######### Dead Hard. There's been 2 times today where I been hit through it MID animation. Other than that I chose BL since there's only two instead of the other 4. If the other four were here I would've chose Lithe
Dead hard is too unreliable imo. A killer that knows you have it can easily bait it out. Plus dead hard can make up for bad plays while balanced opens up new loop potential for usually bad spots.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where's Sprint Burst? :(
i accedantally hit enter instead of tab so i ended up creating the post instead of a new answer choice whoops!
how do i delete a post?
Best exhaustion perk, if not best perk at all, in the game.
you can't you need to @ a mod ):
I have a tie between dead hard and head on
@Peanits can this poll be deleted so i can make one with the proper choices.
I'm a Head On gamer 😎
I only like using lithe
Just these 2?
Ugh, Balanced Landing i guess.
I'd say Head On is, because if you can get that to work, then that means you have skill. : P
This is a weird way to spell 'Lithe'.
Just create the thread you wanted to make and let this one die.
Sorry I'm too old to be running. If I'm getting chased I just accept my fate.
Head On because its so much fun, and you can't even be mad if you get hit by it cause its just so funny when it happens
######### Dead Hard. There's been 2 times today where I been hit through it MID animation. Other than that I chose BL since there's only two instead of the other 4. If the other four were here I would've chose Lithe
None of the Above.
The correct answer is Head On.
Dead hard is too unreliable imo. A killer that knows you have it can easily bait it out. Plus dead hard can make up for bad plays while balanced opens up new loop potential for usually bad spots.
I know OP made this by accident but this is honestly where it usually is at.
Sprint Burst, just because it’s the least situational out all the exhaustion perks.