Legion Mains rise up!
Tagged:
Trusted
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love how you said "legion main", singular. Because there's not a lot of them around.
Jk. XD
On the song... love it.
But... we are probably never getting custom music...shame
This sings to my soul <3
I want to be one, but it is hard
I like it, doubt they'd do it different for different terror radius. Just an "he's in the area" music like Freddy n Myers.
But it's nice, also doubt they'll do custom music anyway sadly.
Woop woop! That's the sound of dae legion!
We.
Need.
That.
Now!!
#BuffLegion
Omg yes
But I doubt they'll do it soon because of what their schedule looks like. The new chapter, the new emblem and matchmaking, spirit and potential doctor buff. Guess we have to wait :c
#BuffLegion
its suppose to say Legion Mains rise up lol
Freudian slip huh? XD
But seriously the music is amazing, I love how it adds instruments the closer he/she gets
Julie's new skin makes me rise if you catch my drift.
๐๐
:O
I really love this music, it fits Legion so well!
Unique chase music for him would be great.
#BuffLegion
@Peanits Look! A proper way to buff Legion <3
As a Legion main i think that this theme can fit well within the legion's concept. Either way I think that the chase music is quite repetitive, but in a different way, it needs some tone in the middle that is missing.
But overall it is really good yeah, i would like it in dbd.
Yo this ######### slaps! I can totally imagine myself running from Legion/Playing Legion with this music, and enjoying every second of it.
Also, while we're on the topic of unique chase music for killers: Check out Jon Rob's Spirit chase music on YouTube, it's suuuuuuuuuuper good!
Lets go Boissss!
Ewww legion mains, how do you guys still exist? I thought you creatures were extinct.
Your ability allows a surivior to escape more than it can kill, how does that make sense? At least you can counter every single defence a surivior has which makes you as good as tunnelling as leatherface....that isn't a good thing.
Because he's still the most fun to play as imo, even if I don't get a 4k every game. I don't care. And as a survivor main I'd say his power is pretty easy to counter, you can really easy juke this killer and run him around.
And yes, this killer needs a buff, he's definitely one of the weakest in the whole game.
I play Legion for fun not base off of if I can kill everyone. Legion is my BAE :/
I feel like it needs more of a distinction from the 4M version to the chase version. The tracks already in the game change a lot when you go into a chase, but the only difference here is a higher pitch. A chase is the PERFECT time for some dramatic power chords to come in
I like that a lot, but if we get music that reflects how the devs really feel about Legion...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vMjddmK0wThe best skin so far, she could even rise the dead with that booty.
Her new skin is overpowered honestly. You'll 4k instantly if you have that skin equipped.
No doubt, but don't tell the devs or they will tag her as overperforming for sure.