Me and my bf have talked about how cool it would be if they did The Wolfman as a killer. I picture them to be something like Gascoigne from Bloodborne.
I personally would love a voodoo priest or priestess with an Orleans style map love the idea tbh would bring in some really good cosmetics also ๐๐ท not a classic monster but I feel very overlooked but I'll vote now ๐
I Witch would be cool! But the Mummy sounds just as good. However, Dracula, to me are one of the first. King/Leader of monsters protrayed in old movies.
I think that Van Helsing would make a much better survivor addition than any classic monster, but of all of them, I would think that a wolfman, that can morph thru the game with different attributes, would be the spookiest thing on earth....howling and all.
It was suggested by an online streamer, that zombies could work in a cool way that once you are killed off, you can reanimate as a zombie to watch the game in a first person perspective. I like the thought of that to break up the boredom. Maybe even give you the chance to wonder around and find your item you lost at death????
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The "WHEREwolf", LMAO!
Female vampire would be nice.
Werewolf.
let me just get my bow and arrow and we can start :D
Me and my bf have talked about how cool it would be if they did The Wolfman as a killer. I picture them to be something like Gascoigne from Bloodborne.
Witch please
I personally would love a voodoo priest or priestess with an Orleans style map love the idea tbh would bring in some really good cosmetics also ๐๐ท not a classic monster but I feel very overlooked but I'll vote now ๐
Even though I've made a vampire survivor, see a vampire killer would be interesting too I suppose.
If they add a werewolf they have to make him hot
Male would be nicer
BTW werewolf
I Witch would be cool! But the Mummy sounds just as good. However, Dracula, to me are one of the first. King/Leader of monsters protrayed in old movies.
F e m a l e. (:
How about shemale. Hahahah
O-O Didnโt think about that one lol
I don't know what the ability would be but I like the idea of being chased by a zombie
Since we have Ash, we should have an Army of Darkness skeleton.
A furry gotten lost somewhere?
PERFECT.
I think that Van Helsing would make a much better survivor addition than any classic monster, but of all of them, I would think that a wolfman, that can morph thru the game with different attributes, would be the spookiest thing on earth....howling and all.
It was suggested by an online streamer, that zombies could work in a cool way that once you are killed off, you can reanimate as a zombie to watch the game in a first person perspective. I like the thought of that to break up the boredom. Maybe even give you the chance to wonder around and find your item you lost at death????