the best ways to pressure the gens and toy with survivors to keep them away fron the gens and to make them give away their position.

  • I love stabbing and hearing the noise that he makes when in the fatigue

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    Spirit, cause she makes rank 1 SWF squads DC

    ikr her reach is crazy,plus they always fall for the pretend faze walk.

  • Freddy is the most fun for me because he can do multiple different things plus he can hit you if you are awake.

  • Trapper but against swf on comms you basically get one of them following you around telling their friends where you are and where the traps are.

    Clown and trapper really need a hug from the Devs

  • @andyollolloll said:

    Trapper but against swf on comms you basically get one of them following you around telling their friends where you are and where the traps are.

    Clown and trapper really need a hug from the Devs

    Trapper is my 2nd option, but I do not have trouble against SWF in red ranks, but to be honest I am a P3 LVL50 with purple and red addons so...

  • I always wanted a actual monster in this game so the day I heard we were possibly getting the ST chapter(thanks Paulie) I knew I found my true main but of course I enjoy switching off here and there.

  • Wraith, it's just so fun to go through the map while cloaked and to surprise survivors while they're working on a gen!

  • I love playing as The Doctor since I find him the easiest to use.

    Survivors literally give away their position to you right off the bat, what’s there not to love about that?

    I will say, the range of his shock ability is terrible. His lunge feels incredibly short too. To make up for things, I usually equip the High Stimulus Electrode add-on.