So i decided to write every nerf that survivor got since release i migh miss some so u can add: - Removed infinites - Added entity that blocks window if its been used 3times in a short time - Nerfed sabo meta (hooks respawns after 2mins) - Removed/Nerfend Jungle gyms - Nerfed sprint boost perks (adding exhaustion effect) cooldown sprint burst used to be on 20 or 30s cooldown dont remember atm.
Then This:
Given that someone thought it was a good idea to make a list of all the survivor nerfs that have occured since release to try and "prove a point", despite critiquing this methodology I have compiled a list of all killer nerfs in this game since release to counter it, as we were challenged to do (which would again somehow "prove" that survivors have been receiving the short end of the stick and therefore survivors cannot be overpowered) Disclaimer: Since the original list includes the fixing of...
The Devs that you keep yelling at are on the GAME'S Side. Not Killer or Survivor. If you hate it so bad, stop playing. Take a break.
Most of the clips are due to lag. also for getting hit through windows, if i have a knife, i can in fact extend my arm past a window and stab someone on the other side.
I mean the devs are doing that themselves I’m just addressing. I’m posting proof since people want it.
You are quite mental if you think the DEVS want there OWN GAME TO DIE!
Like really, they want there game to die and they lose all that money. Mhm. Please, take a break.
From all of your clips, you are suffering from lag. The Doctor one you are literally complaining about how his power works.
I don't believe that Demo didn't have Enduring, cause that was an Enduring stun time and I didn't see his perks. That Video only served to make you look bad.
All of the clips but the last one are connection/latency issues which everyone deals with. I don’t really understand why the last one was included, that’s just how games go sometimes and nothing about that match was broken.
There definitely are things about this game that are broken, for both sides, I just don’t think these are good examples.
They’ve been talking about dedicated servers for like what. 2 years?! And we still don’t have them. Why?
Still buggy. These devs aren't a big studio, they're new. We gotta cut them some slack while they figure this out. Just bring bugs and issues to their attention (the support system is actually great and they respond quick) and they'll add it to a list of problems
Most of the clips are due to lag. also for getting hit through windows, if i have a knife, i can in fact extend my arm past a window and stab someone on the other side.
The Devs that you keep yelling at are on the GAME'S Side. Not Killer or Survivor. If you hate it so bad, stop playing. Take a break.
But even though they call certain killer feats a nerfs even though it's a buff. BBQ and Chili got nerfed but reality was it got buffed. Dying light was "nerfed" but was stronger than before.
All those clips just seems to be a bad connection from your end. You escaped in that last game too so I'm not sure why you're complaining about Doc being OP. Dedicated servers didn't fix anything from what we've seen...yet. In fact it just made things worse. Give the devs time, they're working on it along with a huge list of a bunch of other things
But even though they call certain killer feats a nerfs even though it's a buff. BBQ and Chili got nerfed but reality was it got buffed. Dying light was "nerfed" but was stronger than before.
talking about my lag which clearly isn’t me because the games are run off the killers latency 😂 I wasn’t complaining about the doctors power. I was stating he isn’t underpowered because people say he is. He literally STOPS YOU FROM DOING ANY ACTION FOR SECONDS and no one wants to talk about him tunneling right? 💀 get off my post if you can’t see these issues. They’ve had PLENTY of time to fix these things and they haven’t why? Idk. Maybe because they’re trying to think of ways to get people to play the game. With all these cosmetics and “stranger things”.
After every patch things get worse. I’ve seen their number count go down drastically. From 40k playing to 15k playing. What’s this saying?
All those clips just seems to be a bad connection from your end. You escaped in that last game too so I'm not sure why you're complaining about Doc being OP. Dedicated servers didn't fix anything from what we've seen...yet. In fact it just made things worse. Give the devs time, they're working on it along with a huge list of a bunch of other things
The games aren’t run off my latency because we don’t have dedicated servers so stop try again
You sound ridiculous. You think that’s the epitome of killer toxicity? I have had killers be legitimately toxic i.e Wraith body blocking me in a corner and going afk, I’ve been tunneled and camped many times when it was unwarranted too. It sucks to lose to someone like that but it’s not the end of the world. That doctor was in no way being toxic. Stop trying to make a point comparing what I said to child abuse.
The doc literally ignored the survivor that unhooked, and chased down the injured survivor...... Okay buddy.
You sound ridiculous. You think that’s the epitome of killer toxicity? I have had killers be legitimately toxic i.e Wraith body blocking me in a corner and going afk, I’ve been tunneled and camped many times when it was unwarranted too. It sucks to lose to someone like that but it’s not the end of the world. That doctor was in no way being toxic. Stop trying to make a point comparing what I said to child abuse.
I NEVER ONCE SAID HE WAS BEING TOXIC. STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.
I did smartass and it doesn't make it any better. These are old nerfs..... (Nerfs to NOED) Lol did you even try? I'm sorry but didn't noed get buffed, didn't tinkerer get buffed, lol pathetic attempt at saving face.
Excuse me. I'll let alot of things slide, but you do not attack me when I am trying to be civil. That Killer list was updated in this year. The survivor one was mostly removing broken mechanics. Stop this.
The doc literally ignored the survivor that unhooked, and chased down the injured survivor...... Okay buddy.
Even as a survivor main I know when the gates are open all bets are off. I don’t consider camping or tunneling toxic in end game. You may feel different.
You're just enabling these killers to be toxic sitting there saying that's the way the games go is the equivalent of mother watching the father abusing the child and saying that's the way things go. No you have the power to stop it
Why would you compare domestic abuse to a game? That's awful.... The game is nothing like that. You can stop playing a game. A lot of people feel/are stuck in abusive relationships because of how violent their partner is.
Why would you compare domestic abuse to a game? That's awful.... The game is nothing like that. You can stop playing a game. A lot of people feel/are stuck in abusive relationships because of how violent their partner is.
Why would you compare domestic abuse to a game? That's awful.... The game is nothing like that. You can stop playing a game. A lot of people feel/are stuck in abusive relationships because of how violent their partner is.
What he’s trying to say is there’s clearly something wrong in this game but everyone wants to oversee the issue and say there’s nothing wrong about it. 🙄😒 they wanna use every excuse to blame you instead of seeing and solving the issue.
I love that killer mains I've seen whining about survivor bias are now saying the devs aren't biased toward one side or the other because it suits them. Smh. Such a lack of consistency.
I'm sick of mains from both side doing this tbh, though; just funny to see the hypocrisy in this post.
I love that killer mains I've seen whining about survivor bias are now saying the devs aren't biased toward one side or the other because it suits them. Smh. Such a lack of consistency.
I'm sick of mains from both side doing this tbh, though; just funny to see the hypocrisy in this post.
It's not just killer mains saying this. Both sides have tried telling people.
Even as a survivor main I know when the gates are open all bets are off. I don’t consider camping or tunneling toxic in end game. You may feel different.
In end game okay I understand they want the kill BUT he already had someone downed, he could’ve hooked then camped that person instead of chasing me down.
It's not just killer mains saying this. Both sides have tried telling people.
I know, in this post however there are some I've seen saying otherwise when it fit them.
I've always tried to point out that when it comes to balance, changes need to be made to both sides to make it more fair for the other. But naturally I'll always be hounded for it.
Excuse me. I'll let alot of things slide, but you do not attack me when I am trying to be civil. That Killer list was updated in this year. The survivor one was mostly removing broken mechanics. Stop this.
Here's a nice updated chart of all of the bs since while ago. This was done professionally and is updated consistently.
Go buy a dedicated router if you're using wifi, spent some. Good money on a high end one, bridged it and hard lined my ps4 into it. It doubled my down load and probably gave me a 75% increase on upload speed. Now, the only time lag is an issue, it's from other players.
And tunneling isn't real, literally like complaing about a gen rush.
I award you no points and may God have mercy on us all
I had some time and I did this thing that I wanted to do since long time.
Very quickly: I went through ALL THE PATCHNOTES since the launch of DbD.
I assigned a +1 to the buffs and a -1 to the nerfs that for both Killers and Survivors.
Here you can find the complete table of the things I took into consideration with the date of the corresponding patch - so if you don't trust me you can double check.
Go buy a dedicated router if you're using wifi, spent some. Good money on a high end one, bridged it and hard lined my ps4 into it. It doubled my down load and probably gave me a 75% increase on upload speed. Now, the only time lag is an issue, it's from other players.
And tunneling isn't real, literally like complaing about a gen rush.
I award you no points and may God have mercy on us all
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You just seem intent on driving the wedge between killers and survivors even harder.
Go take a few days off the game and come back when you aren’t bathing in salt.
I will forever be salty until it’s fixed
More balanced than this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1fkX3H84SEPlease stop trying to make the Killer vs. Survivor Mentality worse here.
I think he thinks bugs and balance issues can be fixed immediately in a single patch
Also, from these clips? It's not "Devs" as you keep saying, it's your internet Honey. Lag for Days
I mean the devs are doing that themselves I’m just addressing. I’m posting proof since people want it.
Also, for your reading pleasure....
Read this first:
Then This:
The Devs that you keep yelling at are on the GAME'S Side. Not Killer or Survivor. If you hate it so bad, stop playing. Take a break.
Most of the clips are due to lag. also for getting hit through windows, if i have a knife, i can in fact extend my arm past a window and stab someone on the other side.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 these issues have been addressed for monthsssss I don’t wanna hear that “in a single patch” there’s been plenty and not one has been fixed.
Not my internet because everyone in the game lags outta no where also try again.
Slow and steady wins the race. Balance is better, devs are trying to fix lag with dedicated servers. Patience my man
You are quite mental if you think the DEVS want there OWN GAME TO DIE!
Like really, they want there game to die and they lose all that money. Mhm. Please, take a break.
From all of your clips, you are suffering from lag. The Doctor one you are literally complaining about how his power works.
I don't believe that Demo didn't have Enduring, cause that was an Enduring stun time and I didn't see his perks. That Video only served to make you look bad.
All of the clips but the last one are connection/latency issues which everyone deals with. I don’t really understand why the last one was included, that’s just how games go sometimes and nothing about that match was broken.
There definitely are things about this game that are broken, for both sides, I just don’t think these are good examples.
They’ve been talking about dedicated servers for like what. 2 years?! And we still don’t have them. Why?
Have you seen what happens when they enable them? They are working on it.
Also, that last one? The Doc saw you get unhooked. What is he supposed to do? Walk off and let you go?
Got two minutes in and stopped. The game is in a very good place right now but I'm guessing you're pretty new.
K. We’ll still be waiting on them 2 years from now. 💀
Still buggy. These devs aren't a big studio, they're new. We gotta cut them some slack while they figure this out. Just bring bugs and issues to their attention (the support system is actually great and they respond quick) and they'll add it to a list of problems
But even though they call certain killer feats a nerfs even though it's a buff. BBQ and Chili got nerfed but reality was it got buffed. Dying light was "nerfed" but was stronger than before.
Everything in that clip both had no proof of anything broken or had anything to do with the game other than your bad net.
I hope you take a break from the game and get less salty and remember that it is a game. I watched all of it btw, just to make sure I was right.
Have fun in the Fog.
All those clips just seems to be a bad connection from your end. You escaped in that last game too so I'm not sure why you're complaining about Doc being OP. Dedicated servers didn't fix anything from what we've seen...yet. In fact it just made things worse. Give the devs time, they're working on it along with a huge list of a bunch of other things
Read the lists. I'm done with this topic.
talking about my lag which clearly isn’t me because the games are run off the killers latency 😂 I wasn’t complaining about the doctors power. I was stating he isn’t underpowered because people say he is. He literally STOPS YOU FROM DOING ANY ACTION FOR SECONDS and no one wants to talk about him tunneling right? 💀 get off my post if you can’t see these issues. They’ve had PLENTY of time to fix these things and they haven’t why? Idk. Maybe because they’re trying to think of ways to get people to play the game. With all these cosmetics and “stranger things”.
After every patch things get worse. I’ve seen their number count go down drastically. From 40k playing to 15k playing. What’s this saying?
The games aren’t run off my latency because we don’t have dedicated servers so stop try again
The doc literally ignored the survivor that unhooked, and chased down the injured survivor...... Okay buddy.
You're literally connecting to the KILLERS internet, it's YOUR ping, not the killers
I NEVER ONCE SAID HE WAS BEING TOXIC. STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.
I wasn’t talking to you, turn off caps lock.
🤦🏽♀️ ....ima just sit here and wait until you understand. It. Is. The. Killers. Internet.
Excuse me. I'll let alot of things slide, but you do not attack me when I am trying to be civil. That Killer list was updated in this year. The survivor one was mostly removing broken mechanics. Stop this.
Even as a survivor main I know when the gates are open all bets are off. I don’t consider camping or tunneling toxic in end game. You may feel different.
Why would you compare domestic abuse to a game? That's awful.... The game is nothing like that. You can stop playing a game. A lot of people feel/are stuck in abusive relationships because of how violent their partner is.
What he’s trying to say is there’s clearly something wrong in this game but everyone wants to oversee the issue and say there’s nothing wrong about it. 🙄😒 they wanna use every excuse to blame you instead of seeing and solving the issue.
I love that killer mains I've seen whining about survivor bias are now saying the devs aren't biased toward one side or the other because it suits them. Smh. Such a lack of consistency.
I'm sick of mains from both side doing this tbh, though; just funny to see the hypocrisy in this post.
It's not just killer mains saying this. Both sides have tried telling people.
In end game okay I understand they want the kill BUT he already had someone downed, he could’ve hooked then camped that person instead of chasing me down.
I know, in this post however there are some I've seen saying otherwise when it fit them.
I've always tried to point out that when it comes to balance, changes need to be made to both sides to make it more fair for the other. But naturally I'll always be hounded for it.
Buff Doctor
Get guud
Here's a nice updated chart of all of the bs since while ago. This was done professionally and is updated consistently.
https://image.ibb.co/jksWLA/table.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/fT2LDV/GRAPH.jpg
Professionally? By who?
Go buy a dedicated router if you're using wifi, spent some. Good money on a high end one, bridged it and hard lined my ps4 into it. It doubled my down load and probably gave me a 75% increase on upload speed. Now, the only time lag is an issue, it's from other players.
And tunneling isn't real, literally like complaing about a gen rush.
I award you no points and may God have mercy on us all
Show me your Doctor games then, I just bought the game.
So next time you feel like linking me some old post from a Steam community make sure it isn't vile filled bs.
Ignored. Cancelled. Goodbye. False information.
Also if you read the post you got that from, literally everyone is saying it's wrong or bad. Good try.
Okay so why is Peanits okaying his post.
Looked through it twice and don't see anything from Peanits.
Look at the last page on the Post and tell me what you see sir.