A guess at a future chapter - Sarah Connor Standalone Survivor from The Terminator movies.

terminator-timeline-sarah-connor-rescue-terminator-2.jpg terminator-sara-connor.jpg Gears5_Sarah_Connor.jpg bf79f4cd35b46810d1b035119bc03ac238a7f45b.jpg Sarah_Connor_(Linda_Hamilton).jpg

"We all have weak moments, moments where we lose faith, but it's our flaws, our weaknesses that make us human. Science now performs miracles like the gods of old, creating life from blood cells or bacteria, or a spark of metal. But they're perfect creatures and in that way they couldn't be less human. There are things machines will never do, they cannot possess faith, they cannot commune with God. They cannot appreciate beauty, they cannot create art. If they ever learn these things, they won't have to destroy us, they'll be us. "

Sarah Connor (Terminator 2)


I can imagine Sarah Connor coming as a standalone Survivor and getting future terminator themed stuff later down the line.

Sarah Connor has a really good fit for dbd and many including me overlook that. There are literally only 3 Survivors from movies and TV and 2 of those are from Stranger Things.

We're due a Survivor from a big movie. Maybe Sarah Connor from the new terminator movie or the iconic one from the earlier terminator movies.

I've noticed recently that the rights holder to the terminator franchise likes to work with games to make terminator themed dlc happen. You can see from deathgarden and MK11.

What do you think of Sarah Connor as a future Survivor in dbd?

I know it's probably gonna be the Alchemist or something blight related.

Comments

  • Why? Terminator isn't horror. If you'd have said Ellen Ripley from Alien or even Dutch from Predator it would be more realistic.

    If it's a license it will be Pennywise most likely. But, the next chapter is probably an original chapter.

    However there are still tons of horror icons to pull from.

    +Hellraiser (Pinhead & Kirstie)

    +Friday the 13th (Jason & Tommy)

    +31 (Doomhead)

    +3 From Hell (Spaulding/Otis/Baby)

    +Candyman (Candyman)

    +Universal Monsters (Dracula/Frankenstein/Wolfman)

    +American Psycho (Patrick Bateman)

    +Psycho/Bates Motel (Norman/Norma)

    +The Purge (Any Random Purge Participant)

    +Resident Evil (Nemesis & Jill Valentine)

    +Five Night's at Freddy's

    And of course they can do original content forever.

  • I mean saying that The Terminator movies are not in the slightest scary would be a stretch. Why does everything have to fit extremely tightly to some made up guidelines which people think exist.

    Sarah Connors story is that of a true Survivor.

    Just because she's not a character from a proper horror movie doesn't make her incompatible or out of place in dbd at all.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I mean saying that The Terminator movies are not in the slightest scary would be a stretch. Why does everything have to fit extremely tightly to some made up guidelines which people think exist.

    Sarah Connors story is that of a true Survivor.

    Just because she's not a character from a proper horror movie doesn't make her incompatible or out of place in dbd at all.

    It actually does. Dead by Daylight is about Horror Movies. The goal of the game was to have players feel like they are in a Horror Movie.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    Why? Terminator isn't horror. If you'd have said Ellen Ripley from Alien or even Dutch from Predator it would be more realistic.

    If it's a license it will be Pennywise most likely. But, the next chapter is probably an original chapter.

    However there are still tons of horror icons to pull from.

    +Hellraiser (Pinhead & Kirstie)

    +Friday the 13th (Jason & Tommy)

    +31 (Doomhead)

    +3 From Hell (Spaulding/Otis/Baby)

    +Candyman (Candyman)

    +Universal Monsters (Dracula/Frankenstein/Wolfman)

    +American Psycho (Patrick Bateman)

    +Psycho/Bates Motel (Norman/Norma)

    +The Purge (Any Random Purge Participant)

    +Resident Evil (Nemesis & Jill Valentine)

    +Five Night's at Freddy's

    And of course they can do original content forever.

    The original arguably was horror, for what it's worth.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753234#Comment_753234

    It actually does. Dead by Daylight is about Horror Movies. The goal of the game was to have players feel like they are in a Horror Movie.

    It's not like Sarah Connor is Tinky Winky or something.

    The argument that it has to be some generic serial killer wielding a knife for a killer is outdated and irrelevant.

    Plus I don't recall any original Survivors being part of a horror movie so why exactly should it matter that Sarah Connor is from an Action/Thriller whatever it is. I would call The Terminator movies as sci fi horror.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753239#Comment_753239

    It's not like Sarah Connor is Tinky Winky or something.

    The argument that it has to be some generic serial killer wielding a knife for a killer is outdated and irrelevant.

    Plus I don't recall any original Survivors being part of a horror movie so why exactly should it matter that Sarah Connor is from an Action/Thriller whatever it is. I would call The Terminator movies as sci fi horror.

    I've never seen a single Terminator film but I can guarantee it's scarier than FNAF.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753274#Comment_753274

    I've never seen a single Terminator film but I can guarantee it's scarier than FNAF.

    Their not scary it's based around action like a predator movie it's just really cool but not horror

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    Why? Terminator isn't horror. If you'd have said Ellen Ripley from Alien or even Dutch from Predator it would be more realistic.

    If it's a license it will be Pennywise most likely. But, the next chapter is probably an original chapter.

    However there are still tons of horror icons to pull from.

    +Hellraiser (Pinhead & Kirstie)

    +Friday the 13th (Jason & Tommy)

    +31 (Doomhead)

    +3 From Hell (Spaulding/Otis/Baby)

    +Candyman (Candyman)

    +Universal Monsters (Dracula/Frankenstein/Wolfman)

    +American Psycho (Patrick Bateman)

    +Psycho/Bates Motel (Norman/Norma)

    +The Purge (Any Random Purge Participant)

    +Resident Evil (Nemesis & Jill Valentine)

    +Five Night's at Freddy's

    And of course they can do original content forever.

    I can't see a character from FNAF actually working in this universe, but I want it because it would turn the forums into a battle field and I would love too see that.

    As for Terminator, it would still work well. I would crap myself if I saw a t-800 bearing down on me. IDK what his power would be, but I could easily see a killer +survivor combo being made from Terminator movies. And just because a movie isn't horror doesn't mean it can't be used for a chapter.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753194#Comment_753194

    I can't see a character from FNAF actually working in this universe, but I want it because it would turn the forums into a battle field and I would love too see that.

    As for Terminator, it would still work well. I would crap myself if I saw a t-800 bearing down on me. IDK what his power would be, but I could easily see a killer +survivor combo being made from Terminator movies. And just because a movie isn't horror doesn't mean it can't be used for a chapter.

    The day a non horror franchise is used I'm out. The game is a love letter to horror movies. Sorry but anyone wanting non horror characters in DBD doesn't get it.

    A non horror character coming in is sign the game is dead and is desperately trying to get non horror fans.

    Putting a Terminator character in DBD would be bullshit.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755610#Comment_755610

    The day a non horror franchise is used I'm out. The game is a love letter to horror movies. Sorry but anyone wanting non horror characters in DBD doesn't get it.

    A non horror character coming in is sign the game is dead and is desperately trying to get non horror fans.

    Putting a Terminator character in DBD would be bullshit.

    I disagree. The game is a love letter too horror, yes, but that doesn't mean it can't have other characters in it. I find people who only want horror characters in DBD too be closed minded since there are tons of characters in film that would work so well in DBD, and too exclude them solely because they aren't horror is silly.


    There's only so many horror characters that can be added, and too limit yourself that much would be silly and not smart. I say let anything in long as it fits the killer/survivor role. It's not like the game itself is really scary.

  • @marvelmovie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753315#Comment_753315

    Their not scary it's based around action like a predator movie it's just really cool but not horror

    The first one kinda is. It's sort of like how Alien is a horror movie but Alien 2 is an action movie.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755602#Comment_755602

    The first one kinda is. It's sort of like how Alien is a horror movie but Alien 2 is an action movie.

    I would hate to disagree with you , but for me I never found it scary or horrorish, when I was a kid, it just seemed really awesome to me how the Terminator was, and this was Terminator Judgment Day was the first one I saw. The aspect of technology taking over is frightening but not completely bone chilling in the movie sense.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/863/3RC2G9YJF5F0.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/206/U5LK1R1YXRRU.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/108/KBLUMA775NXN.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/921/HDEV01ZLEHJO.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/859/EO883DWMMWUG.jpg

    "We all have weak moments, moments where we lose faith, but it's our flaws, our weaknesses that make us human. Science now performs miracles like the gods of old, creating life from blood cells or bacteria, or a spark of metal. But they're perfect creatures and in that way they couldn't be less human. There are things machines will never do, they cannot possess faith, they cannot commune with God. They cannot appreciate beauty, they cannot create art. If they ever learn these things, they won't have to destroy us, they'll be us. "

    Sarah Connor (Terminator 2)

    I can imagine Sarah Connor coming as a standalone Survivor and getting future terminator themed stuff later down the line.

    Sarah Connor has a really good fit for dbd and many including me overlook that. There are literally only 3 Survivors from movies and TV and 2 of those are from Stranger Things.

    We're due a Survivor from a big movie. Maybe Sarah Connor from the new terminator movie or the iconic one from the earlier terminator movies.

    I've noticed recently that the rights holder to the terminator franchise likes to work with games to make terminator themed dlc happen. You can see from deathgarden and MK11.

    What do you think of Sarah Connor as a future Survivor in dbd?

    I know it's probably gonna be the Alchemist or something blight related.

    No Sarah wouldn't be the next one cause there are leaks involving a new swamp map and a sewer entrance.

    Plus the terminator is already in Deathgarden and that Sarah model is from Gears5

  • If anything I can see a predator crossover happening more tan Terminator since theres also a predator game coming out as well

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    If anything I can see a predator crossover happening more tan Terminator since theres also a predator game coming out as well

    I mean Sara Connor as a survivor would be cool as ######### but I'm just don't think the movie's are scary, but if they could make Terminator and Sarah Connor doable and down for it

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94879/a-guess-at-the-next-chapter-sarah-connor-standalone-survivor-from-the-terminator-movies

    No Sarah wouldn't be the next one cause there are leaks involving a new swamp map and a sewer entrance.

    Plus the terminator is already in Deathgarden and that Sarah model is from Gears5

    Do you have some photos of the leaks

  • @marvelmovie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755793#Comment_755793

    I would hate to disagree with you , but for me I never found it scary or horrorish, when I was a kid, it just seemed really awesome to me how the Terminator was, and this was Terminator Judgment Day was the first one I saw. The aspect of technology taking over is frightening but not completely bone chilling in the movie sense.

    Judgement Day is Terminator 2. That's the action sequel similar to how Alien 2 is the action sequel. I won't say Terminator 1 is on the same caliber as Alien 1 from a horror point of view (in the sense that Terminator 1 is closer to action than Alien 1 is), but it has the basic elements of it.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755815#Comment_755815

    Judgement Day is Terminator 2. That's the action sequel similar to how Alien 2 is the action sequel. I won't say Terminator 1 is on the same caliber as Alien 1 from a horror point of view (in the sense that Terminator 1 is closer to action than Alien 1 is), but it has the basic elements of it.

    I saw the first one a couple of years ago, it was kind of scary, so i guess it would fall into Sci-fi Thriller more than horror, and that's how I look at Stranger Things

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755624#Comment_755624

    I disagree. The game is a love letter too horror, yes, but that doesn't mean it can't have other characters in it. I find people who only want horror characters in DBD too be closed minded since there are tons of characters in film that would work so well in DBD, and too exclude them solely because they aren't horror is silly.

    There's only so many horror characters that can be added, and too limit yourself that much would be silly and not smart. I say let anything in long as it fits the killer/survivor role. It's not like the game itself is really scary.

    Limited? They can create original characters forever. If you think we ars even close to tapping out of horror you don't know many horror movies. Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, American Horror Story, American Psycho, Hellfest, Hatchet, Psycho, Child's Play, Candyman, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, IT, The Shining, Krampus, Leprechaun, the Thing, Killer Klowns from OuterSpace, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Sleepaway Camp... and more

    The there are all the creatures from Crypt TV on YouTube

    And Urban Legends like Bloody Mary

    And Creepypasta like the Rake and Slenderman

    And of course video games


    The Horror genre is so deep that tapping into action movies is completely stupid.

  • DBD and an action series full of guns and futuristic technology go together like orange juice and toothpaste. Pass.

  • I'd rather have a T-800


    The T-800 can have multiple cosmetics Like:


    T-800 Endoskeleton

    T-800 Arnold (Leather jacket and Glasses)

    T-800 Arnold (Battle Damaged)


    Now that would be cool.


    (Plus could either be a survivor orrrrrrrr a Killer!)

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755610#Comment_755610

    The day a non horror franchise is used I'm out. The game is a love letter to horror movies. Sorry but anyone wanting non horror characters in DBD doesn't get it.

    A non horror character coming in is sign the game is dead and is desperately trying to get non horror fans.

    Putting a Terminator character in DBD would be bullshit.

    Bill from L4D would like to say hi. Sure it has zombies, but it's not scary, from a game, and it's just a (really great) shooter.


    EDIT: Oh, and if you want to bring up the fact he's only a survivor, nothing else, then why is Sarah Connor the problem?

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755624#Comment_755624

    Bill from L4D would like to say hi. Sure it has zombies, but it's not scary, from a game, and it's just a (really great) shooter.

    EDIT: Oh, and if you want to bring up the fact he's only a survivor, nothing else, then why is Sarah Connor the problem?

    Bill is from Left4Dead. Left4Dead is a HORROR series. It LITERALLY has zombies.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755999#Comment_755999

    Bill is from Left4Dead. Left4Dead is a HORROR series. It LITERALLY has zombies.

    ok then. fair enough...


    But you'll never change my mind that the original Terminator is more scary than all of the L4D games.

  • I would be happy with Sarah but Ripley and the Alien would be so good.

    Imagine a killer who can perch on ceilings and pounce down.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    I would be happy with Sarah but Ripley and the Alien would be so good.

    Imagine a killer who can perch on ceilings and pounce down.

    That perch thing would be useless since majority if the maps aren't inside a building or facility

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755784#Comment_755784

    Limited? They can create original characters forever. If you think we ars even close to tapping out of horror you don't know many horror movies. Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, American Horror Story, American Psycho, Hellfest, Hatchet, Psycho, Child's Play, Candyman, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, IT, The Shining, Krampus, Leprechaun, the Thing, Killer Klowns from OuterSpace, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Sleepaway Camp... and more

    The there are all the creatures from Crypt TV on YouTube

    And Urban Legends like Bloody Mary

    And Creepypasta like the Rake and Slenderman

    And of course video games

    The Horror genre is so deep that tapping into action movies is completely stupid.

    I disagree. I find there too be incredible potential in other genre's. Even horror movies like Nightmare or Friday or Chucky eventually change into different genre's, Chucky and Freddy especially. Hell, even Scream was never truly horror, since it was always just a spoof on horror movie tropes and it never went full on horror IMO.


    And, IMO, the first Terminator was pretty scary as a kid. The thought of an unstoppable robot from the future chasing you down too kill you is pretty scary.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755879#Comment_755879

    I disagree. I find there too be incredible potential in other genre's. Even horror movies like Nightmare or Friday or Chucky eventually change into different genre's, Chucky and Freddy especially. Hell, even Scream was never truly horror, since it was always just a spoof on horror movie tropes and it never went full on horror IMO.

    And, IMO, the first Terminator was pretty scary as a kid. The thought of an unstoppable robot from the future chasing you down too kill you is pretty scary.

    You don't know what horror is then.

  • I'm kinda surprised how narrow minded a few points are here. "Terminator isn't horror therefore it wouldn't fit like other characters do"

    First of all I'm talking about Sarah Connor in specific. Not the actual terminator with guns and all. I get how guns don't fit dbd but I never said that they are needed if Sarah Connor or a terminator chapter happened.

    I'm honestly sick and tired of some of you creating your own made up guidelines on what is or isn't allowed to be a chapter.

    Terminator is sci fi horror. Alien is sci fi horror, Stranger Things is sci fi horror The Terminator isn't suddenly something irrelevant and incompatible to dbd because you said so.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755784#Comment_755784

    Limited? They can create original characters forever. If you think we ars even close to tapping out of horror you don't know many horror movies. Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, American Horror Story, American Psycho, Hellfest, Hatchet, Psycho, Child's Play, Candyman, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, IT, The Shining, Krampus, Leprechaun, the Thing, Killer Klowns from OuterSpace, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Sleepaway Camp... and more

    The there are all the creatures from Crypt TV on YouTube

    And Urban Legends like Bloody Mary

    And Creepypasta like the Rake and Slenderman

    And of course video games

    The Horror genre is so deep that tapping into action movies is completely stupid.

    If horror shouldn't include action then surely you're the one who doesn't understand how movies can have multiple genres.

    You act as if you know what your talking about by just insulting those who disagree with your point.

  • Terminator is classified as fantasy/sci-fi.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma Well in theory the Alien could climb over L wall T walls/jungle gyms and pounce from up there, as well as being able to climb across ceilings of map central structures or boats, including the shack. Whatever works and fits into the game.

    I just would love the Alien as a killer and Ripley as a kick ass survivor.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon Actually it's officially identified as a Sci-fi, Action Horror.

    Horror comes in many shapes and sizes. You shouldn't be too picky unless you want the same things to experience.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I'm kinda surprised how narrow minded a few points are here. "Terminator isn't horror therefore it wouldn't fit like other characters do"

    First of all I'm talking about Sarah Connor in specific. Not the actual terminator with guns and all. I get how guns don't fit dbd but I never said that they are needed if Sarah Connor or a terminator chapter happened.

    I'm honestly sick and tired of some of you creating your own made up guidelines on what is or isn't allowed to be a chapter.

    Terminator is sci fi horror. Alien is sci fi horror, Stranger Things is sci fi horror The Terminator isn't suddenly something irrelevant and incompatible to dbd because you said so.

    I'm with you, they put Demogorgon in here which is Sci-fi /Fantasy , I wouldn't be against it ,but they would have to use the T-1000 because he can turn his arm's in to a weapon, but if the dev's wanted to get creative the can make T-800 arm transform into a weapon when he slash's it just falls into the class of a non horror genre movie but it's not out of the question.

    Sarah Connor could totally be a Dead By Daylight survivor even though it's not a horror movie, she suffered a horror herself, that had to be a horrible experience


    Also I'm sorry for hyping people up for something, that we really don't need hope you can forgive me ,I'm talking about chucky, but I digress I want everyone to play and have their favorite killer or survivor in this game because that to me actually keeps the community thriving,

    I don't try to start hype either I just simply share my idea's, but I'm not into chucky anymore, and he's way to short come on guys stop requesting him

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I'm kinda surprised how narrow minded a few points are here. "Terminator isn't horror therefore it wouldn't fit like other characters do"

    First of all I'm talking about Sarah Connor in specific. Not the actual terminator with guns and all. I get how guns don't fit dbd but I never said that they are needed if Sarah Connor or a terminator chapter happened.

    I'm honestly sick and tired of some of you creating your own made up guidelines on what is or isn't allowed to be a chapter.

    Terminator is sci fi horror. Alien is sci fi horror, Stranger Things is sci fi horror The Terminator isn't suddenly something irrelevant and incompatible to dbd because you said so.

    This. Plus who said the Terminator needed a gun anyway? It could use a metal stick and be just as deadly as with a gun.

    I find a Terminator Chapter too be really cool idea. Sarah or John as a survivor, and the T-800 as the killer, it would fit DBD so well. The Entity has taken children before, so a death robot is really not much of a stretch.

  • Agreed @BunnyTheHutt

    A naked Terminator with just metal skin could easily just use his hand as his normal attack.

    His power however would require some thought. I am sure the devs could do it.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    Agreed @BunnyTheHutt

    A naked Terminator with just metal skin could easily just use his hand as his normal attack.

    His power however would require some thought. I am sure the devs could do it.

    His power is a gun. he pulls out the glock 15 and shoots that immersed claudette that does nothing but hides in the cornor.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon Actually it's officially identified as a Sci-fi, Action Horror.

    Horror comes in many shapes and sizes. You shouldn't be too picky unless you want the same things to experience.

    Where does it officially say it's sci fi/ horror?

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/756231#Comment_756231

    His power is a gun. he pulls out the glock 15 and shoots that immersed claudette that does nothing but hides in the cornor.

    You forgot he has an enchanced tracking system so no more blendetts

  • What's with the name of the OP? AshleyWB. Pretty sure WB owns the Terminator franchise.

  • Stranger thangs is drama/fantasy/horror.

  • Terminator is not fitting for DBD. DBD is for horror. The day it brings in ######### like Terminator I'm gone for good. I bet a lot will be.

  • The original Terminator was scary. At least when I was a child, when things like that could still scare me. Just like alien is sci fi, but that is a scary movie too. Either one would be cool

  • Doesn't even have to be standalone. Terminator T-800 would be a great killer for the game. Yes, even in Arnold's likeness. Terminator had horror vibes while it was more of a sci-fi movie. That is enough for DBD.

  • @Theoretical_Heart said:

    Terminator is not fitting for DBD. DBD is for horror. The day it brings in ######### like Terminator I'm gone for good. I bet a lot will be.

    "I'm gone for good"

    If I had a dime for every time I heard something similar to that for Ghostface, Stranger Things, Pennywise etc, I'd be pretty rich. Terminator has horror vibes to it. That's all DBD requires. I say bring on the T-800.

  • You play mortal kombat recently?

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753194#Comment_753194

    I can't see a character from FNAF actually working in this universe, but I want it because it would turn the forums into a battle field and I would love too see that.

    As for Terminator, it would still work well. I would crap myself if I saw a t-800 bearing down on me. IDK what his power would be, but I could easily see a killer +survivor combo being made from Terminator movies. And just because a movie isn't horror doesn't mean it can't be used for a chapter.

    THe only way I'd see FNaF working is if they used Springtrap or the Nightmares. That's it. Springtrap is essentially a robot encased zombie murdering their way through the world, while the Nightmares just look horrifying to those that gaze upon them.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I'm kinda surprised how narrow minded a few points are here. "Terminator isn't horror therefore it wouldn't fit like other characters do"

    First of all I'm talking about Sarah Connor in specific. Not the actual terminator with guns and all. I get how guns don't fit dbd but I never said that they are needed if Sarah Connor or a terminator chapter happened.

    I'm honestly sick and tired of some of you creating your own made up guidelines on what is or isn't allowed to be a chapter.

    Terminator is sci fi horror. Alien is sci fi horror, Stranger Things is sci fi horror The Terminator isn't suddenly something irrelevant and incompatible to dbd because you said so.

    I mean, terminator could work if they didn't have guns. They've got the terminator in Deathgarden... so it's possible for them to carry the franchise over.

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/755610#Comment_755610

    THe only way I'd see FNaF working is if they used Springtrap or the Nightmares. That's it. Springtrap is essentially a robot encased zombie murdering their way through the world, while the Nightmares just look horrifying to those that gaze upon them.

    Yea, but good luck ever getting the community too agree on adding FNaF too Dead By daylight. The arguing would be legendary.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/756382#Comment_756382

    Yea, but good luck ever getting the community too agree on adding FNaF too Dead By daylight. The arguing would be legendary.

    If the the will was there with the developers and Scott, then it would be added. It's just a matter of that. If the community likes it or not is irrelevant. They can argue, but it doesn't really matter.

‹ 1 2