What is Yours?
I posted this in the wrong section, should of been off topic, but mine is brocolli :)
Tomato.
Bell peppers
moved to off topic for you.
And mine is carrots!
Avocado
Close call between potatoes (versatility) and cucumbers (pickles).
Edit: just realized cucumbers are a fruit.
Carrots!
I like potatoes the most! :P
@Elk said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/642/OQX5TBC4HCZ8.pngCarrots!
@Elk said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/642/OQX5TBC4HCZ8.png
aaawww carrot stew :)
GARLIC.
I guess I'm the first to say green beans π
@Mushwin said:What is Yours?
@Mushwin said:
Bears with backpac- I mean carrots!
@GrootDude said:Bell peppers
@GrootDude said:
Banana Peppers >:(
Apples, I hate veggies
@NMCKE said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777098#Comment_777098Banana Peppers >:(
@NMCKE said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/777098#Comment_777098
No >:c
Probably good ol' Southern-style collard greens.
Helps to get the bowels moving as well.
@I_am_Negan said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/142/WUC3EKBYPXM0.png
@I_am_Negan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/142/WUC3EKBYPXM0.png
I'm with Negan on this one!
Is watermelon vegetable?
Corn on the cob!
Cucumber.
@Azurlynx said:Is watermelon vegetable?
@Azurlynx said:
That's a fruit.
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:Cucumber.
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
That is also a fruit.
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/781418#Comment_781418That is also a fruit.
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/781418#Comment_781418
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/781352#Comment_781352That's a fruit.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/781352#Comment_781352
Masantonio the vegetable/fruit identifier!
Bacon
Waterπ
And pumpkinsπππππ
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:And pumpkinsπππππ
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:
That is a fruit.
My favorite vegetable is potatoes because I am one.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I posted this in the wrong section, should of been off topic, but mine is brocolli :)
Tomato.
Bell peppers
moved to off topic for you.
And mine is carrots!
Bell peppers
Avocado
Close call between potatoes (versatility) and cucumbers (pickles).
Edit: just realized cucumbers are a fruit.
Carrots!
I like potatoes the most! :P
aaawww carrot stew :)
GARLIC.
I guess I'm the first to say green beans π
Bears with backpac- I mean carrots!
Banana Peppers >:(
Apples, I hate veggies
No >:c
Probably good ol' Southern-style collard greens.
Helps to get the bowels moving as well.
I'm with Negan on this one!
Is watermelon vegetable?
Corn on the cob!
Cucumber.
That's a fruit.
That is also a fruit.
Masantonio the vegetable/fruit identifier!
Bacon
Waterπ
And pumpkinsπππππ
That is a fruit.
My favorite vegetable is potatoes because I am one.