I think it's too early to be making assumptions. Spirit does need changes, but it would be easy to gut her power and make a legion 2.0. Hopefully they'll keep a level head and make the changes that are necessary, without going too far. I bet the doctor rework will be pretty cool, though.
As a nurse main, I'm embarassed to ask that, but did we really throw a tantrum like that? (I know the answer is yes)
but yeah, call me biased but I always called spirit "potato nurse" as she had a very low investment and counter-play (predicting survivor pathing, hearing sounds and following scratch marks is something important for every killer and her power barely have any downsides)
I feel like if they removed survivor collision, made grunts of pain non-directional while in phase and made her phasing effects more visible (most people don't know but her glass shards around her body glow a little while she is phasing) she would still be top tier and feel more fair
As a nurse main, I'm embarassed to ask that, but did we really throw a tantrum like that? (I know the answer is yes)
but yeah, call me biased but I always called spirit "potato nurse" as she had a very low investment and counter-play (predicting survivor pathing, hearing sounds and following scratch marks is something important for every killer and her power barely have any downsides)
I feel like if they removed survivor collision, made grunts of pain non-directional while in phase and made her phasing effects more visible (most people don't know but her glass shards around her body glow a little while she is phasing) she would still be top tier and feel more fair
Those are really good suggestions. These changes along with changing prayer beads would make her a lot more enjoyable to go against.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good.
About time.
Finally.
Glad it didn't take them 3 years like nurse.
Who should be next after Spirit? I'm thinking Hillbilly.
Freddy has to be adjusted also, more than billy.
Nurse, Billy, Freddy, Hag, Huntress, Demogorgon, GhostFace.
I think it's too early to be making assumptions. Spirit does need changes, but it would be easy to gut her power and make a legion 2.0. Hopefully they'll keep a level head and make the changes that are necessary, without going too far. I bet the doctor rework will be pretty cool, though.
Yep bye see ya they are nerfing my only reason to I keep o playing so byyyyyyye
As a nurse main, I'm embarassed to ask that, but did we really throw a tantrum like that? (I know the answer is yes)
but yeah, call me biased but I always called spirit "potato nurse" as she had a very low investment and counter-play (predicting survivor pathing, hearing sounds and following scratch marks is something important for every killer and her power barely have any downsides)
I feel like if they removed survivor collision, made grunts of pain non-directional while in phase and made her phasing effects more visible (most people don't know but her glass shards around her body glow a little while she is phasing) she would still be top tier and feel more fair
Not quite nurse speed I think t1 myers would be good... increase the duration of the phasewalk and decrease the cooldown just a bit.
That is what I'd like to see anyways.... rather then making her a lighthouse to where I know exactly what she's doing..
Those are really good suggestions. These changes along with changing prayer beads would make her a lot more enjoyable to go against.