So... many.... instaheals...
Minimum 1/2 per game! I know people are just trying to use them up before they’re nerfed... but DAYUM.
I’ve also gotten 4 hate messages today, so that’s cool. Most in awhile too. Breaking records!!!
Time to end some careers 😈😈
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It wasn't specifically directed at you. Just me being slightly amused by the situation really.
Link please?
I expected it to happen really. It’s the smartest thing to do.
*Using Broken status pin to deny instaheals intensifies*
Inst heal are still extremely good lmao, just not broken
Pretty much what happened when the Moris got the 1-hook requirement.
SKREEEEEEE
..... While this would make me just.... die of happiness.... this would be OP.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93454/a-simple-idea-for-legion-rework-buff-you-decide/p1
Had some no skill key users today. Can't wait for them to get nerfed. And I know they will, hopefully alongside with Mori's.
You don't need a pin to deny insta-heals :p
Deep wound takes priority over healing.
Outstanding.
Quick and fun side note: FF doesn't end if you hit someone without DW. So, if they pop the purple, you can slap them twice if all it does is let them tank a hit.