Hardest Challenge: None Shall Survive

This is currently the hardest challenge by and of course it's a Killer challange

Mori them all

Survivors have it far easier. I mean adapt for Killers is already much much harder. So why do we need to kill all 4? BHVR you know how people hate ebony moris. Sigh.... Welp, I guess I need to try to mori them all. Sorry survivors.

Comments

  • You won't be sorry after a few attempts.

  • I’m starting to get the impression that the devs WANT this community to be toxic and frustrated.

  • I probably run Tombstone Myers with a Ebony + Rancor 🤣

  • Devour hope can do this too you know.

  • Did they seriously make that a challenge? Do they not realise how many survivors DC at the sight of a hidden killer offering?

  • Right... Forgot about it 😅

  • I'm pretty sure the "Kill them by any means" bit implies you can sacrifice them.

  • Slug...deerstalker...ebony.

  • @Toybasher said:

    I'm pretty sure the "Kill them by any means" bit implies you can sacrifice them.

    No, KILL = Mori

    Other challenges specifically state Sacrifice.

  • getting a 4k with an Ebony Mori is easy. what are yall talkin about?

  • @RakimSockem said:

    getting a 4k with an Ebony Mori is easy. what are yall talkin about?

    Survivors hate moris and some leavd upon seeing a hidden offering thus ruining the "challenge"

  • @RakimSockem said:

    getting a 4k with an Ebony Mori is easy. what are yall talkin about?

    If they DC you can‘t finish the challenge. That’s why this challenge is BS.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    getting a 4k with an Ebony Mori is easy. what are yall talkin about?

    If they DC you can‘t finish the challenge. That’s why this challenge is BS.

    And yes, it‘s the hardest challenge compared to all the other ones. Did you go even through them?

  • I think that the survivor challenge to repair 4 full gens in a single trial is far worse, is that's not fake

  • @bendermac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797634#Comment_797634

    If they DC you can‘t finish the challenge. That’s why this challenge is BS.

    You don't have to mori them...

    I got this challenge done with 4 sacrifices.

  • @cetruzzo said:

    I think that the survivor challenge to repair 4 full gens in a single trial is far worse, is that's not fake

    That one isn't out yet. Its not fake it was in the ptb in tome 4

  • @cetruzzo said:

    I think that the survivor challenge to repair 4 full gens in a single trial is far worse, is that's not fake

    Whoaa... that’s also BS. Getting 3 is already hard. But 4?

  • @bendermac said:

    This is currently the hardest challenge by and of course it's a Killer challange

    Mori them all

    Survivors have it far easier. I mean adapt for Killers is already much much harder. So why do we need to kill all 4? BHVR you know how people hate ebony moris. Sigh.... Welp, I guess I need to try to mori them all. Sorry survivors.

    Bull*$%*

    Mori them all is easy. Happens all the time, as long as the survivors don't DC (which is the real challenge).

    You know what's really impossible? Repair 4 generators in one trial.

    That ain't happening without a complicit killer and complicit SWF team.

  • I'm my opinion, nothing's wrong with this challenge.

    The real problem is DC. 1 DC can waste your red mori, add-ons, and your time

    If they really want to keep this challenge, fix the damn game, punish them for DC first

    (Actually i don't know why there is an exit match button on the pause screen, that thing only promotes the DC)

  • You don't need to mori. I just finished it with a 4k.

    And besides, I don't know why this is even pitted against survivor challenges. You're going to want to do both sides to get the most out of it. So, people that mostly play survivor will need to do this challenge too if they want to 100% it.

    I don't think this is a difficult challenge for it being the finale for level 1. But if you're having problems, then just keep trying. You have a couple weeks to complete it.

  • Can confirm it doesn't have to be a mori. Got it on my 2nd try with 3 mori kills and 1 survivor suiciding on hook. They really need to reword that challenge, since "kill" and "sacrifice" are usually two different things in this game.

  • @steezo_de said:

    You don't need to mori. I just finished it with a 4k.

    And besides, I don't know why this is even pitted against survivor challenges. You're going to want to do both sides to get the most out of it. So, people that mostly play survivor will need to do this challenge too if they want to 100% it.

    I don't think this is a difficult challenge for it being the finale for level 1. But if you're having problems, then just keep trying. You have a couple weeks to complete it.

    Thank god, I don't mind trying for a 4 mori game, but I hate challenges that force me to burn consumables.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/798761#Comment_798761

    Thank god, I don't mind trying for a 4 mori game, but I hate challenges that force me to burn consumables.

    Don't rule it out for one of the later levels. Haha.

  • @steezo_de said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/798776#Comment_798776

    Don't rule it out for one of the later levels. Haha.

    Yeah I know >.>

  • I got this one because someone disconnected or crashed during the match loading, guess that counts as a 4k :'D

  • On another forum, someone said that even a DC counts, so survivors can't sabotage your run. Might as well play Legion. Only killer I've played where survivors DC's just by seeing me

  • @DWolfAlpha said:

    On another forum, someone said that even a DC counts, so survivors can't sabotage your run. Might as well play Legion. Only killer I've played where survivors DC's just by seeing me

    Legacy Nurse with Ebony Mori is probably faster, if you have the skin