Probably a key because you can cheese an escape with it. That said, I tend to use med kits and toolboxes more often. Keys are broken so I only use them if I find them in chests.
I like getting hit, than throwing a firecracker down to hide the audio cue with my "groans of pain" and have the Killer drop the Survivor because they got blinded...
Usually I don’t bring items, If you catch me with an item, it’s probably from a chest (I like using Plunderer’s, Ace in the Hole and Streetwise) or I’ve forgotten to take it off, though in the chance I do go out of my way to use one it’s either a Medkit or Toolbox. Since I’m a gen jockey, toolboxes are my go to most of the time. Usually though I just hoard them or donate them if people want anything... provided I have more than one of the item :)
I know it may seem toxic since I chose keys, but I like probably broken keys the most because with the ring add on, I have less chance of becoming the Obsession and I always know where 1 person is without having to use a perk slot, and since it's a broken key, I can't be toxic and use it for the hatch.
It's kinda a win-win situation? Can't use the hatch but I can know where someone is.
just give survivors a bear trap item. When a survivor has this item, all other survivor's and the killer start the game with a bear trap. There is no way to remove the bear trap. UPon DC the bear trap will trigger and all remaining players in the match will instantly have their heads explode in a grand selfie decapitation explosion that immediately gets posted on the dcer's social media page.
either that, or a camp fire kit that they can set for the killer. When the camp fire is used, the killer immediately goes to the camp fire, and the survivor's scream at him that he is a camper. the game then ends after a glorious selfie montage.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a key because you can cheese an escape with it. That said, I tend to use med kits and toolboxes more often. Keys are broken so I only use them if I find them in chests.
Map because I have 20 rainbow maps and the BP and information they provide are simply amazing <3
Gotta be like Batman.
Now you see me.. Now you don't.
Mercy.... I mean Feng Main here!
I like getting hit, than throwing a firecracker down to hide the audio cue with my "groans of pain" and have the Killer drop the Survivor because they got blinded...
For reasons ;)
Maps are a lot of fun. The info's really good. c:
Maps don't feel scummy to use.
Tie between toolbox and Medkit. I also like the map and a key, but mainly for aura reading and not for escaping.
it looks so bad, but at the same time so amazing xD
Bruh, you are my soulmate. Lemme give you a hug.
Source: https://weheartit.com/entry/249167103
All hail the Bloodpoint Burrito.
Rainbow Map only.
If not, then good-old Toolbox will do.
Usually I don’t bring items, If you catch me with an item, it’s probably from a chest (I like using Plunderer’s, Ace in the Hole and Streetwise) or I’ve forgotten to take it off, though in the chance I do go out of my way to use one it’s either a Medkit or Toolbox. Since I’m a gen jockey, toolboxes are my go to most of the time. Usually though I just hoard them or donate them if people want anything... provided I have more than one of the item :)
Cannot go wrong with a medkit.
Im dead
I generally just scavenge dnt got a must have..
Me like bloodpoints and pretty colors. Make feel good.
Especially if used along with Detective's Hunch.
i just love toxicity.
I know it may seem toxic since I chose keys, but I like probably broken keys the most because with the ring add on, I have less chance of becoming the Obsession and I always know where 1 person is without having to use a perk slot, and since it's a broken key, I can't be toxic and use it for the hatch.
It's kinda a win-win situation? Can't use the hatch but I can know where someone is.
You play OW?
To OP: I can get consistent flashlight saves, so this is for me.
I'm shipping you two together now... sorry not sorry.
I picked Med-Kit because I ultimately love to help out others, toolbox is a close second though.
Me too. Placed in comp for the first time in 14 seasons.
Just for the click click (not for BM, just for the sound)
im ######### dead.....
"Heroes never die*
Jake main
need I say anything more?
just give survivors a bear trap item. When a survivor has this item, all other survivor's and the killer start the game with a bear trap. There is no way to remove the bear trap. UPon DC the bear trap will trigger and all remaining players in the match will instantly have their heads explode in a grand selfie decapitation explosion that immediately gets posted on the dcer's social media page.
either that, or a camp fire kit that they can set for the killer. When the camp fire is used, the killer immediately goes to the camp fire, and the survivor's scream at him that he is a camper. the game then ends after a glorious selfie montage.
This will keep you all happy.