Trapper's Ornate Mask Disappeared
What happened? It's gone from my inventory and it's also not on the store anymore. Does anyone else have the mask still?
Tagged:
Mod
What happened? It's gone from my inventory and it's also not on the store anymore. Does anyone else have the mask still?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, gone for me as well.
Same thing for me. @Peanits What happened to the Ornate Mask?
Same here, thats weird
I noticed this yesterday and was pretty dang upset, it looked rad and it was fun to be a shiny boi! Hopefully this was a mistake and not intentional.
I lost mine too #########
Hello I don't know how to access the mask? It says it's free, with an unlock text but no button
The Devs got so mad at everyone they are taking back their reward from everyone.
It gone for me on Xbox too, not even in the ingame store. What's going on here?
I'm aware this has happened for quite a few people, all I can say is please contact support who'll be able to assist you in this matter.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
######### mine has gone too
Wow....jus gone. So....this is pretty annoying and dangerous if the game can just POOF away cosmetics....what about ones we purchased....those at risk too?
I have the same issue.
Same, is missing.
@MandyTalk If many players have this issue wouldn't it be from a bug? It's a lot of support tickets that would have to be made if everyone is having this issue.
Hopefully there will be a 'make good' patch and everyone will get the mask.
Noticed mine disappeared too. I don't mind, since I didn't bought that cosmetic, and I really didn't like it that much. But if skins can now magically disappear any day now, it's kinda a problem.
Mine is gone, too.
It seems to be universal.
Yes, this is an issue. People purchase things and do not keep running records as they expect to be there when they go to use it.
I have a ticket open now... I will be pretty disappointed if I'm told too bad, so sad you are S.O.O.L.
Hi, this is a current known issue - there's no need to write to Support, as it seems to be widespread. Please be patient and I will update wiht more information after the weekend.