Can't you guys make Iridescent head trump add-ons?

Simple nerf so you can't run infantry belt

Comments

  • You can make the add-on such that throwing a Hatchet causes you to lose all your Hatchets. That way, it nonbos with the extra hatchet add-ons without having to explicitly write that out.

  • Ppl would STILL consider the addon OP. Tru3 put out a video the other day using only that 1 addon and no perks, and it still lead to instant DCes and salt in the endgame chat.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Ppl would STILL consider the addon OP. Tru3 put out a video the other day using only that 1 addon and no perks, and it still lead to instant DCes and salt in the endgame chat.

    Pretty sure the reason those people dced because they thought it was 3 insta downs

  • @LordGlint said:

    Ppl would STILL consider the addon OP. Tru3 put out a video the other day using only that 1 addon and no perks, and it still lead to instant DCes and salt in the endgame chat.

    Yeah I saw that. Say what you will abou tru3 but people can't deny that survivors just call it quits when it comes to a challenge. Nurse, spirit, iri head huntress....

  • My idea to change it is to make it so that it only works when survivors are affected by the exposed status effect

  • @LordGlint said:

    Ppl would STILL consider the addon OP. Tru3 put out a video the other day using only that 1 addon and no perks, and it still lead to instant DCes and salt in the endgame chat.

    I would say that is more their problem than anything. One single Hatchet is not a problem, even if it is insta-down. The problem is when you are given access to multiple insta-down projectiles.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736627#Comment_736627

    Pretty sure the reason those people dced because they thought it was 3 insta downs

    They still stayed in the chat to talk ######### though, when at that point they can CLEARLY see what he had.

  • I'd prefer having a new iridescent addon, rather than a useless one because they (rightfully) nerfed it.

  • @AngryFlower said:

    Or completely rework it without killing it.

    F.e. Successful hatchet hits refill your hatchets etc.

    Still strong, but not OP.

    But I like current Irid. head, honestly. It doesn`t make hatches be impossible to dodge or gives her infinite amount of them. You just can`t make mistakes and that's it. She still remains 110% killer. Just play carefully and you`ll be fine

    IMO the problem isn't with Iri Head but the fact that you can use another add-on to mostly nullify the downside of it.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    My idea to change it is to make it so that it only works when survivors are affected by the exposed status effect

    That sounds like the worst idea for an add-on possible

    That is running an ultra rare that requires you to run something that will proc exposed for it to even work.

  • That would make Iri Head not worth running. Even now it isn't without Infantry Belt.

  • Wouldn't matter - people will still disconnect

    There's a certain well-known streamer who did a perkless Huntress build and he armed the Iri head and ONLY the Iri Head.

    He literally had 1 hatchet and no addins

    Disconnects.... the disconnects just kept coming.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    Wouldn't matter - people will still disconnect

    There's a certain well-known streamer who did a perkless Huntress build and he armed the Iri head and ONLY the Iri Head.

    He literally had 1 hatchet and no addins

    Disconnects.... the disconnects just kept coming.

    Because people can clearly know that he only has this one Hatchet and not any Perks.

    Really tired of tru3s Videos and his Killer biased mentality.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737243#Comment_737243

    Because people can clearly know that he only has this one Hatchet and not any Perks.

    Really tired of tru3s Videos and his Killer biased mentality.

    I know right, it's so hard to just stick around and get a feel for what your facing before throwing in the towel the moment things hint they might be hard.

    Tru3 play's both sides - he just recognizes how much less effort it takes to play survivor well than it does to play killer - like most of us who play both sides.

    But I guess that doesn't fit into your own biased viewpoint, amiright?

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737254#Comment_737254

    I know right, it's so hard to just stick around and get a feel for what your facing before throwing in the towel the moment things hint they might be hard.

    Tru3 play's both sides - he just recognizes how much less effort it takes to play survivor well than it does to play killer - like most of us who play both sides.

    But I guess that doesn't fit into your own biased viewpoint, amiright?

    I cannot blame anyone for DCing vs Iri Head Huntress. I dont do that, but I cannot blame others for that. This Add On is pure Bullshit.

    And yes, he plays both sides - you can now argue like him and say that you have objective facts or whatever, but in his Stream he is constantly complaining, while still getting 4Ks with weaker Killers. He is not watchable for me since the Emblem Chance, since it looks like putting more effort into the game to get to Rank 1 kills his mood.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737262#Comment_737262

    I cannot blame anyone for DCing vs Iri Head Huntress. I dont do that, but I cannot blame others for that. This Add On is pure Bullshit.

    And yes, he plays both sides - you can now argue like him and say that you have objective facts or whatever, but in his Stream he is constantly complaining, while still getting 4Ks with weaker Killers. He is not watchable for me since the Emblem Chance, since it looks like putting more effort into the game to get to Rank 1 kills his mood.

    Pretty much 90 percent of the Iri addons in this game are bullshit, your point?

    And if you don't like him, don't watch him. But when you play both sides, you have to be willfully closing your eyes to not see how much more effort the killer puts out vs a survivor at the same level of play.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737280#Comment_737280

    Pretty much 90 percent of the Iri addons in this game are bullshit, your point?

    And if you don't like him, don't watch him. But when you play both sides, you have to be willfully closing your eyes to not see how much more effort the killer puts out vs a survivor at the same level of play.

    I play both sides. So your "argument" is invalid I guess?

  • I READ THIS WRONG. I READ THIS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS