Add the altruistic holding hands symbol next to SWF names
As title says. Show this symbol next to their names either at the start as they join, or show it after the round on the scoreboard. Or show in both circumstances. Other games do this and it works well.
Their team play and communication is very strong. The SWF confirmation for the killer seems fair, as they can then properly adjust their build to cater to the SWFs needs. ^^
Greetz
Comments
Now come on. I was being serious with this idea
Even if the symbol is displayed at the end next to everyones build, it wouldnt hurt right? I would be nice to know.
Thanks behaviour for taking a look anyway!
Greetz
I'd co-sign that, but then entitled Survivor Mains would be like
"QQ NO KILLERS WANNA PLAY WIF ME WAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Sure, but also let killer names be visible to survivors.
I've been accused a lot of SWF when I just happen to get games with team-conscious survivors. No use running to a hook save if I see someone far in front of me on their way, or looping a killer around a generator almost done with another survivor there.
The irony is that I do SWF with 1-2 friends (one being decent, and another who is a newbie still learning), and they call it SWF with the PUG player(s)... XD
Bois like @RemoveSWF will just quit that lobby if they know it's a SWF group.
Great idea but i'd rather only have it shown at the end of the match.
They can already do that. Just dodge the lobby if multiple survivors join at the same time. The sad thign with this is that there might be a few soloplayers being dodged accidentially just because they joined too fast.
I'd rather put there a little microphone symbol in red right next to the names of the SWF group. If there are two groups, make one red and the other one blue.
Here is an update.
To display on the scoreboard at the end:
Thanks for taking a look Behaviour =D
Greetz
Unfortunately survivors would loose their minds, and this won’t happen.
As long as its long the name, sure (names are completely arbitrary since you can change them every time)
Yes because it's always the survivors that lose their minds and not teh killers that dodge the moment they see or think they see a swf lobby.
@Plagues7 @artist This info would be only shown in the end game scoreboard - how could that cause a lobby dodge at the start? You both clearly didnt even read my last post.
Thanks behaviour for reading this idea - appreciate it
You kinda have said at the start OR in the end, so I'm sure they are talking about the prior. You know that , so don't talk like they are stupid. Either edit that out or don't pretend that you didn't write the thing that people reply to.
no one would play against them.
New addition to the main idea in original post - only once the game has ended, shall everyones names be displayed on the scoreboard.
At the start, make it that the four survivors in the lobby are only displayed as: VICTIM 1, VICTIM 2, VICTIM 3 and VICTIM 4
Just to stop us solo players from being accused of swf. I'm not going to deny that a co-ordinated swf can be strong but I do think it has become a catch-all excuse for some killers everytime they lose.
Good survivors will seem co-ordinated at times.
Showing SWF, It's something that's been asked for countless times but just wont happen. Devs don't want SWF to be shown in case a Killer dodges. (even if swf is unbalanced) Just look at The new Lobby system coming were all 4 survivors load in at the same time every time.
Solo Queuers and not having that problem, REJOICE.
I +1 this idea. It'd be good info for Solo Survivors as well.
@The_Crusader yes exactly. The killer can clearly see it was a solo player or that all players were solo. It would also give a rewarding feeling to a solo survivor if they do well and escape
If the devs allowed killers to dodge swf so easily then it would be fair to allow survivors to dodge lobbies which has already been shown to something the devs don't want.
Showing it after the game may be ok but I do worry about the ability to then keep names and use that to dodge if you see them again, alt tab, wordpad search name, dodge and that means if they play solo sometimes and are on the list then they still get dodged.
Giving any player the means to dodge easily isn't right and why survivor profiles should just be removed from the lobby and once dedicated server come remove them frrom the game entirely, it's run it's course and serves no purpose but to breed more toxicity.
I mean... Sure, why not?
Showing who is SWF at the end summary would be nice... not in the initial lobby though... It isn't needed there.
Fortunately humans are not so good at memorising strangely spelt names or number combinations. I cant imagine revealed SWF players on the end-game scoreboard being memorised by the killer and then being dodged in the future. It could be that a killer might note their names down, but would so many people make so much effort?
I'd love this at the end of the game. It'd be good to know if you encountered an overaltruistic SWF group or just a couple of bad Survivors.
I think we should still be able to see the Survivor's username and profile so if we happen to remember that a player plays like an #########, we can just dodge them.
Also makes it easier for killers to dodge