I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep.
Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.
I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep.
Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.
I only know that last line from SirRidon's everyone needs a hero
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's in the boooooox?
Another box that is also empty
I need the answer please.
Hows the wall system even work?
Definitely 2e^33
Depends on what you mean
Trump wants it to exist because trump
Wall system is also a thing in The Forest
I mean what you mean. You said you hated using it.
I guess climbing walls can be tiring.
Oh, when pressing on someones name you can message on their wall
I hate is as if you press post too many times you have to wait for extended periods of time
Ah. That indeed seems like a hate'able feature.
If you post on someone else's wall do you get notified of a response?
How come you can drink a drink but you can't food a food?
Only if (sometimes) they message on your wall as a response
Because fooding a food is too difficult now
Well that is crap :( Alright, that's it I dislike it too!
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
5
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?
No
I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep.
Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.
I only know that last line from SirRidon's everyone needs a hero
Are you Sarah Conner?
No this is patrick
What color is my hair?
How are you so beautiful? You give off such a beauty ridden vibe!
Bubba
I am more of an edgy teen than "beautiful"
Aren't we all?
:O
who's joe?
Joe is updog my guy
If it's 0 degrees today and it'll be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
Clearly 2
Where have all the good men gone?
if you went back in time 5 years (or 10 if you’re over 25), what advice would you give your younger self?
Can I facehug you? Xx
Will you show me what's under your hood?
What makes Hag the best killer?
To wake up
Make your choice and mint rag
You are welcome
Life complete.