Buff Judith's tombstone

Hi, I asked the devs for it, but according to killers who played and tried Judith's tombstone, what do you think guys about it?

I mean, it's actually a pink add-on (supposed to be stronger than purple ones) and as a Michael Main, I'd say that Judith's tombstone is underpower because of the movement speed reduction.

Why should it be considered as a pink add on if it's, according to me, weaker than tombstone piece. This ont doesn't reduct the movement speed. The only real thing is that drains a lot of evil within gauge.

The fact that judith's tombstone reducts movement speed for all the game makes it completely useless, and gives a lot of loop possibilities to survivors.

As a Michael Main, I can say I get rarely under a 4 kill, but when I go with Judith's tombstone, i get looped all the game, I try to raise My evil within while I'm too slow to catch up survivors, then everybody escapes (sometimes I mori one)

What do you all think?


(For the devs: this post has been created twice, the other one is in the category THE SHAPE, but I actually think it didn't belong there. You can delete it since I can't myself, thank you)

Comments

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793040#Comment_793040

    It's only paired with Tuft because it's the only way to MAYBE get the Evil Incarnate achievement. And even then, Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft is still a terrible combo because by the time you reach EW3, the Exit Gates are probably already powered. Unless you are playing against full-on potatoes or get extremely lucky, Judith's + Tuft + PWYF isn't worth it outside of the achievement hunt.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/795663#Comment_795663

    Nerf one of Myers's weakest add-ons?

    Nerf might've been the wrong word... I more meant change and buff it (mainly taking a look at the mori aspect).

  • @PolarBear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796941#Comment_796941

    Nerf might've been the wrong word... I more meant change and buff it (mainly taking a look at the mori aspect).

    I think it has room to be buffed without reworking it completely.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/795617#Comment_795617

    When you find your obsession, you have to initiate a chase and then lose the chase to gain one stack (5% extra speed at Tier 3 of PWYF). There will be a cooldown to getting the next stack. Doing this three times will give you 15% extra speed. This will make you impossible to lose in a chase since you are very much faster than survivors.

    The only way you lose tokens is by a hostile action, which includes: any kind of killer attack. However, Tombstone Moris aren't considered hostile actions, so you will never lose a token as long as they keep being mori'd.

    This means a permanent 15% movement for the entire game. I don't know how much movement speed is taken from you by the Tombstone addon, but PWYF clearly goes over that and gives you more.

    So you are @PistolTimb

  • No, I just remembered you had talked to me earlier but I couldn't see your comment. You were asking a general question and I answered. : P

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797782#Comment_797782

    No, I just remembered you had talked to me earlier but I couldn't see your comment. You were asking a general question and I answered. : P

    So that is your alternative account? sorry got a bit confused

  • @DeathEscape said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797821#Comment_797821

    So that is your alternative account? sorry got a bit confused

    No, he and I are unrelated. I don't have any alt accounts.

  • So, for the devs,

    According to what I have read here in this post, I think it actually shoud be buffed someway :)

  • a small buff to movement speed should be fine. like, instead of 106% at 2/3, make it 108% or something.

  • You’re a Myers main asking to buff Judith's...

    you’re next thread will b: “I’m a killer main. NOED needs a buff. Hear me out. You barely get a movement speed boost and you only get exposed status basically running 3 perks. Once NOED activates, the entity should instantly kill everyone. I mean, no one is supposed to escape death.”

  • @EuphoricBliss35 said:

    You’re a Myers main asking to buff Judith's...

    you’re next thread will b: “I’m a killer main. NOED needs a buff. Hear me out. You barely get a movement speed boost and you only get exposed status basically running 3 perks. Once NOED activates, the entity should instantly kill everyone. I mean, no one is supposed to escape death.”

    The Logic on this one is troubling...

    Survivor mains can never Ask for buffs or QoL changes towards survivors because they play mostly survivor...


    Being a Myers MAIN should be a + since then you actually know What your talking about!

  • myers addons need a rework he has like 3 addons to play with all others are useless

    tombstone is trash af

    his addons need a complete rework

  • @Toxicboii said:

    NO! NO! NO!

    Judith's Tombstone has the capability to instantly remove ALL SURVIVORS from the game!! And the first thought that came to you is to BUFF IT?!

    Are you out of your diddly darn mind?!

    Play rank 1 and come back.

    You dont even get the stalk until all gens are done.


  • @mcNuggets said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/779221#Comment_779221

    Play rank 1 and come back.

    You dont even get the stalk until all gens are done.

    First thing first. Rank 1 is not for everyone.

    Problem with that damn stone is, ...not fair. Lets suppose that nobody cares if someone escape or not. Many times, Myers stalking someone else, but He'll kill you at the first meetup, first hit with no chance to prove your skills.


    All things working this way are wrong. Same like a NOED. So many my survivor games ended like no one hooked!!! before NOED end game activation. But the NOED with last hidden totem completely wasted great survivor gameplay to killer win. Why? If the killer is noob and he isn't able to kill someone during the round, he doesn't deserve to win.

  • @Ebisek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814506#Comment_814506

    First thing first. Rank 1 is not for everyone.

    Problem with that damn stone is, ...not fair. Lets suppose that nobody cares if someone escape or not. Many times, Myers stalking someone else, but He'll kill you at the first meetup, first hit with no chance to prove your skills.

    All things working this way are wrong. Same like a NOED. So many my survivor games ended like no one hooked!!! before NOED end game activation. But the NOED with last hidden totem completely wasted great survivor gameplay to killer win. Why? If the killer is noob and he isn't able to kill someone during the round, he doesn't deserve to win.

    @Ebisek

    You just have to learn to counter him, it may take time, but with a few games against Michael players running Judith's Tombstone, you will find that he is very weak with this add-on.

    What your post is actually pointing out is that there is a lack of a tutorial in this game, and that the ranking system in this game is absolutely whack, not that the add-on is whack.

  • @GoatyTCO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814694#Comment_814694

    @Ebisek

    You just have to learn to counter him, it may take time, but with a few games against Michael players running Judith's Tombstone, you will find that he is very weak with this add-on.

    What your post is actually pointing out is that there is a lack of a tutorial in this game, and that the ranking system in this game is absolutely whack, not that the add-on is whack.

    Do you mean, jump into the locker? Is it joke, right?

  • @Ebisek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814834#Comment_814834

    Do you mean, jump into the locker? Is it joke, right?

    @Ebisek

    He is slow, meaning that you can loop him, you can jump into lockers, you can do literally any animation and he cannot mori you. He can of course pick you out of the locker, or pick you up after he downs you and chuck you on a hook, but that is the whole point, he's unable to kill you instantly, he has to hook you. This is a devastating counter, especially when he wont even get EW3 until most, if not all of the gens have been completed.

  • It does need a buff, but we won't be seeing it being buffed sadly

  • In addition to the usual Judith Tombstone buff, I would suggest developers add the ability to kill survivors in the lockers so that these lousy guys could not nullify the full potential of this already flawed addon.

    So you all write here that they these add-ons are OP, etc..... And how many times have you met Michael in the game with these add-ons for the whole game? 1 time? 2 times? 3? Or maybe never? And why? That's right, because these are unplayable add-ons. Have you ever tried playing with them against normal players? Who think with their heads, not as* and who are aware of how easy it is to counter the full potential of these add-ons? Just jump into the locker. All.

    These two add-ons just need a buff to "live". How people need fresh air to live.

  • @Hoodied said:

    It does need a buff, but we won't be seeing it being buffed sadly

    If the issue is that they are scared to buff it for fear of it becoming OP (I don't think that is something to worry about much given how weak the add-on is, but I am not the devs), they can always re-work it.

  • @Virus285 said:

    myers addons need a rework he has like 3 addons to play with all others are useless

    tombstone is trash af

    his addons need a complete rework

    I agree, every addons that makes his movement speed faster when he stalks are like, really useless, I never use them. You will see a shitload of tacky earings and jewelry in my inventory because I actually know they are useless. Even tho, I may be wrong but it seems the movement speed is upgraded for passive stalking... when i stalk directly a survivor, it always seem to be the same movement speed.... you know when the survivor is enlighted... that is exactly like with jewelry box, I never use it unless I run a mirror...

    Anyway, I agree with the fact the whole set should be reworked, the only real add ons I run almost all the time are the rabbit, every addon that increases EW duration except the blond hair and every addon that increases the rate EW is get.

1 2 ›