So bubba faces... On xbox is it only hooks? Or mori n dc count too?
Is it only hooks. Or can dcs or moris count as well... I wish there was a way to keep track
Tagged:
Trusted
Is it only hooks. Or can dcs or moris count as well... I wish there was a way to keep track
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Summons @GrootDude my offering all my purple flash lights 🐷❤️
Ill toss in a few Halloween lunchboxes too
Only on hooks, i've had so many people DC on the hunt for the faces luckily i don't have to worry about that now.
Hooks
is there anyway to keep track of faces?
It is how many hooks you get or sacrifices?
Let’s say I hook Claudette 3 times, do I get credit for all 3 of the times I hooked her or do I have to physically sacrifice 25 Claudettes to get the face?
Write it down
It's 25 sacrifices
Since it might be kinda related to this topic:
Any Jakes up for some Basement Parties on PC?
Aww shame I'm on console nudda gives me more joy than to provide my jake face to bubba 🐷💖
Good luck to all you leather Billy's collecting your faces!! Forgot to say 🤞🐖
Sacrifices.
Definitely NOT moris, MAYBE DCs. It's hard to tell unless you kept count from the start, but usually DCs count as sacrifices.
I think you hook them once and can’t get any more progress off of them, not 100% sure though.
thanks man
thanks to you all for this.