That's like 5 times better than most games. First match of survivor after they turned them off I tried to cleanse a totem and it did nothing for 10 seconds of cleansing then the bar started to fill, and then smashing spacebar for a full second or two did nothing and I was pulled to the other side and downed. Fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally. I stopped playing today because of servers. Tomorrow I will play a bit and enjoy it
Were they also active on console? I have had terrible framerates all day.
Only on switch the test was mostly for PC
Finally It's Huntress Time
😪 They were on average better for me than local hosting.
*is a console nub*
Am I invited to party for something that didn’t affect me? :P
EVERYONE MUST PARTY IN CELEBRATION servers are gone! 🦀
*does the chainsaw dance*
Guess i gotta whip out the moonwalking micheal
*successfully charges my vomit*
B-but, Australian servers were better than P2P :c
For real? I only played survivor tonight and was wondering why it went so well.
For all you guys with issues did you guys have 100+ ping? Cause with 50ping i didnt really get any major issues.
Had issues at 67. That's the lowest I've seen.
I had little to no issues at 50 ping on Thursday. But my ping was over 100 Friday and Saturday, and I had some serious issues.
For me I had a solid 70-ish ms throughout the duration they were up and thats quite good for me being in Perth
70-90 ms ping here and dedicated servers were amazing.
I'm in Melbourne and was sitting at 50.
FIFTY.
That's like 5 times better than most games. First match of survivor after they turned them off I tried to cleanse a totem and it did nothing for 10 seconds of cleansing then the bar started to fill, and then smashing spacebar for a full second or two did nothing and I was pulled to the other side and downed. Fun.