How about an ultra rare medkit that never runs out?

What do you think about a med kit that never runs out? Almost every survivor runs self care these days so as long as the killer isn't running Franklin's demise it is as good as an extra perk slot do you think the idea could work or do you think it would be too powerful?

Comments

  • it would be too OP. Not a lot of people use Franklin's Demise.

  • I say....No.

  • Almost every survivor runs self care these days

    Are we playing the same game?

  • Try using Botany Knowledge - it's almost like using a med kit that doesn't run out.

  • I would have liked if they changed pink insta heal to a charge add on that adds like 30 or 40 charges

  • An infinite Medkit would make all the anti healing builds useless and just Plague could reliably counter it. So I say no.

  • Sorry but maybe how about for medkit, flashlight and toolbox the ultra rare is the most charges on base so say with a toolbox you take the hase charges from the toolbox with the most charges and then add the charge amount for whatever two add-ons give the most extra charges then you get a huge charge amount toolbox and do the same with medkit and flashlight

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You do know that you can heal others with a medkit tool and not just use it to selfcare yourself, right?

    A medkit that allows you to effectively have self care and botany knowledge on crack and yet could stack with Botany knowledge would be ridiculous.

    Hell, I get happy when I'm Dying Light obsession, because I run Botany and Self Care, and I tell you -- being able to Selfcare myself at 116% healing speed or being able to heal others at 166% speed is ridiculous already. An infinite medkit would do more than that.

    Even more hilarious when I stack We'll Make It on top of that and a Medkit for a near 300% speed healing boost.

    I thought healing speed boosts stack up to +100%

  • No op since medkits got a healbuff

  • Almost every survivor runs self care??? What? Are you stucked in 2016 mate? Selfcare is long gone from the meta loadout, since the healing nerf to be precise. I only see it once every 10 matches and usually only used by noobs.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/788372#Comment_788372

    Run We'll Make It + Botany + A Med-kit and then prepare your best "Mind Blown" impression.

    http://gph.is/2AmePHo

    People who say it only stacks to +100% don't know how to read We'll Make It's text:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/665/LCC17PAXASP3.png

    It's not saying that "healing speed cannot exceed +100%". It's saying that We'll Make It is maxed at +100%. Otherwise, you'd gain an extra +100% speed for every save within the 30/60/90 seconds the perk is active.

    I don't think that I ever read the We'll make it description. The 100% was just what I heard a while ago. But I'll try this in a KYF

  • Lol. No that's a terrible idea. If it was maybe 3 full heals maybe. Beyond that would be broken.

  • Easy way to balance it:

    This hypothetical medkit doesn't allow for self healing.

    So you can only use it to heal others but can do so indefinitely.

    Alternatively if we want it to allow for self caring then it could be that healing others doesn't consume charges but it only has 16 charges for if you want to heal yourself.

    I had a similar idea regarding alex's toolbox and sabotaging.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You do know that you can heal others with a medkit tool and not just use it to selfcare yourself, right?

    A medkit that allows you to effectively have self care and botany knowledge on crack and yet could stack with Botany knowledge would be ridiculous.

    Hell, I get happy when I'm Dying Light obsession, because I run Botany and Self Care, and I tell you -- being able to Selfcare myself at 116% healing speed or being able to heal others at 166% speed is ridiculous already. An infinite medkit would do more than that.

    Even more hilarious when I stack We'll Make It on top of that and a Medkit for a near 300% speed healing boost.

    So with Dying Light, you basically heal yourself at the normal speed?

    Neat.

  • No. Each item has limited uses. Even Keys. Medkits at the time of the next patch will be in a good spot.

  • @joshuashep22 said:

    What do you think about a med kit that never runs out? Almost every survivor runs self care these days so as long as the killer isn't running Franklin's demise it is as good as an extra perk slot do you think the idea could work or do you think it would be too powerful?

    What did i just read?... Are my eyes fooling me?