Since we've seen survivors every game when are they getting a nerf/rework
I mean. You always see 4 survivors every game and it just goes to show how powerful they are, they can just loop and loop and loop for days due to how close some pallets are. But why don't we ever see people playing the other classes. Like survivor but with a aura reading dull key, or shotgun survivor? Because survivor is too strong so everyone plays it. It needs nerfing imediatley for the health of the game. Also nerf monstrous shrine I don't like having to use my head when playing this game to counter things.
Tldr
This is a joke post apart from the pallet thing, please just increase the minimum distance between pallets by just a tad
Comments
They did implement a minimum distance between pallets, but then when pallets were still spawning close together, the devs told us that the minimum number of pallets and the pallets that always spawn in certain places supersede the minimum distance rule.
Well, what's the point of the minimum distance rule then? lol
Those apples and oranges sure are the same thing...
SO is your bias
Soon hopefully.
Can we agree that Nea needs buffs though?
How can you buff the Entity?
the point of the minimum distance is, that big maps wont have the maximum amount of pallets all so close together, that the old loop tiles are back, as it would make it pretty much impossible to catch someone there, while other parts of the map are completely empty.
small maps with few pallet tiles that have not reached the minimum number of pallets (cause you may not believe me, but survivors kinda need at least a certain amount of those) will force pallet spawns, even if that means there will be one or two double pallet spots, therefore there is literally the minimal amount of pallets on this map.
Let her spawn pallets in maybe?
But she is the pallet.
nah, just give her immunity to all status effects and boost her base movement speed to 150% (walking speed - running speed should be something like 230%, similar to billy)
way better imo.
Perfect!
Uhh... okay? No u.
Remove scratch marks when a Survivor wins the chase until a Killer chases someone else.
Clearly, the Killer doesn't know how to take "no" for an answer... make it even hard for him/her to keep tunneling.
o/
No u.
What i'm saying is its a joke man.
No.
Yeah I know. I actually typed out a long response before I face palmed and realized, I'm just kidding too. ; p
Ah okay
ROFL ending a chase is tunneling now. Classic.
You knew I would see this and say these words "gross" Feng Min or nothing.
Nea or nothing!
Would prefer nothing then a improved Nea. Anyways Feng has the better outfits.
Nea does :P
Nea gets bright outfits which Feng's getting too, but Feng has cuter cosmetics overall
:p
Nea is inferior in all ways, but as a entity.
Can we agree that they are the best two cosmetic wise though?
I'd love to get my bresth speed buffed so i don't have to smoke seven packs an hour as Clown.
Can't even argue that at all xD the day Bunny Feng is announced is the day I know I picked the correct Feng Main :p
Just wait till cat Nea!
Nah Cat Kate needs to be a thing tho.