Nurse got nerfed on 7 DIFFERENT ASPECTS

1. Basekit chase power NERFED

2. Basekit map pressure/travel NERFED + PUNISHING

3. Basekit finding survivors NERDED + PUNISHING

4. Reappearance on survivors side chase power NERF

5. Dedicated servers (not even counting the bugs. that's something every killer hurts but so far it's hurting nurse the most with my experience)

6. Addons nerfed and replaced with really bad ones (necessary and actually the only thing the community wanted)

7. Fun factor. Yes, it's not fun to play m2 with a power bar.

Is there any other way to butcher nurse more? Any other "minor" changes we can add to her? Any "slight" changes she needs so everyone can be "happy"?

It's really insane how the devs use the words "slighty" and "minor" in terms of her basekit change. This isn't minor. This is big.

And STILL, absolute SILENCE from the side of BHVR. Majority wants the BASEKIT CHANGE REVERTED! It's already insane how the devs touch exactly the stuff noone wanted, at least show us that you care about our opinion and that you listen to us and finally give a statement and revert it back..

Comments

  • @jordirex

    So you're calling spirit and nurse to be "nerfed into the ground", because i don't think any killer should be nerfed into the ground. Also i'm a switch player currently levelling up the doctor. Haven't got round to playing the spirit and i played the nurse before they buffed her.

    @anarchy753

    Killers are absolutely allowed to have an opinion, but "nerf her into the ground" doesn't really sound like the opinion of a killer player. Also i wouldn't really call trapper, cannibal & doctor to be the most broken things ever, shape & wraith were fun and my time as the nurse was before they buffed her. Also i don't seem to have anywhere near the same amount of trouble against the nurse that everyone else seems to claim. I just think everyone wants to play ring around the roses and tea bag rather then change their tactics

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760200#Comment_760200

    For those trying to use "kIlLeR mAiN bTw" against @UltraBanana in an argument please notice that if you quickly skim through his previous posts you can find some from 1 month ago stating he prefers to play killer...

    You read it here first, I prefer playing survivors! All nerfs to survivors were important for the game and still not enough. Refer to this single post when I lobby against survivors in 2020 again.

    ---- Sorry for the snark----

    It doesnt matter what you prefer to play, or claim so, it's more important which movements you're supporting. "Main" is just a condescending term like Camper, tunneler, sweaty Killer, SWF!, or the many more mean names getting tossed around here.

    Survivor main btw

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763647#Comment_763647

    You read it here first, I prefer playing survivors! All nerfs to survivors were important for the game and still not enough. Refer to this single post when I lobby against survivors in 2020 again.

    ---- Sorry for the snark----

    It doesnt matter what you prefer to play, or claim so, it's more important which movements you're supporting. "Main" is just a condescending term like Camper, tunneler, sweaty Killer, SWF!, or the many more mean names getting tossed around here.

    Survivor main btw

    Hey I'm just saying if people want to claim "Liar" as their only argument might as well provide evidence. I agree though.

    Dead by daylight main btw.

  • So I'm guessing she's good on pc ? Idk but it's been months since I faced a decent Nurse on console.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760202#Comment_760202

    Everyone on here should know by now that I main killer. I agree with the Nurse nerfs. One of the reasons I don't like to play her is she is easy mode. Very few survivors can counter her and most of those are rank 1.

    As for her addons, I think they are collectively better as you can now make varying builds concerning her recovery speed. Her map pressure is still better than most killers and she is still hard to loop.

    Enough crying already. Nurse needed this.

    Survivors not playing the game differently when a killer is used does not mean the killer is broken.

    Why are we going to nerf the hardest killer in the game that is rarely even used to her max potential when SWF can still cuck and destroy any killer they want. If 5% of the survivor community is too small to balance around then so is the incredibly small pool of Nurses that can play her well. She still has counterplay, it's up to the survivor to use it.

    PTB Nurse has counterplay and then extra on top. Good luck ever beating even a mild SWF now.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763610#Comment_763610

    Bad killers being carried by her is 100% true whether you like it or not.

    If you unironically believe she takes no skill, please never state your opinion ever again, you'll do us all a favor.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763554#Comment_763554

    Survivors not playing the game differently when a killer is used does not mean the killer is broken.

    Why are we going to nerf the hardest killer in the game that is rarely even used to her max potential when SWF can still cuck and destroy any killer they want. If 5% of the survivor community is too small to balance around then so is the incredibly small pool of Nurses that can play her well. She still has counterplay, it's up to the survivor to use it.

    PTB Nurse has counterplay and then extra on top. Good luck ever beating even a mild SWF now.

    SWF should not have that amount of power... Stop being biased. "Oh, killers are nerfed but in the meanwhile sweaty SWF are..." and believe me, I went against those sweaty tryhard SWF a lot and I don't like it but that's not the way because half of the players, play solo and it is not cool facing a mastered nurse as a solo (and a lot of player lower his rank on purpose so It's not a mistake saying green ranks). A lot of players just like to play casually with friends and end dying so SWF mechanic is not the issue. The problem is when you are being bullied by these SWF people who plays a casual game like a competitive one when it's not and their behaviour should be banned in someway like disabling SWF option for them for a while.

    By the way, I am a main surv but think that perks like Adrenaline should change because a lot of things have changed since then.

  • @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763624#Comment_763624

    If you unironically believe she takes no skill, please never state your opinion ever again, you'll do us all a favor.

    Not saying she requires no skill, but her skill cap isn't that high like people keeps saying.

  • Woo, this turned into a crap shoot.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763755#Comment_763755

    Not saying she requires no skill, but her skill cap isn't that high like people keeps saying.

    And you'll keep saying that until you get sent to rotten fields with maximum mist, against survivors with Iron will, keys, rushboxes and instaheals.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763755#Comment_763755

    Not saying she requires no skill, but her skill cap isn't that high like people keeps saying.

    Then show us how you destroy some survivors on farm map with mist as a basekit nurse. Im totally up to be part of a survivor in kyf for demonstration and I'm sure many here would like to participate on that little experiment.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763784#Comment_763784

    Then show us how you destroy some survivors on farm map with mist as a basekit nurse. Im totally up to be part of a survivor in kyf for demonstration and I'm sure many here would like to participate on that little experiment.

    @MemberBerry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763784#Comment_763784

    And you'll keep saying that until you get sent to rotten fields with maximum mist, against survivors with Iron will, keys, rushboxes and instaheals.

    I already did destroy survivors on rotten fields before :)

    Mentioning specific maps or survivors bringing broken addons or items aren't helping your case at all.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763816#Comment_763816

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763797#Comment_763797

    I already did destroy survivors on rotten fields before :)

    Mentioning specific maps or survivors bringing broken addons or items aren't helping your case at all.

    It's nothing special to destroy potatoes, I can do the same without blinking. But here are some really good players and we also want to record that match from all sides and upload it.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763830#Comment_763830

    It's nothing special to destroy potatoes, I can do the same without blinking. But here are some really good players and we also want to record that match from all sides and upload it.

    I guess everyone at red ranks are potatos then.

    I don't have to prove anything to you buddy, I said my thoughts. If you don't agree with me, it's fine, you don't have to.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763838#Comment_763838

    I guess everyone at red ranks are potatos then.

    I don't have to prove anything to you buddy, I said my thoughts. If you don't agree with me, it's fine, you don't have to.

    Aaaaahh I knew it. It's ALWAYS the same pattern. As soon as you challenge someone to prove his point in a match they start running like a chicken. And it's nearly always the same sentence ala "I don't have to prove anything" lmao

    Get out of my face, you are just bad at the game and you know with accepting this challenge you will embarasse yourself.

    Cheers.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763847#Comment_763847

    Aaaaahh I knew it. It ALWAYS the same pattern. As soon as you challenge someone to prove his point in a match they start running like a chicken. And it nearly always the same sentence ala "I don't have to prove anything" lmao

    Get out of my face, you are just bad at the game and you know with accepting this challenge you will embarasse yourself.

    LMAO how am I bad at the game? I literally said that I even find killing survivors easy when I'm playing AS her. You are very childish if you think I care enough to prove you my point. I also said that I found her changes a bit too much before, but you didn't bother reading that I guess.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763871#Comment_763871

    LMAO how am I bad at the game? I literally said that I even find killing survivors easy when I'm playing AS her. You are very childish if you think I care enough to prove you my point. I also said that I found her changes a bit too much before, but you didn't bother reading that I guess.

    You are just afraid to accept the challenge. Simple is that.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763884#Comment_763884

    You are just afraid to accept the challenge. Simple is that.

    Whatever you say. I'll try taking you more seriously when you grow up

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763978#Comment_763978

    Whatever you say. I'll try taking you more seriously when you grow up

    Pay no attention to him. He wants to be able to win games as basekit nurse against the best survivors on bad nurse maps while they are a sweaty SWF with full items, while not being on the same skill level as those survivors.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763554#Comment_763554

    Survivors not playing the game differently when a killer is used does not mean the killer is broken.

    Why are we going to nerf the hardest killer in the game that is rarely even used to her max potential when SWF can still cuck and destroy any killer they want. If 5% of the survivor community is too small to balance around then so is the incredibly small pool of Nurses that can play her well. She still has counterplay, it's up to the survivor to use it.

    PTB Nurse has counterplay and then extra on top. Good luck ever beating even a mild SWF now.

    I beat SWF with Trapper and I don't even claim to be that good. I destroy SWFs with Spirit. If you can't beat them with a killer who can blink through pallets, walls and floors, you should look more to yourself than the killer.

    There are very few groups of survivors that are among the elite who can destroy any killer, so spare me the comparison of those groups to the regular red rank swf.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763728#Comment_763728

    I beat SWF with Trapper and I don't even claim to be that good. I destroy SWFs with Spirit. If you can't beat them with a killer who can blink through pallets, walls and floors, you should look more to yourself than the killer.

    There are very few groups of survivors that are among the elite who can destroy any killer, so spare me the comparison of those groups to the regular red rank swf.

    If they make mistakes, sure, you can win with trapper and any killer but if they set their mind to it, they ARE winning and there isn't a damn thing the killer can do it about it unless they can apply the pressure with nurse. The elites you are talking about can also beat the so-called god nurses. This is why I have the opinion that nurse was perfectly fine. The nerf simply makes it easier so now survivors can goof off a little more and might squeeze in a teabag at the exit gates at the nurse.

  • Nurse basekit has to be restored, its embarrassing that the BHVR didn't answer a single nurse question in the Q&A thread.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763728#Comment_763728

    I beat SWF with Trapper and I don't even claim to be that good. I destroy SWFs with Spirit. If you can't beat them with a killer who can blink through pallets, walls and floors, you should look more to yourself than the killer.

    There are very few groups of survivors that are among the elite who can destroy any killer, so spare me the comparison of those groups to the regular red rank swf.

    Swf =/= good players.

    Once you meet the condition of good players + swf you won't beat them. No matter how skilled you are, your power is limited.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763978#Comment_763978

    Whatever you say. I'll try taking you more seriously when you grow up

    I will take you more seriously when you aren't afraid of a single match and stop talking nonsense. Cheers.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763728#Comment_763728

    SWF should not have that amount of power... Stop being biased. "Oh, killers are nerfed but in the meanwhile sweaty SWF are..." and believe me, I went against those sweaty tryhard SWF a lot and I don't like it but that's not the way because half of the players, play solo and it is not cool facing a mastered nurse as a solo (and a lot of player lower his rank on purpose so It's not a mistake saying green ranks). A lot of players just like to play casually with friends and end dying so SWF mechanic is not the issue. The problem is when you are being bullied by these SWF people who plays a casual game like a competitive one when it's not and their behaviour should be banned in someway like disabling SWF option for them for a while.

    By the way, I am a main surv but think that perks like Adrenaline should change because a lot of things have changed since then.

    I personally get a lot of SWF groups. Usually they are toxic or they just genrush so fast the game is over before it even really began. There is no fun when 4 coordinated people can tactically destroy a game that was built around not having the tactical knowledge of an assault squad and use communication.

    So yeah, until they fix that don't change the 1 answer to it.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/763728#Comment_763728

    I beat SWF with Trapper and I don't even claim to be that good. I destroy SWFs with Spirit. If you can't beat them with a killer who can blink through pallets, walls and floors, you should look more to yourself than the killer.

    There are very few groups of survivors that are among the elite who can destroy any killer, so spare me the comparison of those groups to the regular red rank swf.

    You've completely missed the point. They exist, they are a problem. It doesn't matter how many potato squads you take down with a weak killer it doesn't mean that they aren't broken even against a good killer using a good killer.

    I am so tired of hearing that argument. No SWF should ever be able to toxic tbag and bully killers at any level, especially in red ranks.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764213#Comment_764213

    You've completely missed the point. They exist, they are a problem. It doesn't matter how many potato squads you take down with a weak killer it doesn't mean that they aren't broken even against a good killer using a good killer.

    I am so tired of hearing that argument. No SWF should ever be able to toxic tbag and bully killers at any level, especially in red ranks.

    But there is no way to fix this issue unless they bring solos to swf levels. If you balance a killer against those rare swf's then they will be too powerful against solos.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766209#Comment_766209

    But there is no way to fix this issue unless they bring solos to swf levels. If you balance a killer against those rare swf's then they will be too powerful against solos.

    I've long advocated we bring solo up to SWF. I don't see another way to make the game balanced without ditching SWF so buffing solo survivors is the way to go.

    But in return we have to buff all the killers, obviously some way less than others but at that point the game can actually be balanced and there won't be 2 survivors options: lose / abuse with friends

  • I always worry these big nerfs are eventually going to nerf the trophies out of reach for most. I’m still working on trapper out of the original cast

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766209#Comment_766209

    But there is no way to fix this issue unless they bring solos to swf levels. If you balance a killer against those rare swf's then they will be too powerful against solos.

    @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/766214#Comment_766214

    I've long advocated we bring solo up to SWF. I don't see another way to make the game balanced without ditching SWF so buffing solo survivors is the way to go.

    But in return we have to buff all the killers, obviously some way less than others but at that point the game can actually be balanced and there won't be 2 survivors options: lose / abuse with friends

    This is my same opinion. This game is never gonna be balanced as long as the gap between solo and swf exists in such a huge way as currently. And the only way to get them much closer is buffing solos because nerfing swf doesn't matter much (voice coms are just much stronger than any perks or handicaps).

  • Just a quick note: I've been seeing quite a few people outside of this topic who are not happy with the Nurse nerf.

    This isn't "Nurse mains only", I'm seeing people with different icons commenting as such.

1 2 3 ›