Halloween cosmetics are live!
Is this intended? They're out a bit early lol
Can't earn them obviously but i went ahead and bought Clowns since only 2 will be earn-able during the event anyway.
The entire Hallowed Catalyst set.
Is this intended? They're out a bit early lol
Can't earn them obviously but i went ahead and bought Clowns since only 2 will be earn-able during the event anyway.
The entire Hallowed Catalyst set.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really dont understand why the event has to be included in the Rift. Why not separate them both?
The Skins were planned to release today, so why not start the event today as well? :/
Wait wut?!? That spirit is SICK
So you can buy them but not earn them for the next 2 weeks? That's sad.
If you want them all you have to buy some anyway even if you wait for the event.
🤷♀️
I can only earn Spirit and Plague so i bought Clowns early since his was my favorite.
Exactly. This is why they released in the store early.
People who encourage the scummy marketing tactics are why BHVR is going the route of EA and Activision.
In the end, maybe it's not the devs who are ruining DbD, but the players who encourage the scummy tactics by purchasing the items through those tactics.
I'll get Clown's since his is my favorite. I'll earn Jake's and Hag's.
Selling things is so scummy! EA bad!
So console gets nothing early I'm taking it? How is this good the Advent is going to be dead and I was really looking forward to it as its been so long since we had one 😒🐷
What is so scummy? The outfits are not locked behind a paywall. We will get a chance to choose the pieces of the outfits we want. The company still has to make money in order to keep improving and updating the game.
@SpaceCoconut Are you jealous? I don't understand that sort of rage type comments about a company that tries to make some money.
You mad cause they put them out early to capitalize off the event hype? Since there is more pieces you can actually earn during the event... makes sense to only sell them during that small window of time?
You worried there will be others running around in the outfit you want, but you gotta wait till the event to get it?
I don't get it.... enlighten us where this is soo horrible?
Are they forcing you to buy them?
? They're out on console too
I wish they were all dripping blood instead of ooze.
They're definitely out on PS4, I took a look at them in the store.
Hopefully just thought it was very weird timing with the ptb would be awesome but I really hope it doesn't take people away from playing the advent tho 🐖
Does anyone know how long the items will stay up to buy?
Money is to be made here. 3/5 of the Hallowed cosmetics (in my opinion, clown/hag/spirit) look very good.
We can grind during the event and earn 2...but they want to sell the others while they're hot.
It's all money.
Lmao, the Spirit's new chest cosmetic is called Swollen Lumps xD "Her flesh flares up with pustules & power"
I IMMEDIATELY was reminded of Black Eyed Peas' "My Humps" song lmfao xD
Yeah, that's why the sadness. Personally I've had my answer and I'll be adjusting my financial decisions accordingly. Here's the article Kilmeran posted if you're interested:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/747719#Comment_747719
Excuse me for the pessimism but I don't expect things to get better. I don't mind supporting game developers but I don't like being milked for cash. I'm not rich lol.