Survivor CAMERA

Can everyone agree the Camera for the survivors are too dam close to the player ?! (Console)

Comments

  • @DEADKINGTV said:

    Can everyone agree the Camera for the survivors are too dam close to the player ?!

    That's why I play in stretched res on PC. It just feels a lot better

  • It's seems pretty decently far away for me. Are you playing on an ultrawide montior by any chance?

  • Console should've put that in there im on ps4

  • Feels ok to me personally but I dunno.

  • Can we change the camera when you’re opening an exit gate? I’m trying to look behind me but all I can see is David’s fat tiddies blocking my view.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Can we change the camera when you’re opening an exit gate? I’m trying to look behind me but all I can see is David’s fat tiddies blocking my view.

    i choked on my water at the "David's fat tiddies" comment oh my god


    but i agree, the camera does seem a little too close. it'd be nice to be able to adjust it just a little (client-side) in case if your resolution messes with it or makes it appear like it's right up against the survivor's back.

  • Yes totally agree on that, I can't even see my feet.

  • Better than F13’s. I don’t want a camera that can make me motion sick, so this does a pretty good job.

  • I think the game should show survivors entire body without you needing to turn the camera down. It's why I play in stretched res, it feels a lot better

  • While we're on the topics of camera..... can we also include adjusting the FOV for killer.......... please?.... along with the survivors camera...

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Can we change the camera when you’re opening an exit gate? I’m trying to look behind me but all I can see is David’s fat tiddies blocking my view.

    yes or all you see is the inside of head and realise nobody has a brain, hahaha

  • thought they would be a few more comments on this

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    While we're on the topics of camera..... can we also include adjusting the FOV for killer.......... please?.... along with the survivors camera...

    3rd Person Killer Identity V style would be amazing but would probably bring a lot of problems balance wise so doubt we'll ever get that :(

    If you mean an FOV Slider like shadowborn, The Devs said a long long time ago they were thinking of increasing the FOV but that's as far as that went. It would be nice tho.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/776255#Comment_776255

    3rd Person Killer Identity V style would be amazing but would probably bring a lot of problems balance wise so doubt we'll ever get that :(

    If you mean an FOV Slider like shadowborn, The Devs said a long long time ago they were thinking of increasing the FOV but that's as far as that went. It would be nice tho.

    Yes to the increase in the killers Fov like shadowborn

  • @Watery said:

    Better than F13’s. I don’t want a camera that can make me motion sick, so this does a pretty good job.

    At least sensitivity is way better than DbD.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    Can we change the camera when you’re opening an exit gate? I’m trying to look behind me but all I can see is David’s fat tiddies blocking my view.

    CAN WE PLEASE GET THE LOL BUTTON BACK!

  • I do agree that some adjustments need to be made to FOV for the survivor. It seams a bit closer after the update. I mean I understand the reasoning behind the rules of 3rd person vs 1st person. Which changes the dynamics of the game. but yes.

    IT NEEDS TO BE MOVED SLIGHTLY BACK!

  • @InnCognito said:

    I do agree that some adjustments need to be made to FOV for the survivor. It seams a bit closer after the update. I mean I understand the reasoning behind the rules of 3rd person vs 1st person. Which changes the dynamics of the game. but yes.

    IT NEEDS TO BE MOVED SLIGHTLY BACK!

    So it's not just me? Recently got back into the game after a many months hiatus and it seemed closer. Made it harder to see behind me.

  • I think it should be closer. Maybe.... First Person