Future Hallowed Blight Cosmetics
With the new ones coming soon and other Killers already having theirs from last year, the ones not getting any (yet) are just a few more original Killers & all licensed ones.
Now imagine this: They have no troubles getting permission to mess the licensed Killers up with this weird yellow substance.
Next year (assuming this'll be an annual thing now), which licensed Killer(s) would you like to see most in bright yellow liquid & blobs?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I think you already know my answer. :P
Myers should be above all for obvious reasons, but everyone deserves some love (:
I don't think licensed killers/survivors will ever get the cosmetic for the menioned event.
Nightmare & Demogorgon.
I think all deserve their own version, but i choose these 2 cause i have some neat ideas for them.
Probably not possible, but when wearing the full Hallowed Blight outfit on Nightmare, his blood effects on Generators when teleporting would be yellow liquids instead of blood.
And Demogorgon could leak a ton of that liquid from its head.
That's why there's the "imagine" part. ๐
Michael Myers - Seeing an entity puss soaked Myers would look amazing.
The Pig - Same ^^^^
Freddy Krueger - Freddy makes the most sense since he's nightmare fuel ;)
I want everyone to have one! They'll all be so cool!!!
Ghostface, but I think Demo and Freddy would looks super cool in it too
Demo could look amazing with it. Imagine spirit's mouth blight but changed for Demo's mouth.
was going to say The Shape but I said none because they licensed Killers if anything next year will most likely be more OC killer getting them(we may get new OC killer down the line) also they not doing Legion which i'm sure they could do them 4 times but it just IMO.
Well obviously all 6 (missed the option), but if I had to pick one to be 'yellow stuffed' it would be Demogorgon. Would complement him best.
You forgot Legion! They all need Hallowed blight, since they're the only unlicensed killer to not get one yet! :' (
Legion could get one as well.
theyre all licensed so dont expect it happens
I didn't.
This is a poll just about licensed Killers.
Also, Nurse doesn't have one yet. ๐
All 6 plus nurse and legion too! Give everyone goo skins!
Pig and ghostface would look dope imo
I want it to be all Oprah over here! You get bright yellow liquid & blobs!, You get bright yellow liquid & blobs!, You get bright yellow liquid & blobs!, Everyone gets bright yellow liquid & blobs!
Darn. Wait, why would licensed killers get them?
Nurse also needs one too, since it could look really cool.
Oh they most likely wouldn't get them ever.
We can be happy they all have blood cosmetics thus far.
But i mentioned this...
Now imagine this: They have no troubles getting permission to mess the licensed Killers up with this weird yellow substance.
Keyword being "imagine".
I see. I missed the whole point, as I do. : P
Sometimes I'm on point, sometimes... less so... XD
I think Ghostface would be legendary with a Hallowed Blight cosmetic