Is Plague becoming popular in the red ranks?
I'm in both PC and PS4! Maybe is just me but I'm starting to see a lot of Plague players in the purple and red ranks! And they aren't dumb. They know when to give up in the chases who are taking too long, they infect everyone to the broken status and after the 2 gen everyone is running for their lives LOL All of them have thanatophobia + dying light and a lot of perks that I usually don't see in other killer builds like Fire Up, Play With Your Food, Surge, In All Ears, Unnerving Presence and other uncommon perks
So, maybe people is starting to see potential in this "M1"? It makes me happy because she deserves. I'm thinking to leave Spirit and Huntress for awhile and start to use Plague because she is so underrated and scary in good hands
Comments
Probably only because of Dying Light + Thanatophobia...
Same with Legion, both of those Killers focus on damage vs downing... So that perk combo benefits them greatly.
That neat for variation... sucks it's mainly for the strong combo
Most people vote her as second or third least played killer in the game. It's her with Hag right after Clown. That's the generally consensus and what I tend to see as well.
I'm not seeing any more Plagues than normal. I think of Plague as being more typically overrated. People tend to see her as a permanent T3 Myers when people don't cleanse and this just isn't the case. It looks much stronger on paper than in reality.
She's a noob destroyer though against players that don't know how to loop or force their team to cleanse.
I personally love her though and wish they'd fix her issues to be more viable and actually get to use her power. She also gets complete garbage for blood points because she isn't getting to use her power.
I see Plague about as much as any other killer that isn’t Spirit or Ghostface.
What I normally see in red ranks...
I’ve played Plague a lot since her release and I play on PS4 at red ranks (sadly).
I go up against Plague a lot in Purple.
And I hate it because I don't like fighting Plague (she invalidates most of my builds).
@Blueberry I can max out points with Plague but it isn’t very common that I do.
I agree that her bloodpoint value should increase. Demogorgon gets 800 points for a “Shred” attack and Spirit gets 600 points for a “Grudge” attack. Plague only gets 300 points for Corrupt Purge which sometimes you won’t ever get to use. It’s also really hard to pip with Plague at red ranks.
I don't think the issue is that her bloodpoint values are low. She ends up getting very low points because she doesn't get to ever use her Corrupted Purge. She needs changes that will make the survivors want to cleanse against her so that she actually gets to use her power which will in turn make her more fun to use and get her intended normal blood points. I suppose the 300 could still be too low, but we'd have to see after she gets those changes how much Corrupted Purge use she is actually getting.
She's as popular as the Plague.
I play her quite a bit at red. She can be very hit or miss or though. Some games are done in a flash even though everyone was broken and you get 2 kills and depip.
I only played against 4 plagues this month. I doubt it.
Well the closer you get to rank reset the more B and C tier killers you see since the more casual survivor players have ranked up allowing for easier games.
I have definitely seen more Plagues through all ranks last month or two. I am glad I think she is the coolest killer aesthetically and lore wise.
Nice, i cant wait for the nerf Plague threads to start pumping out.
Not on Xbox.
I've been basically playing nothing but Plague for a few months now.
She's really solid, I'm hitting consistent 3-4ks in the red ranks. (That said it's Plague so 3-4k is still a safety pip even when you hit 32k bloodpoints) And I'm playing with no add ons at the moment.
Halving chases is really strong, any way you look at it, and when thana and dying light stack up it buy you a lot of time.
I've always thought that Legions Mend and Plagues Sickness should have a debuff on them similar to old Freddys action speed penalty. Let them suffer consequences for these states or fix them.
I also would like Doctors skill checks to be more creative popping up upside down and backwards or even having the skill check and the pointer both moving separately on two different locations of the screen.
All of this sounds like a good idea to me!